• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

英語力が乏しくてネイティブティーチャーからのメールの内容がイマイチ理解出来ないです。下記の英文をどなたか翻訳いただけないでしょうか? oh ya im heading to shikoku this weekend for a few days. im dying for a relaxing weekend! hehe thanks for the advice il be hitting up an onsen foresure!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

週末に数日間四国に行こうと思ってる。週末はゆっくりくつろぎたいんだ。どこかいい温泉知らない? みたいなもんかなぁ。正確かどうかはともかく、そんな感じじゃないかと思います。でも、こんな英語をティーチャーが?

karip1213
質問者

お礼

お礼が大変遅くなり申し訳ありません。翻訳ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#111034
noname#111034
回答No.1

だいたいの意味はわかりますが,こんな人から英語を習って大丈夫ですか?

karip1213
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなりました。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• Ebay 親切な方翻訳お願いいただけないでしょうか?

先日Ebayで商品を購入しました。 Ebay歴はまだ2ヶ月ほどです。 いつも支払いはPayPalを使いアメリカの転送先に配送してもらっています。 その出品物には支払い方法にPayPalの記載があったので入札したのですが、その後のやりとりでPayPalは受け付けられないという旨のメールが届きました。 以下原文 "Hello, sorry for any inconvenience, I DO have a problem with Paypal, they owe me money(they DO NOT protect you like they say!) If you could please be so kind to go to your bank they can make a cashiers check drawn on a US bank for you. I will send an invoice with the total. Our other option is direct wire from bank to bank, I can send my account number/routing number in a separate email and the bank will know what to do. Im in the studio today but will try to maintain contact,THANKS!allright thanks--YOU ROCK DUDE! Im decidedly low tech and old fashioned, thanks for bearing with me...I have ONE more question --did you send to the 8909 Georgian Drive address/ or to my PO box?........" どうしても欲しい商品なので海外送金にチャレンジする事にし、その旨をメールしたのですが以下のメールが帰ってきました。 "Hello, nice of you to give the update but I dont know what it means, we will overcome our small language barrier and make this all happen. I need to know--are you mailing a money order OR are you sending bank wire? Thanks so much for your efforts, sorry for the inconvenience, and talk soon, allright thanks--YOU ROCK DUDE! Im decidedly low tech and old fashioned, thanks for bearing with me...I have ONE more question --did you send to the 8909 Georgian Drive address/ or to my PO box?........" 私に何かを確認したい様なのですが英文を訳せずに困っています。 どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか? 何卒よろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

My awesome mother-in-law told me I need to offer prizes for this fund drive? So here's what you get. WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR CHEDDER 1-99$ you get a "thanks" on episode 1 100-200$ you get "Special Thanks" 200-2000$ you into the "VIP section of thanks" 359-365$ - Dinner with rockstar Edwin Blourne! 2000-5000k gets you "associate producer" credit (credit only) 633-694$ - Dinner with Farkis Senpak 998-1003$ - Custom Raygun Built for you by Ryan M Reynolds. 1249 - 1444$ a dress or suit made by Mariah Harrison. 5000-10,000k I will custom build you a small role on the shows 2nd episode, written espeicially for you. and an associate producer credit on episode 1. 10k-20k call me and we can discuss profit sharing over drinks at Spago.* 50K - You can stay at my house for the week and I will show you how I make things. Songs or shows or jewelry. and we can make something together. And you get to hang out with my dogs and cat but my wife won't be there. Sorry she's has no interests in publicly begging for art funding. 220k - The director and several cast memebers will travel with you to New Orleans in costume and stay in costume for the whole trip. So Farkis, Edwin and Otis and whoever else wants to come. A fantastical lost weekend with aliens and rockstars. (A liabliity waiver will have to be signed for this outing as there is an element of danger - partying with rockstars and Aliens is just not safe. Currently Aliens are uninsurable on earth) *All credits and prizes are for the first episode only unless otherwise noted. Thanks everyone.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。アメリカ人が書いた英文です。英語から日本語へお

英語の翻訳お願いします。アメリカ人が書いた英文です。英語から日本語へお願いします Thanks a lot for accepting my offer and using exprss I will pay once iam on my laptop cause I can not log on paypal using blackberry and its weekend here and iam out, sure do not worry u can check my feedbak iam fast payer,

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか?

翻訳ソフトで翻訳したんですが、理解できません。 言葉のニュアンスも解らないし... どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか? u think is easy go working and have internet to reply always when i want if the life is easy same to u think be happy im reply in the moment that i have time if u are tired to wait u choice u talk all my friends dont like this styles of womans i can not say u are my girlfriend is so stupid if talk with all my friends i want a woman only to me not a public woman i dont want this relation finish and u be angry with me or something i really have a feeling for u but is hard listen all my friends contact u samme to easy girl that i hate really the feel is borke when im listen this but if u want be with somme of my friends is ur decition u continue with ur chating life becuase i like more the real life one to one is the end? ur decition im just can not more wait to say this.... sorry but im was so tired listen of my friends dont want make u dissapoint just want be u feel good always i want contact u but sometimes so bussy but the time when im free im try im was told u the distance is so hard to the love but if we can with this all in the future that be all right im not lier if u dont believeme is ur problem but if u can understand that im write i think is easy have a feeel big feel for u the problem many mans talk wiht u And mix take ur mesages All confuse And this don't like Like the girl or woman in love only for me I'm honestly like u And love u But so hard If u believe me Thanks But dont want u angry with me I have feel for u Just this don't like 長文になりましたが、どうかお願いします。

• 英語の出来る方チェックして下さい。

お礼の手紙を英語で書いたのですが、通じますか?よろしくお願いします!! Dear Mr. ○○ I give thanks to you for haveing taught me a lot till now. As I met with you, My view of life changed I hope that you will be a teacher with a wonderful smile forever. Best regards, ○○先生へ 今まで、沢山のご教授をありがとうございました。 先生と出会えて、私の人生は変わりました。 いつまでも、笑顔の素敵な○○先生でいらして下さい。

• この英語を、なおしていただけないでしょうか

この文章をよりネイティブな感じで書くにはどうしたらいいで しょうか。一応英語で書いてみましたが、なおしていただけませんか テレビ求む!! 薄型のテレビを探しています。もしお引越しや帰国で 必要のないテレビがある方、譲っていただけないでしょうか 送料はこちらでもちます TV wanted! Im looking for a panel TV. If you ever move or go back to your country and think about give it away, please let me know. i will pay for shipping fee. Thanks.

• ありきたりなので少し言葉を加えたい

ミクシーのようなサイトで、お気に入りの人からこのような挨拶的なコメントをもらいました。 Wassup baby gurl. I'm just stopping by showing your page some luv. いつもなら、コメントありがとう、よい週末を と返してしまいますが、趣味などの関係で興味のある方なので、やりとりをもっっとつなげたいのですが、どう返していいかわかりません。このような場合どう返すのがいいのでしょうか? みんなどうかえしているのでしょうか? 自分でやると・・・ Thanks for the(yourかな) comment! how are you doing? hope you have a great weekend! コメントありがとう。週末はどう過ごしてる? 修正とちょっとありきたりなので何か加えて欲しいのですが、おねがいします。 ちなみに相手は23歳の男性です

• 【至急】翻訳をお願いします! 

【至急】翻訳をお願いします!  K:Thanks to you, all my experiences here in Korea have been much more fruitful than I ((1)expect). N:(...A...) Say, how were yesterday's school visits? K:Wonderful! For some one like me who wants to be an English teacher after graduating from the univercity, visiting the English classes at elementary, middle and high schools was very useful. N:Good. Were they different from yours in Japan? K:(...B...) ((2)begin) with, the teachers were teaching English through English. Moreover, the students were very active. Many of them volunteered to respond to the teachers in English. Most of all, they were not afraid to speak English. The elementary school students were most active, though. After school they surrounded me and greeted me in English. KとNの対話文です。 ●(.....)内の(1)・(2)の単語を、正しい形に直してください。 ●AとBにつきましては、下記の選択肢より適切なものを選んでください。 ・Yes, definitely. ・Good. ・I think so.

• bit busy? little?

メッセージをもらったのですが、訳を見て欲しいのですが、 1 I have been wanting to go to yokohama for christmas time cause i heard it was nice but i never got to go. i heard it was ok there, i guess ill go one day. im just worried about driving cause i cant really read the signs unless they are in hiragana so i dont want to get lost in japan. i hear its easy to get there but also i know of a lot of americans who get lost and spend all day trying to get back home. but anyway im glad to hear from you. 私はクリスマスに横浜へ行きたかった。よかったと聞いたから。でもいけなかった。横浜はよかったと聞いた。 いつかいくつもり。私は車の運転が不安。ひらがなの標識ホントよめないから。日本で免許をなくしたくない。免許取るのは簡単、でも免許をなくしたアメリカ人を知ってる、家へ戻って毎日??? 2 well i know your probably busy but i just wanted to know how your weekend went for you? did u have a good time? あなたはたぶん忙しいよね、でも週末どう過ごしたか聞きたくて。週末は楽しく過ごせた? 3 返事おそくなってごめんなさい。週末は少し忙しかった。ちょっとおそいけど新年のパーティーへいったよ。 Im sorry for late reply, I was bit busy for weekend. I went to the new year party ........ 教えてくださいおねがいします

• オークションに出品したらこの様な質問が二通送られてきましたが、意味が判らないので教えてください 詐欺でしょうか?

Dear Seller, Im Mrs Hanna From Holland presently in Canada.Im highly interested in purchasing your item placed on YAHOO AUCTION for my son in Nigeria as a Birthday gift.I will offer you $1,200.00Usd the price for this item + shipping through EMS each,and i will like to know how many pieces you have available for sale.Payment will be made through Bank To Bank Transfer (Direct transfer to your bank account).I want you to reply me to my personal E-mail for further conversation Via (hanna.james@hotmail.com) Thanks