• ベストアンサー

where to の意味

友達に夏休みの予定を聞かれ、 I'm planing to go on trip with my familyと送ったところ Where to! と返信が来ました。 これはどこへ行くつもりなの?ということでしょうか? !マークがついていますが… わかる方教えてください!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。これはどこへ行くつもりなの?ということでしょうか?  はい、そうです。 2。!マークがついていますが…  考えられる理由は二つあります。 (い)わーっ!いいなあ、私の家族なんかどこへも連れてってくれない (ろ)単なる間違い

on_chari
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 そうなんですね。参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• where to stick it

I’m (over)due with my second child, and I am not looking forward to the “help” that will come when she is born. When my son was born, my in-laws came for a week. They helped by holding my son, soothing my son, playing with him—all the things I wanted to do. To be fair, they also cooked and cleaned a bit, but I had no idea how to tell them to let us bond. My in-laws are coming again this time around, from what I understand. My husband insists they are helpful, but all I feel is that they are intrusive and disrespectful of my boundaries. My own family is popping in too, for just a few days, but I have no qualms about telling them where to stick it if they overstep! telling them where to stick it if they overstepの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 意味がわかりません

What happened was that when we original were planning the trip it was at the beginning of the year and I had put in my request for vacation But as we got closer to the trip Mark gave me the dates he wanted to go back But it was different than what my original vacation days are So I had to put in a new request to change my vacation days and right now I'm not sure if they are going to allow me to change the vacation days So right now I'm waiting to see if my company will OK the changes 特に、But as we got closer to the trip Mark gave me the dates he wanted to go backの部分がよく意味がわかりません。

• このwhereの使い方

英語を勉強している者です。 分からない所があるので教えて下さい。 旅行に関しての会話で パッケージツアーで行くか、それとも自分たちで決めて行く旅行にするかの話合いの場面です。 I'm for taking a trip where we deside everything on our own. 僕は自由に行く旅行のほうが良いと思いますよ。 最初は関係代名詞かと思いましたがwhere以後の分で間接疑問文の使われ方と判断しました。 そこで質問ですが、間接疑問文ならばなぜ文末に?がないのでしょうか。 そしてこれが間接疑問文であった場合自分なりに訳を見出いだしてもすっきりしません。 というのは、I'm for taking a trip で 旅行するのに賛成ですよ となり where 以後では 私達は自分自身(自力で)全てを決める となってると思います。 where自体の訳はどうなるのでしょうか? 「どこに(へ)行くのかを私達が自分で決める旅行をするのに賛成です」 という全体訳にしても良いと思いますが その場合、「行く」という単語が見当たらないので腑に落ちません。 where以後にgoとかがあった方が良いと思うのですが・・・ でないと 「私は旅行をするのに賛成です。どこへ私達が自分自身で全てを決める」 という動詞のない歯抜けの文章のような気がするのですが。 まさかwhere単体で「どこへ(に)行くということを」という訳を果たしているのでしょうか。 回答と解説をよろしくお願いします。

• 主語+be+to+動詞

After covering the financial crisis of 2008 firsthand, I knew I wanted to enter the world of financial services marketing and communications. As with news, I could still learn something new every day and hone my craft, but I’d also have the ability to spend holidays with my family. But I was basically starting my career over from scratch. Where was I to begin? Where was I to begin?の意味となぜ主語+be+to+動詞が使われているのか教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 確認してください!

i was able to really relax. 私はとてもリラックスすることができた。 I'm glad to go there again. 私はまたそこに行くことができてうれしい。 im going to go to the calibbean this cristmas with my host family. 私はクリスマスにホストファミリーとカリブ海に行く予定です。 英文は合ってますか? 確認お願いします!!!

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。大学受験

添削お願いいたします。 英語が苦手なので、文法のミス・表現の仕方など教えていただけると嬉しいです。 設問: 以下の問いに100~150語で例や理由を添えて答えなさい。 If you could travel anywhere, where would you like to go? 解答: If I could travel anywhere, I would go to Okinawa. When I was high school, I could not go to school trip for Okinawa. Although, I had been looking forward to going to the trip. I brought many books myself in order to know beautiful spots in Okinawa and to get nice items for my family. However, I had been sick before I went to there. It was three days ago. So, I could not see beautiful sea and buy presents for my family. Moreover, I have no memories of this trip. Therefore, I want to enjoy taking a trip in Okinawa. If I could travel in Okinawa, I could make a lot of memories with my friends.(116)

• 意味通じる?

I came to here from Japanは、私は日本からここに来た。になると思いますが、I came this from Japanでも意味は通じるでしょうか。 また、My heart will go onで、この愛は永遠に。となると思いますが My lave will go onでも良いのでしょうか。 分かる方よろしくお願いします。

• going や go to の使い方 

I'm [going to go to] the movies→映画に行くつもりです I'm [going to go] home→家に帰ります I'm [going to] Fukui→私は福井に行く I'm [going] shopping tomorrow→明日、買い物に行きます going や go to の使い方がよく解りません。どなたか解りやすい説明 教えて頂きたいです。 宜しくお願い致します(>_<)

• stickの意味

My husband's family is full of people who drink too much and then act like fools, slurring their words, stumbling and vomiting. It happens at many gatherings, and it stresses me out. They often pressure me to drink more and/or get drunk. Because I don't do it, I feel ostracized at these gatherings where I'm told I need to loosen up or cheer up by drinking more. No one else in my life thinks I'm uptight. I'm normally very sociable. These days, I avoid those family gatherings as often as possible, but I'm afraid I'm courting more problems by not participating in family activities. My relationship with my husband is fantastic, and he understands and supports me, but I don't feel like his family does. I've tried to be frank with them, but the conversations don't seem to stick. the conversations don't seem to stick.はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• be going to について

Be going to の形について教えてください。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q6863342.html 上記の質問をみて、I'm going to go shopping.=I'm going shopping.と略せるのはわかりました。 でも、I'm going to shopping.は間違いですか?(going と shoppingの間の『to』は不要なのか?) では『今夜クラブに行くの場合』はどうでしょうか? I'm going to go clubbing tonight. =I'm going clubbing tonight. か I'm going to clubbing tonight. のどちらですか?? あと、この文章はどうでしょうか? My mother is going to go to a concert next Saturday. この文章は下記のように略せますか?? My mother is going to a concert next Saturday. あきれてしまうような質問かもしれませんが、教えていただけると大変助かります。 よろしくお願いします。