• ベストアンサー

翻訳のご協力よろしくお願いします。

以下の英文の翻訳をお願いできないでしょうか? "NO RECORD" RESULT OF SERACH I hereby certify that a search has been made in the record of the Office ofthe Registrar-General, but no trace can be found of the registration of Marriage of **(名前)** Date of Birth 04th February 1984 to any person throughout Queensland from o4th February 1999 to 12th March 2009 inclusive. 英語が苦手でとても困っています。 翻訳ソフトで試してみたのですが、きちんとした文章になりません。 ご協力よろしくお願いします。

noname#88317
noname#88317
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.3

Office ofthe Registrar-General = 戸籍簿管理局 I hreby certidy .........本官は以下~~~~此処にを証明する。 翻訳ソフト同様ずいぶんと当てにならない変な翻訳もありますから、、、(笑) 「該当無し」の検索結果 本官(戸籍簿登記官)は、本登記所における記録を検索した結果、当該人物(1984年2月4日出生)がクイーンズランドにおいて1999年2月4日から2009年3月12日(同日を含む)の期間に他者との婚姻届けを成した記録が無いことを証明する。

noname#88317
質問者

お礼

細かく翻訳してくださって本当にありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (2)

• wathavy
  • ベストアンサー率22% (505/2263)
回答No.2

"NO RECORD" RESULT OF SERACH I hereby certify that a search has been made in the record of the Office of the Registrar-General, but no trace can be found of the registration of Marriage of **(名前)** Date of Birth 04th February 1984 to any person throughout Queensland from o4th February 1999 to 12th March 2009 inclusive. 検索結果がみつかりません。 検索が”一般レジスタ”(or レジストラルジェネラル)の書類に対して実行されたことを、証言します(証言というのは変ですね) しかし、クィーンズランドでの某さん(誕生04Feb1984)の04Feb1999から12Mar2009までの期間内で、結婚履歴が無いことが判明しました。

noname#88317
質問者

お礼

助かりましたありがとうございました。

• wathavy
  • ベストアンサー率22% (505/2263)
回答No.1

検索対称の方は結婚履歴がこの期間にはありませんでした。 という主旨です。場所はクゥィーンズランド期間はお分かりですよね?

noname#88317
質問者

お礼

助かりましたありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします。

作品をメールで送りたいのですが、英文がまったく駄目なので、 翻訳お願いします。 When and how to submit the proposal? Works must be submitted no later than 11:59pm on February 1st 2013 by sending an email to: info@mixturbcn.com. The subject of the email must read: “Call for Works 2013” followed by “Title of the project”. You can attach all the required documentation or a link to download the completed proposal.

• 【至急】どなたか翻訳お願いしますッ!!

she quietly expected great things to happen to her,and no doubt that's one of the reasons why they did この英文を翻訳していただける方いらっしゃいませんでしょうか? 翻訳サイトでやってみましたが 各サイトによって、意味がまちまちで・・・ お願いしますッ!!

• 正しい翻訳を教えてください

There was no way I was going to give them a good time for that, because it showed no sense of individuality or understanding of what we were doing. これを2つの機械翻訳で訳したら全然違うものになりました。 正しい翻訳を教えてください。 ① 個性感や私たちのやっていることへの理解がなかったので、彼らに楽しい時間を与えるつもりはありませんでした。 ② 個性が感じられず、自分たちのやっていることを理解していないのだから、そんなことでいい加減なことを言っても仕方がない。

• どなたか翻訳してくれませんか?

以下は僕の大好きな歌の歌詞の一部なのですが、 自分一流の直訳では雰囲気がちっとも出ません。 どなたかこれを情緒豊かに翻訳して頂けませんか。 "Summer was gone and the heat died down, and Autumn reach for her golden crown, I looked behind as I heard a sign, but this was the time of no reply." 次はサビの部分です。 "The time of no reply is calling me to stay, There's no hello,and no goodbye. to leave there is no way."

• 翻訳 英文→日本語

以下、2つの英文を日本語に翻訳して頂けないでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 1. we present our sincere compliments and do hereby wish to confirm that the bearers hereof mr. A and mrs.B both of C county, Country D did obtained their traditional marriage certificate from the bureau of leagal affairs, ministry of internal affairs before giving birth to their below listed children. 2. This is to certify that mr.A and miss B, both of C county, Country D, have on this 1st day A.D.1981 on E County, Country D entered into a valid Marital Vow according to the Customary Laws of the Country D,and they have been pronounced as Husband and wife effective as of Today`s date;they shall now be known and referred to as Mr.A and Mrs. B.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外に送った荷物が届かないようなのですが、翻訳が上手く出来ないため、解る方お願い致します。 Hello, I just want to let you know that I don't have the item up to now. You may wish to contact your local courier to find out what's going on and the whereabouts of this item. The last time it was scanned was on 28th of February and that's it, its not progressing anymore. The estimated date of delivery is fast approaching. I hope to get it on or before the estimated date of delivery. Thank you よろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳

ある著書の英文なのですが、翻訳がうまくできません。 もし分かる方がいたら教えて下さい。 Courtesy in its utmost possible exquisiteness - an exquisiteness of which even the French have no conception - seems natural to the Izumo boy as the color of his hair ot the tint of his skin.Nor is he less kind than courteous.

• 翻訳お願いします!!

翻訳お願いします!! It is up to the endpoints to maintain communication despite these impairments. Moreover, the network is not expected to maintain any information(or state) about the performance requirements of an endpoint. All packets are treated alike, no matter what bits they carry.

• 翻訳

下記の英文を、適切な日本文の言い回しに訳すとどうなりますか? 意味は理解できるのですが、上手く日本語にできません。よろしくお願いします。 It wll come as no surprise when I tell you that the global economy has not improved since I last wrote to you in early February.Here are just a few pieces of recent economic data that provide a sobering snapshot of the current conditions.

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

On the right flank of the 2nd Canadian Division, the 12th Canadian Infantry Brigade of the 4th Canadian Division executed a diversionary operation which proved successful in drawing German retaliatory fire away from the main operation. Four hours later, the 11th Canadian Infantry Brigade of the 4th Canadian Division attempted to exploit the weakened German force by pushing strong patrols towards the centre of Lens. This ultimately failed as the Germans used local counter-attacks across the 4th Canadian Division's front to drive the patrols back to the city's outskirts. Initial counter-attacks In preparation for German counter-attacks, the 1st and 2nd Canadian Divisions began to reinforce and construct strong points immediately after capturing the first objective line. Within two hours of the start of the battle, the Germans began using their immediate reserves to mount local counter-attacks. Between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. on the morning of 15 August, the Germans executed four local attacks against Canadian positions. Each attack was repulsed due in large part to the work of forward artillery observers, who could now overlook some of the German positions. On one occasion, the counter-attack was only repulsed after engaging in hand-to-hand fighting. The Germans rapidly brought up seven additional battalions from the 4th Guards Division and 185th Division to reinforce the eight line battalions already in place. Over the following three days, the Germans executed no less than 21 counter-attacks against Canadian positions. A frontal attack against the 2nd Canadian Infantry Brigade on the afternoon of 15 August ultimately failed. A German attack against the 4th Canadian Infantry Brigade was initially successful with the Germans re-capturing Chicory Trench but were repulsed later the same afternoon. Capture of Hill 70 and additional counter-attacks The morning of 16 August was relatively quiet, with only a few attempts made by small German parties to approach the Canadian lines.