• 締切済み

英語の訳を教えてください。

ARPA wanted to see if computers in different locations could be connected efficiently using a new technology known as packet switching, which would allow several users to share one communications line. Packet switching cuts up data into discrete units, each one identified by a code or label, which can be sent over high-speed telephone lines. 訳をお願いします。

みんなの回答

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

ARPA(米国防総称の研究機関のひとつで、後にDARPA(防衛高等研究計画局) と改称された)は、パケット交換システムという名前で知られる新しい技術を使って、異なる場所にあるコンピューター同士を効率よく接続することができないものかと考えていた。そうすれば、複数のユーザーが1本の通信回線を共有することが可能だ。パケット交換システムというのは、データをいくつかに分解して、それぞれの断片をコードあるいはラベルによって区別する。それらが高速の電話回線で送られるというわけである。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳を教えていただけませんか。

Packet switching and other protocols were designed so that if one or more nodes on the network went down, messages could be flexibly routed around them. The eventual development of reliable electronic mail(E-mail) protocols meant that even lengthy messages and files could be exchanged faster and less expensively than they could by ordinary phone calls. E-mail messages can be transmitted faster than two people can say the same things over the telephone. 訳をお願いします。

• 英語 入試過去問

入試問題を教えてください。 (1)和訳問題 The doctor asked me if Iwanted them taken out one by one in four sessions. (2)並び替え問題 Although she was willing to explain to me ( painful / likely / was / more / which / be / method / to ), and which one would be more damaging to my general health, she completely refused to say which was better for me. (1)はin four sessionsの訳し方がよく分かりません。 (2)はwhich method was more likely to be painful になるかと思ったのですが、どうでしょうか。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語訳

Which is better? to find a person who completes you? or the one who complements your completeness? why? thank you for your answers! 完璧な感じの人と、完璧になろうとしている人。。どっちがいいんでしょうか・・ な質問に対し、 in my opion it would be one who completes you becasue be they would compliment you ..being complete means you are well rounded and what ever relationship you are in you work together thru the cycle and compliment each other... 完璧な人の方がいいと思います。なぜなら彼らは、あなたを励ますし コンプリートの意味は、いい物に囲まれていて、二人でいる関係のサイクルをきにせず、それが互いを補うと。。 頭の中では、書いたのと違います。がどう訳を与えるのがいいですか?

• 英語堪能な方お願いします

should = be supposed to = be to do i have four logos to show you, ()is designed by a famous graphic designer. A one of them B one of which C none of whom D some of which 答えはBですが何でか分かりません。 説明して頂けますか? claim=自分のもの=このように考えて間違いはないでしょうか? 自分中心に考えて=subjective? たくさんあってすみませんが、お願い致します!

• 英語訳

適切な日本語訳を教えて下さい With its arrogant assignment of the role of vanguard to the Communist party,which in practice means the hegemony of the party leaders in a one-party system,orthodox Leninism denies a place to the political pluralism that a country require if it is to be democratic. 共産主義者の政党の指導者は傲慢な任務の役割を持っているので、それは実際に一つの政党の体系において政党指導者の主導権の手段となり,正統なレーニン主義は政治の多元主義の場所では否定され,もし民主的になりたいなら国は多元主義を必要とする。

• 和訳お願いします

1. although the transcripts that it exports are unknown. 2. suggesting that competition with the bulk mRNA export pathway for specific class of mRNA may be one mechanism by which cells can respond efficiently to extracellular stimuli.

• 訳を教えてください。

For example, I went to Takashimaya.The place doesn't have to be that exact, for instance, I went to a department store.We don't know exactly which one, but we do know there was a specific place. 全文、訳をお願いします。

• 英語の和訳がうまくいきません。教えてください。

In order to utilize the potential increases in stability, which are considerable in high-speed end milling, it is necessary to determine experimentally the transfer functions at the various cutters to be used on the particular machine tool and to develop and suitably package corresponding software for choosing optimum speed and optimum cutter design and for evaluating the effects obtainable. stability:安定性 high-speed end milling:高速エンドミル加工 transfer functions:伝達関数 cutters:工具 machine tool:工作機械 software:ソフトウェア よろしくお願いいたします。

• 訳を教えてください。

日本語の「ありがた迷惑」について説明する文章の結論部分に以下のような文章がありました。意味が今ひとつよくわかりません。訳を教えてください。 The accepted Japanese way of avoiding undesirable obligaiton is to regularly repay any obligaitons so that one is not put in the position of no being able to turn down a request for some major favor. ちなみに、この文章の直前のパラグラフは以下です。-which may be~以下の部分も今ひとつよくわかりません。よかったら合わせて教えてください。 The Japanese recognize a "misplaced kindness" instantly, and whether or not they accept one depends on their own agenda-which may be no more than to get what they can from the people concerned, and then ignore them. よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

Half of the Gemini surfactant, consisting of one hydrophile and one hydrophobe, is connected to a spacer, which in turn is connected to the other identical half of the molecule forming a Gemini structure . 表面活性剤、界面活性剤の資料です。