添削依頼:カナダのメル友へのレス

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 小説を書くことが好きで、面白さを追求しています。環境問題にも思いを馳せつつ、都会の車の多さに困惑しています。
  • 友だちとの食事は楽しく、心の底から話せる友だちとの時間を大切にしています。
  • カナダのメル友への返信で、誤解を避けるために添削してほしいとお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

乞・添削。カナダのメル友へのレス

「好きな食べ物」の話題などだったら「多少間違っていてもいいや」とイケイケだったのですが、↓誤解を与えたら大変になりそうなので、なにとぞ添削お願い申し上げますm(_ _)m  ぼくは自分の仕事すなわち小説を書くことが好きです。  しかし、それはただ文章を書けばよい、というものではありません。  小説は面白くなければならない。  ぼくは、どうしたらもっともっと面白くなるだろうと思って、長い時間考えます。  日本でも環境問題は大切だと言われています。  ぼくも限りある資源は大切にしなければと思います。  でも、都会の車の多さを目にすると、どうしようもないような気もします。  ぼくはよく友だちと食事をします。  気のあった友だちと話すのはとても楽しいです。 I like my work(job?) writing novels. However, it is not that what is necessary is just to merely(only?) write a text. A novel must be interesting(fun?) I will think long time that I will become my novel more and more interesting. They say even in Japan that many ecological problems are very important. I also regard a certain all resources that have a limit. But, when I see numerousness of urban cars, I will also feel dismay. I often have dinner with friend. I am glad talking with my best friends.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

>I like my work(job?) writing novels. workとwritingのあいだに前置詞などのつなぎの言葉が必要です。 "I like my work of writing novels." あるいは、関係代名詞で、 "I like my work, which is to write novels." としてもいいと思います。 >However, it is not that what is necessary is just to merely(only?) write a text. もっと簡単に、 "However, It is not just writing text." または、 "However, It is not just writing something." 「何かを書けばいいというものでもない。」 でいいと思います。ついでに、辞書を引くと、textは不加算名詞だそうです。 >A novel must be interesting(fun?) ここは、いいと思います。interestingでもfunでもどちらでも大丈夫だと思います。 >I will think long time that I will become my novel more and more interesting. willは必要ありません。日常習慣的に行うことを言う場合には現在形を使います。willを使うと、「(いまはそうではないが)将来、そうすることになるだろう」という意味になってしまいます。  また、long time の前には「~のあいだ」を表わす前置詞forが必要です。  "I will become my novel ..."は直訳すると「私は小説になるだろう」となってしまいます。「私が、小説を、...(な状態に)する」という場合には 'make my novel ...'という形にします。  「どうしたら~」の部分はhowを使って間接疑問文にするのがいいと思います。 "I think for a long time how I can make my novel more interesting."  しかし、'for a long time'はかなり長い期間(数ヶ月とか数年)をいう時に使うことが多いので、ここは「何時間も」という意味で 'for hours' を使った方がいいかもしれません。 "I think for hours how I can make my novel more interesting." >They say even in Japan that many ecological problems are very important. ecological「生態系の」、environmental「環境の」、という違いはありますが、ここはこれでいいのではないでしょうか。 >I also regard a certain all resources that have a limit. 'a certain all' という言い方はできません。'a certain' か 'all' のどちらか一方だけです。'regard' はこの文脈では、「~とみなす」という意味にとられてしまうので、ふつうにthinkを使って、 "I too think we must save our limited resources." とすればよいと思います。tooの位置は文末でもかまいません。 >But, when I see numerousness of urban cars, I will also feel dismay. 'numerousness of urban cars' は、かなりぎこちない言い方です。ここも普通に 'numerous cars' でいいと思います。  また、先ほどと同じで、ここでもwillを使うと「いまはそういう気分じゃないが、将来そういう気分になるだろう」という意味になってしまうので、いまの自分の気持ちを言うときには現在形を使います。 "But I feel dismay when I see numerous cars in the city." >I often have dinner with friend. friend は数えられる名詞なので、a をつけるか複数形にします。ふつうは複数の友人を指すでしょうから、複数形でしょう。 "I often have dinner with my friends." >I am glad talking with my best friends. 'I am glad ...' は「...できてうれしい」という意味なので、「...するのは楽しい」という場合には 'It is fun to ...' を使うのいいと思います。 "It is fun to talk with my best friends."

kijisuke
質問者

お礼

本当にていねいに、ありがとうございましたm(_ _)m  英語、本当にむつかしいです。(特に御教示の will のあるなしなど)  穴があったら入りたいです…  せめて、 「環境問題、都会は車でいっぱいだし、なんだかなー」  くらいは正しく言えるようになりたいです。

関連するQ&A

• カナダのメル友へのレス、添削お願いします

カナダのメル友へのレス、添削お願いしますm(_ _)m  特に「大阪弁」のあたりが… 親愛なるアレックス  ぼくは「 Poutine 」について、まったく知りません。  どうかぼくにそれについて教えてください。  日本のアニメ・ファンは、カナダと言えば「赤毛のアン」の中の、プリンス・エドワード島の美しい自然を思い浮かべます。  ぼくはぜひ一度、モントリオール、オタワ、トロント、そしてプリンス・エドワード島を訪れたいと願っています。  ぼくが日本で一番好きな場所は、ぼくが生まれ育った大阪です。  大阪には、東京とは違う独自の文化があります。標準の日本語とは少し違う大阪弁が話されています。例えば、お笑い芸能は、東京とはかなり違います。  大阪の桜は、いま満開です。それはとてもきれいですよ!  ぼくの夢は、ぼくの小説がヒットすることです。  でも、それは読者が選ぶことだから難しいです。 Dear Alex I do not know at all about "Poutine" Please tell me about it if you please. Japanese animation fan will image the beautiful nature of Prince Edward Island in "Anne of Green Gables" about Canada. I am wishing he wants to visit Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, and Prince Edward Island once very much. The place which I like in Japan is Osaka where it was born and I grew up. There is original culture different from Tokyo in Osaka. It speaks about the Osaka valve which is different from standard Japanese for a while. For example, variety show entertainments differ from Tokyo considerably. The cherry tree of Osaka is full bloom now. It is very beautiful! My dream is that my novel hits. But since it is that a reader chooses, it is difficult. your friend,KIJISUKE

• 添削お願いしますm(_ _)m

添削お願いしますm(_ _)m  カナダのメル友へのレス、ここで添削して頂いたら、お陰様でしっかりと通じたらしく、気のせいかだんだん複雑なことを訊かれているような気がします…  ぼくが書く小説はノンフィクションもあればフィクションもあります。  ぼくが書くノン・フィクションは、ぼくが昔いっしょに暮らした猫の思い出などです。  それらとともに、ぼくはフィクション・ファンタジーも書きます  でも、フィクションの中にも、例えば親しい人が亡くなったときに感じた悲しみなど、本当の要素がないと、読者の共感は得られないです。  ぼくと小説創作の友だちは、互いにそれぞれが書いた小説の批評をしあったりしています。  ぼくらは互いの小説の良いと思ったところだけではなくて、いけないと思うところも指摘しあったりします。  ほかに、ぼくたちは面白かったと思ったアニメーションや「どの車が一番かっこいいか」といった話もします。  ぼくはぼくの新しい友だちから、それまでまったく知らなかったことを聞くのが大好きです。 I write non-fiction, and the fiction novels. The non-fiction which I write is the memories of the cats which I lived together a long time ago (? once upon a time ?), etc... I also write a fiction fantasy. But for example, the contents of fictions, I think that readers will not be impression if there are without true factors, such as sadness felt(? feel ?) when an intimate person separate (? go ?) away. I and my friends of creation novel, review the novels each other that we've wriitten. I point out not only the place that I thought good but also the place which I thought is no-good. I also talk my friends about the animations which feel interesting, and about "which car is the smartest", etc... I like hearing many subjects that I don't known at all till then from my friends, very much.

• 自由英作文添削

浪人生です  よろしければ添削お願いいたします 問題文   次のテーマについて80語以上の英語で書きなさい  If you should travel abroad fot the first time in your life, would you like to travel by yourself or would you like to travel with your friends? and why?   自分の答え  I would like to travel by myself because I would like to have free time that is not limited anyone.      If I traveled abroad with my friends, I might not go to the place where I have really wanted to visit. But if I traveled abroad by myself, I could go to the place where I have really wanted to visit and it would be very interesting. That is why I would like to travel abroad by myself better than with my friends.

• 添削してください!

添削してください! テーマ:タイムマシンでどこに行き何をしたいか I would go back to the time when I was in elementary school and master various things. One reason is that a talent is important:it would enable me to express my personality more easily. Another reason is that I could have special experiences in many ways:It would make my life more enjoyable.

• 添削お願いします。良い表現もあればぜひっ!

My favorite vacation is that I go to a near mall with my friends or visit their house just for fun. Probably,you think very normal day,but it is very precious time for me. If we will graduate from university in two years 'time,we will probably live in another place each. So,I want to cherish it's time with them. Of course,I like other events which are festival,taking a trip,and so on. Thank you for reading and improving my English. (2) Dear. teacher I am from Japan and live in Kyoto Prefecture. I like sports. Especially,baseball is better than any other sport. Ih fact,I played it and wanted to become a professional baseball player when I was a child,it was my dream. But I don't play it now. At times I go to a baseball stadium with friends to cheer my fun team. I don' t play it there,but I have a another dream now. すみませんがお願いします><

• 埼玉大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

埼玉大学 自由英作文 2012                                                                                                         条件・ 世の中には、いろいろな先生がいます。さて、あなたの理想の先生について詳しく書きなさい。(120~150字)                                                                                                               Needless to say , teachers are required the ability of teachering , but I think that the                                                               communication skill is also important. Since a school is the place where we have to leran                                                                  Japanese or English and so on, teachers need to have a lot of knowledge about that, but I think                                                               a teacher who has the good communication skill is more interesting and friendly. I have an                                                                   experience supporting my idea. When I wes a junior high school student , I joined teniss club. One                                                               day, I had a match with a student of other school. I couldn't win the match , so I was disappointed,                                                              however , my teacher said to me "Don't give up and you can do it". This word helped me very                                                                 much. I think that it is important for teachers not only to teach their students but also to                                                                    communicate with them. (142字)                                                                                                                                                                      拙い文章ですが、文法面を中心にご指導いただけるとありがたいです。添削をお願いできる方がいなくて・・・。厳しいご指摘宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

和訳にあわせて英文を作ったので、添削をお願いします。 1.週末にやっていた野球はおもしろかったと思う I think it is the baseball weekend that i was interesting. 2.ぼくは彼の髪を掴んでひっぱった I caught and pull with his hair. それと、英語の歌詞なのですが訳してもらえないでしょうか? How many more will I fight away Every time hoping it'd be the last time I'll have to say hello Night after nite I dream of ways あといくつ戦えばいいのか、 いつの時でも挨拶しなければいけないのを最後だと願っている 夜の後の夜に僕は夢を見る

• 英文を添削してください。

「映画とその原作小説を比較しながら述べていきます。」 I will describe about comparing the movie and the original novel. 「だから私はあの事故シーンのモモエの行動を見て疑問を感じたのだ。」(見た、というのは映画を、ということです) That is why I felt doubtful when I watched Momoe's behavior in that accident scene. こちらの2文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 長いのですが、添削お願いします!

留学するためにホストファミリーに手紙を書かなければならないのですが、自信がないので少し長いのですが添削お願いします。 I am from Japan. My hometown is Shimane but now I’m living in Kanagawa near Tokyo with my younger brother. My hometown is a country side in Japan. I have many fond memories of there. There are many natures. So, I played outside with my friends. I often went to sea and mountain with my family. So, now I like play outside! I like watching autumn leaves and taking walks in mountain. And other hobbies are playing sports, particularly basketball, watching movies and reading books and comics. I also like going out drinking and shopping with my friends. I think I am outgoing, cheerful and mild. I like enjoying and doing something new. So, I think I can be used to new environment soon. I have 8 members of family and two cats. My older brother studies to become an accountant in Osaka. My younger brother goes to university in Tokyo. My family is so great and interesting. When I come back my home, I go out various places with my family. I respect my parents. My parents met a foreign country. So, they recommend me to go other country while I am young. And I love children and America before. So, I decide to join this program!! I took care of my cousin’s son that he was 1 years old a day in two weeks. And I learned English from my cousin. She went to study Britain before. Now, I work for nursery school as a volunteer every day. I help teacher’s works, For example taking walk, eating ranch and changing cloths, especially 1-2 years old class. I like spending children. Because children’s smile is so cute and they have many things I forgot. They make me smile naturally. I look forward to know about your family, and hope to have a good relationship. And I like cooking. So, I will help willingly. Maybe it has many differences between Japan and America, for example rules, meals, of course language! So, I want to talk anything each time with your family. Now, I can not say my English is very good, but I study English hard every day. I like to try to speak in English. So, I will be able to speak English soon. And I want to enjoy conversation! I will study and experience various things in America. It will broadens my horizons. It has been getting excited since now. I hope to spend feeling happier with your family. And I look forward to see your family. わからないなりに、頑張ったのですがもしもっと良い表現などがありましたら教えてください!

• 英作文の添削をお願いします(>_<)!!

50語で題は『学生生活であなたがしたい事』です(>_<)!!  英文はこちらです→   I want to make friends with many people. It is because I was too shy to talk with the strangers. Therefor, I didn't have much friends. It is obvious I come to talk with strangers possibility more than now and became intimate with a lot of people. 間違い、改善点など指摘してもらえると、ありがたいです^^