• 締切済み

楽しんでいるって

今は、最後のセメスターを楽しんでます。卒業前にいつか会いたいです。って I am having fun of my last semester. I want to meet you before graduating. でいいですか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• ucok
  • ベストアンサー率37% (4288/11421)
回答No.1

それでも通じますが、本来なら 「I am enjoying my last semester. I want to meet you before I graduate.」ですね。 また、既に一度会った人と会いたい場合は「meet」ではなく「see」です。

関連するQ&A

• 訳してください。

Am I going to meet you? or Am I going to see you? No,I won't do it. Becouse I want to go my bed and to sleep every midnight.

• 英語にしてくださいm(__)m

相手)Hehehe It's true. When I am with you I will do everything you want to do :p 私)Yippee* If I meet you, I may say my lots of selfishness to you(―᎕―)+Hehehe 相手)Anything for you :3 私)Why are you so kind? Are you angel? 相手)Hehehe I just want to make you happy :) と話していて、 『私はもう幸せですよ。 なぜかは分からないけど、 あなたと話していると落ち着くって言うか、 幸せな気持ちになります。』と返事をしたいです。 英語にしてくださいm(__)m

• 和訳お願いします。

「Are you nervous to meet me?.... I like you and I want to meet you. If you do not want to meet, please tell me. I can't wait forever... I am very lonely in Japan. 」 特に「I can't wait forever...」の部分がよく分かりません。 何を待てないんでしょう・・?

• the music for My Fair Lady

the music for My Fair Ladyのforってどういう意味ですか????辞書をしらべてもなかなか、ぱっとあてはまるものがなくて・・・ あと、全然違う質問なのですが、I am a fan of yours.っていうのはI am a fan of you.とすると間違いなのでしょうか????

• メールについて(英文)

「I am so excited to welcome you to spring semester of voice lessons! A syllabus will be sent along ASAP- But for now - I need you to all EMAIL ME YOUR COMPLETE SCHEDULES so I can slot you into times when I am teaching! Make sure you include all the possible empty times during your week!」 教授からこのようなメールが届きました。 3行目からの質問なのですが、授業の空き時間を全てメールで伝えればいいのでしょうか? 返信としては、 Dear Dr. XX This is XX. My empty time in this semester is Monday: 11:00~11:50, 1:00~1:50 Tuesday: .... I'm looking forward to meet you in your class. などでいいでしょうか? 前セメスターでも授業を受けていたので、私が英語を話せないことは知っていますが、失礼のないように送りたいです。 こちらの文でいいか添削をお願いします。

• 訳がわからなくなってきました...

アメリカ人とのメールです。彼の言った that がどれを指しているのか、考えたら分からなくなってきました。。 私1回目:I don't want to meet you now but I may change my mind tomorrow. Hope I get to meet you before I leave. 少し間をおいて私2回目:still want to hang out? 私3回目(返事がなかったので機嫌が悪くなって): okay, bye アメリカン: yeah, I think I'd still like that アメリカンの言った that は、いったいどれを指してるのでしょうか? 最初は前の okay, bye かなと思ってましたが。。 英語に詳しい方の回答のみお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

いつもお世話になります。 ぜひ翻訳をお願いしたい文章がありますので、翻訳をお願い出来ないでしょうか? この文章は僕の憧れのバーナード・ラガト選手の言ったことです。 曖昧には理解できますが、ぜひ彼が何と言っているのかしっかり知り、参考にし、学びたいんです! 宜しくお願いします! One of the things that I do is really good training. When I run 10 miles or even 15 miles I am running at a hard pace. I attribute it to my good training. Now, more than ever, I am having so much fun. Before, I just wanted to win so badly. Even now, I hate when I lose, but I don’t beat myself up about it. I used to want to win all the time. Now I’m having so much fun. Being a family man, having kids, it makes me even more relaxed. When my kid comes to watch me train, I’m having a blast. My son is like my coach. It’s so funny. He does cooldowns with me. But most important is my mental toughness. I tell myself that I am the toughest guy here. I have the experience. Some of these guys are even 16 years younger than me. But I say, “OK, you are a young guy, but when we square off, you know what? I’m going to be the winner, because I’m tough. I have the most experience. And I’m fast.” These are the things that are inside me. I’m not cocky. I just want to psyche myself up. I want to be the best. I think of a good workout that I did. And I know that I am ready for the race. There are a lot of things that come together. I’m enjoying it more than ever now.

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

よろしくお願いいたします。 I am fine thank you what about you I am very glad that you had to face how do you still the same when you want to come to it what I want to do something we can meet you somewhere how's everything with you I want to hear about you

• 英訳お願いします。

I want to ask you a favor, because I trust only you.I am going on vacation to America next month. Will you take care of my home while I am gone? おねがいがある。なぜならわたしはあなただけを信頼している。来月にバケーションでアメリカに行くよ。わたしの家を少し見ててくれないかな? 当たっていますか?宜しくお願いします。

• 最後の文の意味

I like having as much stuff as I can, but don't need more things. I already own more baseball card than most American fans. But if you want to add to my collection, what true baseball fan could say no? 最後の文末の意味なんですが "But if you want to add to my collection, what true baseball fan could say no?" 「しかし、本当の野球ファンであれば、いらないとは言わないだろう」 つまり欲しいという意味合いがつよいのでしょうか? これの文の最初の投げかけは、あなたが持っていない、ベースボール カードをあげます。協力するよ!よいう問いかけに返って来た返答です。 それとも「しかし、本当の野球ファンであれば、手渡さないだろう」 って言ってるのでしょうか? どうなんでしょうか?