• ベストアンサー

ビジネスメールの返信

海外の商品を取引したく相手の企業にメールを送信したところ このような回答がありました 連絡を欲しいらしいのですが、私は英語ができません このような場合どのように答えを送れば良いのでしょうか 下記が送信されてきた内容です Thank you for your message and I will ask our sole distributor at Japan contact you immediately. Dear Tomomi, Please help me to follow up this.thanks! Best regards, Tommy どなたか教えてください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

大意は「連絡ありがとう。当社の日本での総販売店(総代理店)にあなたにコンタクトするよう指示します」です。 ですから、質問者さんが何もしなくても代理の人がコンタクトしてくるのでしょう。 Dear Tomomi 以下は、日本のトモミさんに、「この件をフォローするように」と言っているわけです。 b

cachorro
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 助かりました。もっと英語を勉強していればと後悔と 送られてきた英文に戸惑っておりました。 電話の前で待っていればよいという安心感 ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• catch_22
  • ベストアンサー率32% (25/77)
回答No.3

>Please help me to follow up this.thanks! こちらが向こうからの返事ですか?交渉の内容がハッキリしないから、なんともいえませんが、話を詰めたいとか、なにかの説明をしたいと言う事じゃないでしょうか。 >Thank you for your message and I will ask our sole distributor at Japan contact you immediately. これも、あちらの会社からのメッセージですか?そうなら、日本の代理店が連絡をしますと言う意味です。

cachorro
質問者

お礼

相手は台湾のアパレルメーカーで、今回依頼したものはペット用品なんですが、日本で販売したい事を相手に伝えたらこのメールが来てしまってどうしていいのか不安になってここで、助けていただこうと記載しました。 ありがとうございました。助かりました

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • lis385t
  • ベストアンサー率51% (219/429)
回答No.2

日本の代理店のともみさんから連絡あるまで待っていれば良いようですけど。日本語でのやり取りになるんじゃないですか?

cachorro
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 代理店の連絡を待ちます。安心しました。 ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語でのビジネスメールの返信

We have initiated a complaint investigation in our system for this issue, see attached letter. Your complaint reference number is 0123456. We will send you a summary of the investigation when it is complete. Best regards, このメールに返信しないといけないんですけど Dear Michael Thank you for your response. だけだと失礼でしょうか。 了解しました、や調査よろしくお願いします、と言いたいんですがどなたか失礼のない英文を教えていただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• メールを受け取りました。なんと言ってますか?

グーグルチェックアウトでアメリカのネットシップで買い物しました。以下の文を受け取りました。 短文ですが、自分にはよくわかりません。何と言ってるでしょうか? 宜しくお願いいたします。 Dear ○○, Order# 11111 Thank you for your order. is there a contact number we can reach you on. Please advise. Thanks Sincerely,

• 英語の結び(Best Regards)についての質問。

Dear で書き出す、他の会社の担当者へのメールで質問があります。 Best Regards以外に Yours truly [faithfully]; Sincerely yours; Yours sincerely; With kind regards. などがあるのは分かるのですが、単に Thanks とかいて、Best Regardsを省くのは良いのでしょうか? 何回かやり取りをしていて、毎回 Dear---Best Regards になるのがくどいように思えています。 Thanks だけを書くのはDearをつかわない、要点だけ書いた文章の場合の方が適切なのでしょうか? 2.また文末で If you have any questions,please let me know. Thanks. Best Regards, Hanako とThanks とBest Regards,を両方書くのは良いのでしょうか? どなたかお教えください。 は

• 海外ショッピングの返信の仕方

海外ショッピングサイトで鞄を購入しようと思って 下記のサイトで会員情報を入力しクレジットで決済しました。 購入日は3月15日です。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーー http://www.2013outletsflats.com/ ーーーーーーーーーーーーー 普通のショッピングサイトのように購入手続き後に すぐ下記のようなメールが届きました。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーー Dear yokota emi, Thanks for your order with order no. 15, we will arrange delivery as soon as possible and you will receive them at around 15-20 days. We will inform you by e-mail once the order has been sent out. Wish you have a pleasent shopping online on our website. And welcome you give any suggestions to us. Please kindly contact us by e-mail for any problem. Thanks & Regards, Customer Services Team 2013-03-15 shoeonlineflats ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー 楽しみに待っていると... 22日に下記のようなメールが届きました。 内容は、私が購入した商品が売り切れたので 他の商品を選んで欲しいというものでした。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Dear Customer, We are regret to let you know that the bags you ordered is out of stock, and your order no. is 15 . <Catch(03-22-15-39-34).bmp> would you like to change any other style of product as exchange on our website : http://www.2013outletsflats.com We feel sorry to make this trouble for you and your understanding will be highly appreciated. Looking forward to your reply! Best Regards, Customer Service Team www.2013outletsflats.com 2013-03-22 shoeonlineflats ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー 他の商品は欲しくなかったので、 翻訳アプリで訳し下記のように返信しました。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Dear Customer Service Team Thank you for your help. This time I quit the order. Until next time, thank you. Emi Yokota ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー すると、下記のようなメールが届きましたが どのような内容なのか適当にしかわかりません。 もしどのような内容かわかる方がいらっしゃったら 私はどのような返信をすればいいのか教えてください。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Re: Dear Customer, your order is out of stock.would you like to change for other one? Dear Customer, Per our previous e-mail confirmation, we have refunded 95% of payment to your account. the rest 5% have to be charged by the bank. please understand for us. It usually takes 20 to 30 days for the money back to your account. Please pay attention to check! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact with us! Welcome to our website again! Best regards, Customer Service Team http://www.2013outletsflats.com ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• ビジネス英文メールの添削をお願いいたします

先方から下記メールが届きました。 これに対して、了解した旨のメールを送付したく思いますが、 一度添削お願いいただけますでしょうか。 どうぞお知恵をお貸しいただけますと幸いです。 -------------------------------------------- Dear Ms.Tanaka, I have filled out the reservation form on-line for Room 201 in the apartment. I have mentioned you and Prof. Yamada as contact persons in Japan. When I get reply from them, I would let you know how things are moving forward. ----------------------------------------------- 以下添削をお願いしたく思います。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Dear Professor White, Thank you for let me know regarding reservation. I hope everything goes well. Best regards, Tanaka

• 翻訳お願い致します。

良く解らないです、翻訳お願いいたします。 Hi there could you please contact our warehouse again on 0182570015 ask for Kerry she still has not received the labels for the collection. her email is k****@cdllogistics.com Many thanks in advance for your help.

• 海外通販の返信メールの翻訳お願いします。

件名→Order Verfication Dear Sir, We have recently received your order and it has come across to the finance depart for further verification. In our effort to protect our customers against the high rise in Credit Card fraud, we ask for the following documentation to complete the transaction. 1、Front copy of the credit card used for this transaction 2、Copy of a picture ID. 3、Please confirm and verify the billing and ship to addresses You may either, scan and email to this address or fax to 858-521-0957 Attn Finance Dept. Thank you for your immediate attention in this matter.

• 更新手続きのメールの書き方

海外の雑誌の購読更新を申請するための手続きを教えて欲しい旨のE-mailを送信しようとしています。書き方としてこれで通じるかどうか、見ていただきたいのですが。。。相手の会社から更新のinvoiceが届いてて、その価格で購読更新をしたいと言いたいのですが。 Dear sirs, Thank you for your subscription renewal information. (see attached pdf.) Our start-up subscription has already expired May 30, and we would like to apply for renewal on condition that the cost(US$1,150) you send to us (See attached pdf file). Please let us know the procedure to renew subscription. If you would like to know some information, for example, credit card No. and so on,we will fax them to you. If you have any questions, please free to contact us. regards,

• 英文eメールについて

送ってもらったAとBの資料が2001年のもので古いので、一番新しいものを再度送ってほしいという代理依頼です。 Dear Mr,○○ Thank you for sending. Mr,●● says that please most updated. (A and B on last history) Best regards, △△△

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです

先日、海外のebayというサイトで商品を購入しました。 そして相手にお金を振り込んでから、住所も伝えたのですが、このようなメールが来ました。 Dear Sir, Thanks for your response. Hope you will receive your shipment soon. Kindly acknowledge me after receiving the shipment. Waiting for your reply Thank you, With best regards Tannu メールで送信した住所が相手に伝わっていないということでしょうか?