• ベストアンサー

スピーチ原稿訳し方

訳してみましたがしっくりきません。グーグル等で英文を入れてみましたが、 該当しないのでこのような言い方はしないのかもしれません。 良い訳し方(意訳可)はありますか? インターネットの普及で新聞を取る家庭が減っている。 The spread of the Internet can lead to a decrease in people who buy a newspaper.(新聞をsubscribeしない国も多いのでbuyにしました。)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.5

その内容で、 ヘッドラインのような場合:   Internet surpasses newspapers Internet dwarfs newspapers 単なるセンテンスの場合: More people go online than read newspapers. More people goes online for news than read newspapers. More people get news on the Internet than from printed newspapers. get, go のような語で「取る」「買う」を避けられます。どちらにせよその目的は同じですから。 その文はスピーチのどこで使うのかわかりませんので、それにより進行形などを。 Today a growing number of people are getting news online (またはon the Internet) than from (printed) newpapers. This is evident in the fact that the number of newspaper subscriptions has been falling in the past several years. In 1980, .....

pandanano
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。英検用のスピーチなのですがなかなか難しいです。上達しません・・・。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (4)

noname#81142
noname#81142
回答No.4

直接関係ないですが、関連のある記事をTechCrunchから貼っておきます。 Decline Of US Newspapers Accelerating http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/03/28/decline-of-us-newspapers-accelerating/ TechCrunchとかの技術系ブログはこれ系のネタは多いので、参考になる表現があると思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.3

違う書き方で攻めてみました、この二つを和訳すると、これになりますね。 ================================= インターネットの普及で新聞を取る家庭が減っている。 ================================= 1) Newspapers are less and less read as Internet use becomes common. 2) Newspapers are less and less read as Internet is more commonly used.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • tanuki4u
  • ベストアンサー率33% (2764/8360)
回答No.2

The internet eats newspapers at home. キャッチーにはこんな表現でどうでしょう? あるいは The internet bites newspapers at home. 噛みつくBite と コンピュータ用語Byte のだじゃれ。 The internet digests newspapers at home. なんてのも、消化すると、新聞のダイジェストニュースがネットに出ているから、新聞を取らなくてもいいという人が増えた・・・なんて、話を展開するな、面白いかも。

pandanano
質問者

お礼

biteはおもしろいですね。英検用のスピーチなのですがなかなか難しいです。 時間制限もあるしきついです・・・。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
noname#160321
noname#160321
回答No.1

長すぎるなー。 The Internet Literacy threaten the newspapers, 位かな。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• この英文って変ですか?

英語が苦手なので、ここに聞きに来ました。 インターネットの普及によるコミュニケーションの変容っていう英文を作りたいのですが、変なところがあったら教えてください Transformation of communications by spread of the Internet お願いします

• 初歩的な英語

Can I have a Japanese newspaper,please? (日本の新聞をもらえますか。) Do you have some Japanese newspaper? (日本の新聞はありますか。) 店で買うとき意味的には同じだと思うのですが Do you haveには何故someが付くのですか?

• 英語のスピーチ原稿の添削お願いします!!

添削お願いします!中学生です。自分なりに書いてみたのですが、文法とかぐちゃぐちゃで。お願いします。テーマはunforgettable memory です。 When I was a sixth gread an elementary school ,I decided to take an entrance examination for junior high school. But I didn’t tell a my friends this. And I didn7t tell “ going to junior high school different classmate. I was telling the lie for classmate one year.  I decided to take an entrance examination for junior high school , and I began to study . Study time increase and play with friends decrease. that time I think “it is shameful if I fail an examination” so. I didn’t tell this my classmate. The examination was taken I can’t told. And it passed the examination. the winter vacation of the year passed my friend began to prepare of the junior high school. “Did you buy a uniform?” "You and I go to the same junior high school? "”junior high school life pleasure” The answer was always "YES”I con not go to the same school. I can not wear same uniform. ”where did you buy uniform” my friend asked to me. But I can’t answer that. And I said “I cannot remember . I forgot it.” It was impossible to tell the truth unawares. Even now, I remember these days was very hard.  The day of a graduation ceremony I told to my friends going to different junior high school. and my friend said to me“I am lonely. I can not go same school. But good luck.” If I stand on the same position as her, I will be said many severe things. because I am not told truth a year. It cannot said it is the right thing I did .but I found friend who push my back.

• aとthe

He is a student who can read English. He is one of the students who can read English. studentの前の冠詞が上の文はaで、下の文はtheなのは何ででしょうか?

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

文法などボロボロですみません…。 英検準2級の作文です。 Question: Do you think students should read a newspaper more often? I think students should not read a newspaper more often. First, students should watch the news on the website or the TV instead. because, the website and TV give information more faster than a newspaper. Second, newspaper letters are very small. So, bad for our eyes. Therefore, I think students shouldn't read a newspaper more often. 書きたかったこととしては、 私は生徒達は新聞をもっと読むべきではないと思います。まず、生徒達はニュースをウェブや、テレビで見ればいいのです。なぜならウェブやテレビの方が新聞よりも情報が早いからです。 そして次に新聞の文字はとても小さく、私達の目に悪いからです。 以上のことから、私は生徒達は新聞をさらに読むべきではないと思います。 文法・単語の間違い、アドバイスや点数など、なんでも良いので回答をお願いします🙇

• 英文法

ABC Inc. offers readers a subscription to its online newspaper that allows them to read additional articles. ABC社は、追加記事が読めるインターネット新聞の購読を読者に提供しています。 to its online newspaper以降の文法が理解できません。 解説いただけないでしょうか。

• 冠詞について

「いつ新聞を読みますか?」 「朝(です。)」 英語ではなんと言うのでしょうか。特に冠詞について教えてください "When do you read [a] newspaper?" → 特定の新聞ではないので[a]でしょうか? "In the/a morning." → theは「その朝」で、aだと「ある朝」の意味を含むと思うのですが、習慣を話す場合はどちらになるのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 不定詞の使い方がわかりません

The commuter trains are filled with people to read newspaper. の不定詞がダメで(解答はreading) Who was the first person to reach the South Pole? の不定詞が大丈夫な理由がわかりません。 どちらも修飾で使っていますよね? どなたか回答よろしくお願いします

• 添削をお願いします。

添削をお願いします。 有名人の名言 という一文を作りたいのですが、 a big name や a celebrity という単語を使わずに 以下の一文で訂正して頂きたいのです。 あと間違ってるとこの解説もお願いします。 1. A proverb who know by people. 2. A proverb spoken by people known. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳

so intimate is the relation between a language and the people who speak it that the two can scarcely be thought of apart. A language lives only so long as there are people who speak it and use it as native tongue, and its greatness is only that given to it by these people. 質問部分 最後の部分greatness is only that given to it by these people.のitがなにを示しているのかがわかりません。 ちなみに参考書の和訳にはこういった人々によって与えられる偉大さにほかならない。と書かれています。 よろしくお願いします