Temporary Technical Issue

このQ&Aのポイント
  • We apologize for the temporary technical issue that affected our search functionality on November 21st.
  • To compensate for the disruption caused, we will be issuing credits to your account for the listing fees of your active Fixed Price and Store Inventory listings during the down-time.
  • If you had Auction listings affected, you may also receive a separate credit. These credits will be included in your November invoice, which will be available by December 5th.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語に詳しい方、翻訳おねがいします。

英語に詳しい方、翻訳おねがいします。 On Saturday November 21st, we experienced a temporary technical issue that resulted in searches returning either limited or no results. Since we know this may have disrupted your business, we've issued a credit to your account for one day's worth of listing fees for each of your Fixed Price and Store Inventory listings that were active during the down-time. You may also receive a separate credit if you had Auction listings affected. These credits will be included on your November invoice, which will be available by December 5. To view your invoice at that time, please follow these steps:

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#246704
noname#246704
回答No.1

背景の詳細が分からないので、読みやすさ優先のために一部想像が入っていますが、おおむね以下の通りです。 ------------------------- 11月21日土曜日、一時的な技術上の問題が発生し、検索の結果が部分的にまたは全く得られない不具合がありました。 お客様が取引に支障を来した可能性を鑑み、当社では、サービス停止時間中にアクティブであったお客様のFixed PriceおよびStore Inventory listingそれぞれに対し、1日分のリスティング料金に相当するクレジットを発行致しました。また、お客様が影響を被ったAuction listingを保有していた場合、別途クレジットを受け取ることができます。 これらのクレジットはお客様の11月の請求明細書に含められる予定となっており、12月5日まで閲覧可能(*注:available)です。請求明細書は次の手順で閲覧できます:

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

海外通販でクレジットカードを使用しました。 恐らく本人確認のためのメッセージを受け取りましたが、 具体的に何をすればよいのかがわからなかったので、和訳をしてもらえると助かります。 すいませんが、お願いします。 Payment Verification We request one additional security step completed so that you can process your order. This additional security measure is done to help protect your account from possible credit card fraud. You have been issued a small refund that will appear in your online reporting for your credit card issued from TCGplayer to help us verify that you are the account holder for your credit card. 1. This amount will appear on your credit card account within 1 - 5 days, depending on your credit card service. 2. It may be reflected as a purchase amount on your statement that is lower than the actual purchase amount of your total order. The difference between your total order amount and what we charged would then be the amount we refunded. 3. Please confirm this amount and reply back using the Message Center with the exact amount of the refund. 4. Once confirmed we will ship your order! Please note, If you are unable to respond back this order may be refunded in full. Thank You

• すいません、翻訳お願いします。

すいません、翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. Sorry for the inconvenience it caused to you. We have checked that we have received your package, it may on its way now. Please be patient and we will definitely help you out of this.You may wai for another a few days.Your understanding and patience will be highly appreciated! Please feel free to contact us whenever you have questions. Have a nice day!

• 翻訳お願い致します。

All orders are to be paid in advance as per sent pro forma invoice. We will make sure only to add items to the pro forma invoice which will be in stock at the time of picking your order. Pls. note that small variations may occur due to sold out items or to more items being available than estimated at the time of making the pro forma invoice. Any balance amount will be in your account and can be balanced with your next order. Or any surplus transfer can be arranged to be returned to your account. Warehouse:

• 英語堪能な方、お手伝いお願いいたしますm(__)m

To ship by Mail, best price would be $21.55 USD. I have attached a proforma invoice, showing the completed order total, which will be $158.55 USD. If you wish to approve this, please authorize by return email, and include your credit card number. If you wish to place this order through the web, you may do so. When ordering through the website, you will need to select UPS for shipping, then in the NOTES section, write that you want this order sent by MAIL. Your card would be authorized only for the amount shown using UPS We will change that at the time of shipping to MAIL, The final charge on your card will be for the shipment by MAIL クレジットカードでの支払いのこと・送料のことが書いてあると思うのですが、 英語に不安があるため、確信がもてません。。 英語堪能な方、よろしかったら簡潔でよろしいので訳していただけないでしょうか?

• 英語(歌詞)を翻訳してほしいです。

Pop that bub Cause you know them drinks on me We killin' these shots like R.I.P We're wasted & we ain't going ho-o-ome Fill your cup Cause you know them drinks on me We countin' these stacks like 1 2 3 My paper be over flowing  とは如何なる意味でしょうか。 http://rapgenius.com/Millionaires-drinks-on-me-lyrics#note-792987

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となりますので、中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The ruling planet of your marriage house indicates that your soul mate will be an asset to you. You will feel possessive as though you own this person, and will be proud to be seen with him, as though he is also an accessory to show off, or to wear o your arm when you walk down the town. The future marriage will create a deep change in your income and in your financial status over a long period of time. As the relationship goes on money matters and the gaining of wealth and substance will be deemed of great importance. It will be a match from a material standpoint. It will be secure. Your partner will have money, although one of you may rely rather too heavily on the other financially.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします

Hello, I really don’t know why you have not been responding to my messages; please I want to let you know once more that everything has been sorted out all you need to do is confirm these information to enable me authenticate it with what we had on your file. Then within 72hours we will make your transfer 1) Your full name 2) Your full address 3) Your Country 4) The transfer mode you need As soon as you supply me with those information’s we will process your data and send your payment slip. Yours sincerely, Veronica Garcia なるべくわかり易くお願いします

• 英語の訳

This email is to notify you that an invoice has been created for your account at HostGator.com, which is due on 03/15/2012. The Invoice ID is 14174328, and is due for the amount of 9.95 dollars. If you have a credit card on file with us, this invoice will automatically be billed on 03/15/2012. You may login anytime to make a manual payment at: https://gbclient.hostgator.com/login/ We are available 24/7. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. どなたか訳して頂けませんでしょうか? 翻訳サイトなどではわかりづらいので・・・。 宜しく御願いします。

• e-bayから良く連絡が来ます。

Improve your listings to help your items sell Here's your summary of recommendations for listings that are missing important details. While many of these details aren't required, your listings might benefit from our recommendations and you could be more successful on eBay. •Listings missing item specifics:◦ Use the bulk editing tool on eBay.com to update: 55 listings (55 new) Consider entering the recommended item specifics so that when buyers select these item specifics as search filters, your listing will appear in their search results. Thank you in advance for improving your listings. We want to make sure you and your buyers have the best experience on eBay! アイテム数は、時々で変わりますが、55 listings をクリックすると、listings画面が出ますが、少し経つとマイイーベイの画面に戻ります。 この連絡は、何なのか?何を推奨しているのか?教えて下さい。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします!

下記の文章を日本語へ翻訳して下さい! 英語力がなく困っています・・・。 宜しくお願いします! *************************************** We wanted to inform you that ABC Store will be having a 40% off sale November 6th- 17th. We would like to welcome you to shop with us either before or after the sale so we can better accommodate our in store customers as well as yourself. We can offer 40% off to you starting the October 23rd-November 6th and again after the sale starting the November 18th –December 1st. Please let us know if you can make it in to shop with us so we can set up a special day and make sure we have employees who can assist you. If you are unable to make it during these time but would like to try and place an email order please let me know ASAP. I have attached a list of our most recent markdown list so you can get an idea of some of our great deals. please refer to the first tab on the excel spreadsheet title "Store-by sty#".