• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:ビジネス英文メールの添削をお願いいたします)

ビジネス英文メールの添削をお願いいたします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ビジネス英文メールの添削をお願いいたします。先方からのメールに対して了解した旨の返信を送付したいと考えています。
  • 先方から届いたメールについて、添削をお願いしたいと思います。返信の内容についてもアドバイスを頂けますと幸いです。
  • ビジネス英文メールの添削をお願いいたします。返信内容についてアドバイスを頂けると助かります。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • gogozenko
  • ベストアンサー率47% (45/94)
回答No.1

良いと思いますよ! 付け加えるなら、 If we receive some inquiry from them, I will also let you know. を、I hope everything goes well.の前に入れておいて、 We all are looking forward to meeting with you! 等を最後に入れると、どうでしょうかね?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.2

Dear Professor White, Thank you for let me know regarding reservation. (Thank you for letting me know how you have done for the reservation.)少し訂正しました。 I hope everything goes well and you wll have an enjoyable flight.(あまり短いと思いましたので、) I am looking forward to seeing you here in Japan.(あまり短いと思いましたので、) Best regards, Tanaka

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• ビジネス英文メールの添削をお願いいたします。

以下の英文の添削をお願いいたします。 言いたいことがうまく書けないので、 どうかよろしくお願いいたします。 Dear Prof. Lin, Regarding the registration, the rule we have to pay about 15% of the registrarion fee for meal was expired. and a new rule have set.(Please check the attached file.) Under the new rule, I try to calculate the amount of registration fee, it account for a lot of part of deducation. So, I have been concentrating to office staff. The fee is fix on, I will inform of you. Bestreagards, Tanaka --------以下の日本文の内容を英文で伝えたく思います------- リンさま 参加費に関してですが、今までの食事代として15%差し引くというルールが廃止になり、 新しいルールが設定されました。(添付ファイルを参照願います) 新しいルールに沿って参加費を精算すると、 参加費の大半を控除額が占めることになりましたので、 事務室とただ今相談しております。 参加費が確定しましたら、改めてお知らせいたします。 田中

• ビジネス英文メールについてお知恵をお貸しください

先方へ参考までに宿泊先の情報をメールでお知らせした結果、 以下の返答がありました。 >I want to thank you in advance for your help in finding >accommodation for me. >Just to let you know I will be in ToKyo from June 1st for the conference. >If needed, I could meet the relevant rental staff to do any paper work for >the accommodation. これに対して返信したく存じますが、意味が通じるかどうか不安でしたので、 下記英文メールの添削していただけますでしょうか。 どうか、お知恵をお貸しくださいませ。 よろしくお願いいたします。 ----------(下記英文の添削をお願いしたく存じます)----------- Dear Prf. Tom, Thank you for your response and inform me your schedule. If you need assistance to rent your room, I would like to help you. I am looking forward to meeting you for the conference. ご連絡ならびにご予定をお教えくださりありがとうございます。 トム教授の東京滞在中、事務手続きでアシスタントがひつようならば、 おっしゃってください。 6月の会議でお会いできることを楽しみにしております

• 【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 取引先からのメール I would like to introduce you to Tanaka(cc’d) who is our Managing Director for Asia. He is looking to appoint some employees in Japan, not for Acompany but a potential new client. Please could you liaise with him to discuss costs and process. 返信文 Thank you for introducing Tanaka. We will contact Mr. Tanaka-san. Mr. Tanaka-san, We have heard that you are looking for employees, but could you tell us about your job title(職種) and the skill you are looking for?

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

下記の日本文を英語でメールを送りたく、英文作成しましたが自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 ご担当者様 〇〇株式会社の田中と申します。 添付ファイルにある金額90000円について、 貴社が誤って入金したと伺っております。 処理方法について確認したく、ご連絡致しました。 次月相殺にてご対応頂くか、返金がご希望でしたら請求書を頂きたく存じます。 宜しくお願い致します。 To whom it may concern I am Mr. Tanaka from 〇〇Corporation. Thak you for your business with us. For the amount stated in the attached file 90000 yen, I heard that you incorrectly deposited money. I have contacted you to confirm processing method. Please offset it in the next month or we would like to have an invoice if you would like a refund. Thank you very much.

• ビジネス英文メールの添削をお願い致します。

自分なりに作成してみましたところ、 なんだかハテナで頭の中がいっぱいです。 ネイティブに伝わるかどうか不安ですので、 大変恐縮ですが、添削いただけますと幸いです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 (いつも添削くださっている皆様、どうもありがとうございます。 今回もどうかお知恵をお貸しくださませ。) ----------------------------------------------------------- トム教授へ 昨日、トム教授の身分証明書の申請をいたしました。 事務の方によると、すぐに発行されるとのことです。 身分証明書が発行されましたら、 図書館の利用申請をすることができます。 添付のファイルに記入して、身分証明書とあわせて 付属図書館に持参してください。 図書館利用申請書の記入でわからないことがありましたら、 ご遠慮なくおっしゃってください。 ---------------------------------------------------------- Dear Prof.Tom, I applied your identification papers yesterday. According to a staff, it is going to issue soon. After an indentification papers issue, you can apply utilisation of library. Please fill in attached file and hand in University library with your identification papers. If you have further information about how to write the application form, please feel free to ask me. Best reagards, Tanaka

• 英文メールの添削をお願いします。

初めまして。 企業のインターンシップに応募する前に、問い合わせメールを送りたいと思っています。 添削をお願いいたします。 I am interested in applying for the position of ○○. I am a designer working for an advertising agency in Japan. I have created several websites of companies who started expanding into international markets. Your great results presented on the website impressed me so much and makes me willing to work for you. I would like to ask you the following questions; 1. How long would you expect to take an intern into employment? 2. Would you please let me know whether the intern is paid? 前後の決まり文句は省略しています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールについて

最近、前任の担当(田中さん)からある取引先企業を引き継ぎ、ある用事で初めて先方へメールした所、下記の(1)英文メールの返 信がきました。 返信文(2)を送りたいのですが、そもそも内容があっているか、英文が大丈夫かどなたかご添削頂けますでしょうか(;_;) (1)Thank you for your email. May I know if Tanaka has left the company or this is just a change in person servicing our account? (2)Thank you for your reply. This is 〇〇 from 〇〇company. As Tanaka’s informed, I have taken over the business with your company from this month. Pleasure to work with you.

• 【かなり急いでおります】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

前の質問の続きなのですが、 英文メール(3)に対する返信を(4)に書いたのですが、おかしいでしょうか。 (あまりよく分かっておらず、知識不足で英語の問題ではないのかもしれませんが、、) ご添削の程、どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m ※(1)と(3)は弊社から人材を派遣している企業からきた英文メールです。 (1)We are thinking to give TANAKA JPY10,000yen worth of spot award in near future. He led one of our big project early this year and worked hard to lead my team to complete the tasks. As a result, we want to give him spot award and recognize his great work. Is it possible to give him its amount via your paycheck and charge through invoice to us? We want to make sure He receives exact amount in his pocket, without your commission fee. (It is ok to charge your fee to us, but not to him please) (I will let you know when spot award will be available) 我々は田中君に特別な賞与として近日中に1万円支払いたい。 彼は今年初めにビックプロジェクトを牽引しチームが業務を遂行するために大変良く働いてくれた。 この成果に対し彼に特別賞与を与え、偉大な仕事ぶりを賞賛したい。 そこで、御社から給与を通じて彼に総額を支払っていただき,請求書を通じて我々にその分を請求してもらうことは可能か? 我々は諸経費を差し引くこと無く,彼に総額一万円を渡したい。(彼には諸経費を請求せず,経費については私どもに請求してほしい) (賞与の準備が整ったら改めてお知らせする) (2) Thank you for your email. We appreciate that you have appraved our staff Tanaka. Regarding the spot award, I have understand . Also, regarding your question, it is possible that you give him the amount via our paycheck and charge through invoice to you. We will charge our fee only to you. we will appreciate if you let us know when the spot award is available. (3)How much will your fee in your invoice? (4)We will consult with him about How much money.(いくらの金額を記載して企業へ請求するか)

• 【かなり急いでおります】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

前の質問の続きなのですが、 英文メール(3)に対する返信を(4)に書いたのですが、おかしいでしょうか。 丁寧にしたほうが良いなどありましたら ご添削の程、どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m ※(1)と(3)は弊社から人材を派遣している企業からきた英文メールです。 (1)We are thinking to give TANAKA JPY10,000yen worth of spot award in near future. He led one of our big project early this year and worked hard to lead my team to complete the tasks. As a result, we want to give him spot award and recognize his great work. Is it possible to give him its amount via your paycheck and charge through invoice to us? We want to make sure He receives exact amount in his pocket, without your commission fee. (It is ok to charge your fee to us, but not to him please) (I will let you know when spot award will be available) 我々は田中君に特別な賞与として近日中に1万円支払いたい。 彼は今年初めにビックプロジェクトを牽引しチームが業務を遂行するために大変良く働いてくれた。 この成果に対し彼に特別賞与を与え、偉大な仕事ぶりを賞賛したい。 そこで、御社から給与を通じて彼に総額を支払っていただき,請求書を通じて我々にその分を請求してもらうことは可能か? 我々は諸経費を差し引くこと無く,彼に総額一万円を渡したい。(彼には諸経費を請求せず,経費については私どもに請求してほしい) (賞与の準備が整ったら改めてお知らせする) (2) Thank you for your email. We appreciate that you have appraved our staff Tanaka. Regarding the spot award, I have understand . Also, regarding your question, it is possible that you give him the amount via our paycheck and charge through invoice to you. We will charge our fee only to you. we will appreciate if you let us know when the spot award is available. (3)How much will your fee in your invoice? (4)We will charge our fee JPN35,000. This money include social insurance premium. Best regards,

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ連絡したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 文の背景:派遣先から就業者を弊社に紹介頂き、これから弊社の派遣スタッフとして就業予定の田中(仮名)についてです。 (日本語) スタッフ田中について見積もりを作成中ですが、確認です。添付の見積もりように、田中の前任の河合はこれまでtransportation & Mobile costを請求しておりましたが、今回の田中も同様に請求可能でしょうか。 また契約書についてはあなたの言う通り、田中に送る前にあなたにお送りします。 (英語) It is confirmation about the estimate of the staff Tanaka. Like Tanaka's predecessor Kawai, I have requested you to transportation & mobile cost as in the attached estimate, but is Tanaka of this time claimable as well? As you say about the contract, I'll send it to you before you send it to Tanaka.