Fear and Suffering: The Devil Within

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Experience the emotional turmoil of a green-skinned individual in B'z's song 'DEVIL'.
  • Explore the themes of fear, lies, and inner demons in the lyrics that delve into the pain of existence.
  • Join the journey of self-discovery and liberation as the Devil's wings guide you towards authenticity.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願いします。

See the tears,falling on my green skin I can feel the fear,it's always all around me Everybody's doing fine,but I sit here suffering Heavy is life,when it's painted with lies I try not to hurt you,why do you hurt me? Something's growing in your soul Tryin' to look for an easy way out,but nothing's gonna change You know your own Devil's gonna fly,so just let it go Fly with your Devil's wing,to get one real thing Look with your Devil's eyes,just don't miss your train Fly with your Devil's wing,to get one real thing Kiss with your Devil's lips,wake up your brain You try to raise your fist,but you're paralyzed You try to scream to the end of the sky,but it's still a whisper B’zの「DEVIL」という曲の歌詞なのですが(所々切ってあります。) 私は中学生で、あまり読めません・・・ 単語で分かるものは出てきますが、なかなか分かりません。 お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

See the tears,falling on my green skin 僕の緑色の肌をつたい落ちる 涙を見てくれ I can feel the fear,it's always all around me 僕はその恐怖を感じることができる それはいつも僕にまとわりついている Everybody's doing fine,but I sit here suffering みんなはうまくやってるのに 僕はここに苦しみながら座っている Heavy is life,when it's painted with lies 人生は重苦しい それがうそで塗られたもののとき I try not to hurt you,why do you hurt me? 僕は君を傷つけないようにしている どうして君は僕を傷つけるの? Something's growing in your soul 君の心の中で何かが成長している Tryin' to look for an easy way out,but nothing's gonna change 簡単に抜け出す道を捜しているけど 何も変わらないだろう You know your own Devil's gonna fly,so just let it go 自身の悪魔が飛び立とうとしているのを君は知っている 飛び立たせてやればいい Fly with your Devil's wing,to get one real thing ひとつの本当の物を手に入れるために 君の悪魔の翼で飛ぶんだ Look with your Devil's eyes,just don't miss your train 君の悪魔の目で見るんだ 電車にだけは乗り遅れるなよ Fly with your Devil's wing,to get one real thing ひとつの本当の物を手に入れるために 君の悪魔の翼で飛ぶんだ Kiss with your Devil's lips,wake up your brain 君の悪魔の唇でキスをするんだ 脳みそを目覚めさせろ You try to raise your fist,but you're paralyzed 君は拳を挙げようとするが 麻痺している You try to scream to the end of the sky,but it's still a whisper 君は空の果てに向かって叫ぼうとするが それはまだ囁きに過ぎない

ixyancc82
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 訳すと面白い歌詞ですね!

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳 by絵のない絵本

樽屋雅徳さん作曲の絵のない絵本の唄部分の日本語訳をお願いします。 Now fly away to the sky with your own wing Leave for the hopeful sky with belief that you go on foreverNow fly away to the sky with your own wing Leave for the hopeful sky with belief that you go on forever お願いします

• すみませんが、翻訳をお願いします。

すみませんが、翻訳をお願いします。 力量不足で僕には難易度が高すぎます。どうぞ宜しくお願いします。 Please try to look after yourself and I will not sincerely with any friend cuz it's so hurt of me to make me got cried for 2 days. friend cuzのcuzは多分間違えだと思います。僕の解釈ではcueかcurしか思いつきません。

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します!!

翻訳機を使いましたが、いまいちよく分かりませんでした(T_T)英語が得意な方、どうか翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm happy to see your message I'm good I'm at work now but it's ok I can message you back when I had time. Yeah I was happy to meet you but wish I had more time with you. I was happy anyway. Your english is fine and I like to talk with you even of you think your english is not good. But I think it's good

• 翻訳(和訳)をお願いします

“Maybe you’re looking at this being like, 'Jennette, you look fine.' First off, you can't tell from an Instagram photo… ‘You have great skin’ and I’m thinking, ‘No, I don’t. I know how to put makeup on my face. I know how to find a good foundation shade and the right application." “I'm considering posting a picture but I'm too insecure to do do it. It's interesting to me because I can access vulnerability so easily in so many ways, but with my face, it's hard. Like with my words, I can. With my face, I don't think I can." She continues, “And I wish it didn't matter to me. I wish that I could be past caring about my acne, just go 'Oh, it's whatever. It's just a thing that I have, you know, who cares?' "But I care so much, I just wish my skin was smooth," she shared. "I feel like, dirty, because of my acne. It makes me sad that I feel that way about myself.” “I've tried everything. And the only thing I haven't tried, I guess, is just accepting it and owning it. And maybe the reason that’s the only thing I haven’t tried is that’s the hardest thing to try.” ニキビに悩んでいる女性の文章です。 比較的簡単な単語が使われていますが、翻訳サイトを使っても何となくしか意味が理解できません。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Duff McKagan recently spoke on the Standard Ass Rock Show to support the DeLeo bros (and Kretzel's) decision to boot frontman Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots. “The Stone Temple Pilots guys, they had to do what they had to do. I completely [chuckle]… I understood what they had to do. I think they got a lot of backlash from STP fans, but what are you gonna do? They did the thing they needed to do, and good for them – they're healthy guys and good fellows, guys you pull for if you know them and you understand what they went through. “I went through the same thing with their singer and it's really frustrating. It's utterly frustrating when things are going good and one guy's kind of dragging it down. Or dragging it sideways at least … Sideways … I'll say sideways.”

• 訳をお願いします。また、解説もお願いします。

Pay attention to your posture. In one-on-one situations, stand or sit at a slight angle to the person, but not too close. Make eye contact, too, but don't stare. And pay attention to what the other person's eyes are doing: match your look to hers, as you would with a handshake. With these few adjustments, you'll make a good impression without saying a word. match your look to, as you would with a handshake,のところがよくわかりません。訳と解説お願いします。

• 自分では翻訳できない歌があります

自分では翻訳できない歌があります AUGUSTANAのアルバム『Can't Love, Can't Hurt』の10曲目、 ♪Where Love Went Wrong という曲の意訳が自分ではできなくて困っています。 誰か時間があるときにでも意訳をお願いします。 簡単な直訳でもかまいません。 自分自身で訳してはみたものの、 『on your shoulder』のような文は 決まり文句系だろうなぁとは想像できるのですが、 翻訳しようがない状態なので... どうかよろしくお願いします。 "Where Love Went Wrong" The day is done, and now we're older The feeling's gone, so now you'll show her Where love went wrong, on your shoulder You're all alone, and you can't take it You're just too tired to suffocate it And all along we'll just fake it But I tried I tried, goodbye You try to breathe, you try to save it But it marks your skin, until they break it Well could you call when They're taking all that you left for me

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Bennington's lyrics aren't quite as unique and abstract as Scott Weiland's lyrics, but his lyrics (I'm unsure at this point if the DeLeo brothers contributed lyrically like they did on the Talk Show record) do paint a dark picture. The song almost sounds like it could be directed at Weiland, with lines like ‘Longing is the animal inside you when you bleed/Suffering is critical in finding what you need/Deliverance is evidence there's more than what you say/Pain is there the moment that you wake up from your dreams' and the later lines ‘You've got to learn your lesson to see what you've been missing/You've got to cross that line/Yeah, you've got to look inside/Yeah, it's time that you decide/Yeah, you've got to cross that line/Yeah, you're running out of time.’ Like I said previously, I’ve never been a big Linkin Park fan, but Bennington impressed me here considering my expectations.

• 翻訳お願いします

taro, That is the problem is your friend not me.! Good lasers take long time to build.! I cant deal with people that are im patient. You new from the beginning it was going to take long time because i did not have the hosts. I though the host will be in in Less then 3 weeks but it took nearlly 1 and 1 1/2 months. I know that you buy my lasers and re sell them to friend to make money and that is fine however you needed to tell your friends that it takes long time to build 3mode saik 1.7W-1.8W lasers. You know people sell lasers o this forum 3 a week and the look nice but there cheap junk inside. I put 1 laser up a week and its high quility. See the diffrence. I can tell you taro that dealing with you and your friend that you 2 have been the only too people to act like this. I hve never had anyone tell me iam slow, Not even jiro would say such a thing.! Because they know its not nice. Anyways, If you promise never to do such a thing again because if you do i will find out right away, But if you promise never to ask anyone to make a laser or laser heatsinks or parts that i make Iam will to forget about what happend iand start fresh. Let me know If you re Genue

• すみませんが此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか?

すみませんが此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか? ちゃんとした文章で読みたいので、宜しく御願い致します。 Live to Tell 65 Sally:*Sniff* *sob, sob!* Vulpa:It's ok, cry if you want... You will feel better after. I can understand your sorrow, we suffered very much like you are now.... Later... Ru:Where are your daddy and your mommy Sally? Sally:When Omega's pollution came to the city, dad and mom couldn't avoid getting polluted and they started to drink and use drugs. Only my brother and some of his friends take care of me and the other children. We managed to survive here, avoiding the gangs and the drugs and working some jobs for food here and in some farms near the city, or looking for food leftovers at some luxury restaurants in the rich part of the city, but clean water is the hardest thing to find here, and we must boil it before drinking it because it's so polluted. Everyone here is very sad but we try not to lose hope... Hey! I was thinking; it would be really cool if you met with my friends in our hideout! Would you like to come with me? I bet that you can teach some interesting magics and other things to me and my friends tee hee... Ru:Of course Sally, we will be pleased to meet with your friends and help you too! Wolufu:Ok! let's go there!