• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:相手に伝わるか教えてください。(返品後のメール))

返品後のメール

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 相手に伝わるか教えてください。
  • 米国アマゾンマーケットプレイスで買ったDVDが間違って送られてきました。返品までこぎつけましたが相手からのアクションがないため連絡したいのですが、先に失礼なメールを送ってしまったために相手に伝わるか心配です。
  • 相手に伝わるか教えてください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Agee
  • ベストアンサー率42% (414/964)
回答No.1

アメリカの商慣習に"return policy"というのがあります。大体は、返品の前に先ず売り主に連絡し、どうすべきか聞けばよく、大きな会社であれば「返品番号」を伝えてくれます。この番号が得られないと返品しても受け付けて貰えません。Amazonのマーケットプレイスなら、相手が小さいので「返品番号」などないかも知れませんが。 "You received packege yesterday." →"I believe you received the package from me on October 1st. according to the USPS tracking number." ""You received packege"は相手が荷物を受け取ったところを「見た」ような感じなので、「トラッキング番号によれば、受け取ったことが判ります」の方がいいでしょう。また、日米間には時差がありますので、「昨日・今日」は使わない方がいいです。日付を入れる方が正確です。 "Please send the my item and reimburse to me for the postage that cost to return the wrong item to you from Japan.(7USD)" →"Please send me the correct item ASAP and reimburse the cost of the postal fee from me: $7.00." "the my item"とは云えません。 うまく行くといいですね。

noname#209521
質問者

お礼

>アメリカの商慣習に"return policy"というのがあります。大体は、返品の前に先ず売り主に連絡し、どうすべきか聞けばよく、大きな会社であれば「返品番号」を伝えてくれます。この番号が得られないと返品しても受け付けて貰えません。 実はマーケットプレイスは初めてなのでどうしていいのかわかりませんが先ずは僕とセラーとの間で解決の努力をしてその後、アマゾンで仲裁にはいるという手段のようです。 初めてでどこまであっているかわかいませんが・・・ 相手がとても横柄というか荷物を送ってきたら送るよみたいなメールしかきてなくて取りあえず送ってみたのですが今度は返事なし。 とても困っていましたので助かりました本当にどうもありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• メールの翻訳をお願い致します。

メールの翻訳をお願い致します。 代金返金請求が受理されたので、商品を返送してくれという内容だとは思うのですが、上手く翻訳できず詳しい内容がよく分かりません。 We are writing to follow-up with your Amazon.com A-to-z Guarantee claim filed for order 商品番号. The seller of this listing has agreed to reimburse you upon receiving the return of the item. We would ask that you ship the return via a traceable method to the following address: 相手の住所 We would ask that you use a shipper that offers signature requirement as well as insuring the item to ensure its safe delivery. If the seller's return address is a PO Box, you will need to ship USPS. Please be sure to request signature confirmation and insurance for USPS shipments. Please understand that using a traceable return shipping method is the only way for us to verify that your merchandise has been received by the seller. Amazon.com strives to maintain a marketplace that is fair to both buyers and sellers. If you don't use a traceable method to return your item and you file an A-to-z Guarantee claim, that may be grounds for your claim to be denied. Note that Delivery Confirmation through the U.S. Postal Service does not offer a signature service. If the seller's return address is a P.O. Box, you will need to ship USPS, but be sure to request signature confirmation and insurance for USPS shipments. Please reply to this email with tracking information within three business days. Please note, if we do not receive a reply within this time we will close your claim until we hear from you. We appreciate your understanding. Thank you for your cooperation and thank you for your interest in Amazon.com.

• DealExtremeの英文メールの翻訳をお願いします

DealExtremeでLEDモジュールを5個買ったところ 1個だけ違うものがはいっていたので返品を要求しました 英語のやりとりは翻訳でなんとかなりましたが 重要な部分っぽいところにきたので間違いがあったら いけないと重い翻訳をおねがいします Dear Masashi, Apologize for the wrong item sent to you. The packer must have put a wrong item in your package. Would you please return the item(s) by cheapest way (ordinary mail) to the below Drop Off Box Address, we will cover the actual postage (according to the shipping receipt you provided). After your shipment, please take a picture of the proof of shipment (shipping receipt, certificate of posting, tracking number stub, etc). We will arrange the replacement and reimbursement for your return postage after the package is received and processed. Once you send the item back to us, it is important that you show us the tracking number and shipment receipt through photos. PS: Please use the cheapest way to ship the item(s) back. Courier services such as EMS, UPS, Fedex, TNT, DHL etc are NOT eligible for return shipping cost reimbursements VERY important: please remember to include a note in your package indicating the following items: 1. Your order number, 2. sku numbers returned and quantity, and 3. a short description of the problem. This note will help expediting the processing time for you. Thank you. Hong Kong Wrong Products Drop Off Box Address: TO: DealExtreme RE: ORDER # ______ Room 225-226, Block B, Focal lndustrial Centre 21 Man Lok street Hung Hom, Kowloon HONG KONG If you have any questions on the return, please feel free to contact us again at anytime. Thank you for all your assistance. Have a nice day! Best regards, Janmee PS. For the wrong one, it seems to be not worthing to return due to the higher postage fee. And I think it will trouble you to go to post office and return the item. And I want to know if it could be used by you? Something like use it or send it to your friends? If so I suggest that would you please keep it and we will charge $50 with you? Once you pay for the wrong item we will send the right one to you. If this is okay, then I will create the payment link for you and once you pay it we can arrange your replacement. Please advise so that we could help you with our best.

• 海外通販でのメール 

↓のようなメールが届いたのですが、自動翻訳を使ってもいまいち意味が分かりません。翻訳できる方お願いしたいです。 We just received inventory and is in the process of shipping to you. However, we find the shipping cost to ship to you via UPS or DHL as your original choice was way too high for us to cover. Here is a list of choice to ship to you: USPS Priority Mail International $56.00 USD 6-10 business days USPS Priority Mail Express International $74.87 USD 3-5 business days UPS Worldwide Expedited® $82.76 USD 4-5 business days UPS Worldwide Saver® $84.79 USD 2-3 business days DHL Express Worldwide $85.52 USD 2-4 business days As you can see, Dhl and UPS are around 90$, we won't be able to cover the difference. We can use USPS priority to ship to you if that's ok with you, we will cover the extra charges. However I do need to let you know USPS is less reliable and a lot slower than UPS and DHL. It might take more than one month for your order to arrive after it's shipped. If you do not might the wait, we will ship it out via USPS priority for you. If you would like to use UPS or DHL, we will have to charge you the difference I'm so sorry about that. Or we can cancel your order for you if shipping is not ideal. Also, we need to inform you, you will be charged custom fees for importing U.S. goods into your country.Customs and import fees are separate from the shipping cost and are paid directly to your country's customs for importing USA goods - we have nothing to do with it nor have any control over these fees. You are responsible for any local customs, fees and duties on your order. You will either be contacted by your local delivery courier or UPS via phone and/or email. Failure to pay for import customs or refusal of the order will result in the items being shipped back to us. If the order is sent back to us, then you are responsible for the original shipping expenses, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping the package back to us. We are very sorry in regards of the shipping situation. We wish we have more control over it and wish we are able to help more. Please let us know what works for you. Best, Chloe

• PayPalのメール

PayPalからこんなメールがきていたのですが、これはなんなんでしょうか? 使った覚えがないので… 今海外旅行中なのですが、それも関係あるのでしょうか Hello, You sent a payment of $149.49 USD to Juha Uitto (deathliest238@ktlhonolulu.org) Thanks for using PayPal. To see all the transaction details, log in to your PayPal account. It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account. Seller Juha Uitto deathliest238@ktlhonolulu.org Note to seller You haven't included a note. Shipping address - unconfirmed 3540 ROCK CREEK CHURCH RD HAGERSTOWN, UT 05119-3035 United States Shipping details USPS Priority Mail Description Unit price Qty Amount TAG Heuer Men's WAP1673.BA2512 Aquaracer Black Dial Watch Item# 807209805159 $149.49 USD 1 $149.49 USD Shipping and handling $0.00 USD Insurance - not offered ---- これの前にも一通案内のようなメールがはいっていました

• こんなメールが届きました。

こんなメールが届きました。 英語力がないので理解が出来なく困っています。 よろしくお願いします。 私が理解できるのはペイパルで決済した一部の 50ドルをカードへ返金すると言うことだけです。 もし意味が分かる方がいらっしゃれば よろしくお願いします。 2010 Sep 10 10:33:04 JST Receipt No: 4428-2389-7262-6594 Hello ○○○ ○○○, ○○○ Music Inc. just sent you a refund Bounty Music Inc. just sent you a partial refund of $50.00 USD for your purchase. If you have any questions about this refund, please contact Bounty Music Inc.. This refund will appear on your credit card statement as credit from PAYPAL *PAUL. If you have any questions, please contact Bounty Music Inc.. Merchant information ○○○ Music Inc. 808-572-1218 Note from merchant $50 refund to credit card for small surface dent on ukulele thank you Original transaction details Description Unit price Qty Amount Lanikai Solid Spruce Top Tenor Item #: S-T $135.00 USD 3 $405.00 USD Lanikai Solid Spruce Top Cutaway Tenor with Pickup Item #: S-TEQ $187.49 USD 5 $937.45 USD Subtotal: $1,342.45 USD Shipping: $85.00 USD Insurance: ---- Total: $1,427.45 USD Refund to Visa Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX: \4,290 JPY Refund to PayPal Balance: \0 JPY Use PayPal next time! It looks as if you already have a PayPal account. When you shop online, it's faster and easier to check out with PayPal. Your financial information is securely stored and never shared with merchants when you pay. Questions? Visit the Help Center at: https://www.paypal.com/jp/help. Thanks for using PayPal the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online. Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Copyright 潤・1999-2010 PayPal. All rights reserved. Consumer advisory- PayPal Pte. Ltd., the holder of PayPal’s stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Users are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

• 英語が得意な方、翻訳お願いします

Dear Seller, My Name is Mrs Tonya Barber from Germany,I will like to buy your item for my uncle in Nigeria and I will offer you $1,200.00USD for the item, Kindly reply me through Email for further conversation なんて書いてあるのかわかりません。 翻訳お願いします。

• 翻訳してください

Dear Seller, My Name is Mrs Pamela Linardi from United Kingdom,I will like to buy your item for my uncle in Nigeria and I will offer you $1,700.00USD for the item, Kindly reply me through Email for further conversation (****30km@gmail.com). Thanks

• ネットショッピングで返品のやりとりについて

No matter which express you use,you need to cover the postage for both ways!thanks for your support! ネットショッピングで返品のやり取りをしているのですが、上記の英語はなんと書いてあるのでしょうか? 私が送料を負担して送れって事ですか?

• ebay出品者からのメールを訳してください。

We would like to keep you posted on the progress shipping your item.Please note today morning item was checked in with USPS office and the following tracking # was provided: LC185313655USItem was insured during delivery but NOT via USPS - the insurance is "State Farm Insurance" - USPS asked additional $27 for insurance to Japan thus we decided to go ahead and insure it differently and the remain of fund plus additional fees were paid [overall $18.35]We ship to Japan for the first time thus the shipping / tracking numbers / insurance are a little bit different. We want to keep the shipping cost as low as possible.We were told that package should be delivered in 2-3 weeks. We added to the box a nice small gift for you.Lets keep each other updated if the package arrived before 2-3 weeks. ↑この文章です。 ただ荷物を待っているだけで良いのか、戸惑っています。 英語が堪能な方、ざっくりと内容を教えて頂けますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 出品した物に英語で質問されているのですが

出品した物に、質問が来たのですが、 翻訳サイトを利用して翻訳してみたのですが、意味が理解できませんでした せめて、英語は無理だという事、海外の方とのお取引はお断りしています、と回答しようと思ったのですが、 相手の方が、多分お名前とメールアドレスを記載していて、そちらに連絡を欲しいというような文面です 回答すると、それが誰でも閲覧できる状態になってしまうので、 メールアドレスの方に回答をした方が良いのかなと思ったのですが 文面がよく分からないので、メールをするのが不安です 返答はしない方がいいのでしょうか… 質問内容↓(名前とメールアドレスは日本語にしました) Hello seller, My Name is 名前 from Canada I'm interested to your Item to my uncle in Nigeria and the shipping via Ems to my uncle in Nigeria and i want to offer you in $700USD for that and if you have another item for sell let me know that and making payment via bank to bank transfer i want you to reply me back in English and don't forget to send me your real e-mail.(メールアドレス)...........Awaiting to hear from you... Thanks..