• ベストアンサー

曲名を教えてください。MOVE YOUR BODY NOW DO IT

★10年前くらいによく流れていたとおもいます。 ★IT’S(LET’S)PARTY♪ MOVE YOUR BODY NOW DO IT. HEY MR DJ~♪ ★ブラックのクラブ系の曲です。女性ボーカルです。 お願いしますー!

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • minidisco
  • ベストアンサー率100% (1/1)
回答No.2

Zhaneの"Hey Mr. DJ"と思われます。

yukiko00000
質問者

お礼

そのとおりでした!ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• I can't do anything about it now, can I?

NHKラジオ英会話講座より A:Did you shave thie morning? B:Yes, I always do. A:I think you missed a spot on your chin. B:Well, I can't do anything about it now, can I? 質問:can I?の使い方についてお尋ねします。 (1)can I (do anything about it now)と重複する箇所を省略していますね? (2)「それについて今はどうすることも出来ない、出来ますか?」と話し相手に同意を求めているのですね? (3)他に参考になる事例があれば幾つか教えて下さい。 以上

• 有名な曲だと思うんだけど・・・。

とにかく手がかりが少ないです。 たしか2年前くらいかなあ。RAPも入ってるやつで、 女性ヴォーカルだったと思うんですけど・・・。 「HEY Mr DJ」って言う歌詞が入ってるんです。 これだけだったら山のようにあると思うんですけど。 どうにかどなたかお願いします。

• 英語訳をお願いします(イギリス人からのメールです)

初めて質問させていただきます。 イギリス人の友達から来たメールの意味がわからず、もし分かる方がいらっしゃいましたらお願いします。もしかしたらスラングが入っているのでしょうか? 彼はclub関係の知り合いで、今私はパリ在住なのですが彼はイギリス人ですが彼女と仕事の関係でパリに在住です。今回下記のやり取りをしました。 (以下彼) Hey hey you still in Paris. Have't seen you for a bit,just wondering do you do massages my back is killing me, I have a friend in London also japanease, and she has technic. So I was just wondering if your good at that. Hope your well (私) yes! i still in Paris just now.But next week i'm going London meybe 4 days. It's fangtastic and good timing!! (彼) hey hey, bonjour, do you do massages..

• 日本語への訳をお願いします。

Ouch! My back hurts even if I just move a little. It's like a sharp electric shock running through my low back. I see. Does it hurt when I press here? Ouch,That's the most painful spot. Now I'm going to raise your leg to examine them. Do you feel pain? No, it doesn't. But I feel discomfort. Your tendon reflexes is normal. Your examination is now over. There's not anything unusual, but let's take an X-ray of your spine. Spine(脊柱)など、医療用語が含まれていて、難しいかもしれませんが英語の得意な方、日本語への訳をお願いします。

• let your body inの意味

moonshineの解釈に関するカントリーロードの歌詞の質問で、前後の文さえ分かっていればと悔しい思いをされた方がいそうな気がしますので、そんな方の為に暇つぶしの英語の詩の質問です。 下記の詩の一部を訳してみてください。 詩のタイトル:Little Girl, My String Bean, My Lovely Woman 作者:Anne Sexton Oh, darling, let your body in, let it tie you in, in comfort. What I want to say, Linda, is that women are born twice. 前後の文は↓で読めます。(もしくはこの詩を検索してください。) https://www.ritualwell.org/ritual/little-girl-my-string-bean-my-lovely-woman 前後の文を読まないと、何のことやらだと思います。 解釈についてもお願いします。 これは暇つぶしの質問で、質問者の解釈と同じものを最初に回答された方にBA。その他の回答にもチップは贈ります。それでも良ければよろしくお願いします。

• 訳で間違ってる部分を教えてください。

訳してみたのですがなんだかシックリきません。 どなたか訳がわかる方教えてください。 A: Hi patty. Welcome back to campus. How was your summer break? パティ、夏休みはどうだった? B: Hey, wait a minute. You look different. Did you do some something to your hair? あら?変わったように見える。髪形を変えましたか? A: No, that’s not it. I did do something, tough. いいえ、そうではないです。 B: Something about your cheeks or mouth is – It’s your nose. It’s somehow thinner and smaller –‘cuter’ I guess would be the way to describe it. 頬か口に何か?変わったのは鼻ですね。細くて、より小さくて可愛いと思う。なにしたんですか? A: Yes, I finally had it fix. My great big nose had been bothering me my whole life. Now it’s finally fixed and I feel like a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders. 私は整形しました。私の大きな鼻は人生を悩ましていましたが肩の荷が下りた気分です。 B: Oh, come on. I always liked your face the way it was. That’s how God made you. 私は元のあなたの顔が好きでした。 ※スペル間違ってたらすみません。

• 歌詞の直訳を教えてください

アヴリルの歌「SMILE」の英語歌詞の直訳を どなたかしていただけないでしょうか?? 直訳を調べなければいけないのですが ネットで探しても、わかりやすく要訳された日本語訳しかでてきませんでした お願いいたします You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want, when I feel like it All I wanna do is lose control But you don't really give a shit Ya go with it, go with it, go with it 'Cause you're fuckin' crazy rock n' roll You said Hey what's your name? It took one look and now I'm not the same Yeah, you said hey And since that day, You stole my heart and you're the one to blame Yeah [chorus] And that's why I smile It's been a while Since everyday and everything has felt this right And now You turn it all around And suddenly you're all I need The reason why I smile Last night I blacked out, I think. What did you, what did you put in my drink? I remember making out and then Oh oh I woke up with a new tattoo Your name was on me and my name was on you I would do it all over again You said Hey (hey) what's your name? (what's your name?) It took one look and Now I'm not the same Yeah, you said hey (hey) And since that day, (since that day) You stole my heart and you're the one to blame [chorus] And that's why I smile. It's been a while Since everyday and everything has felt this right And now You're turning it all around And suddenly you're all I need The reason why I smile The reason why I smile You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want, when I feel like it All I wanna do is lose control You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want, when I feel like it All I wanna do is lose control [chorus] And that's why I smile It's been a while Since everyday and everything has felt this right And now You're turning it all around And suddenly you're all I need The reason why I smile The reason why (The reason, the reason, why) I smile The reason why I smile

• Your still young now right? 訳とニュアンス

メル友の外国人とのメールで、お酒飲んだりするの?という話題で、 私はたまに友達と飲みに行くよ。でも若かったときは頻繁にいったよ lol みたいな事をかきました。 彼からの返事の解釈と正しい訳を教えてください。自分なりにやってみました。 I went out this weekend and I was drunk like i said before. I dont go to club often. usually just hangout at my friend bar or something like that. what will you do this friday? Your still young now right? 私は週末飲みに行ったよ 前に言ったみたいに酔っ払た 私はクラブにはいかないよ、普段は友達とバー… あなたは今週の金曜日なにをするの? あなたはまだ若いでしょ? 質問1 これが微妙で、DONTでOFTENとつく場合は時々はいくが普段いかないといういみか、少しもいかないという意味なのかわかりません…教えてください 質問2 最後の部分はどういうニュアンスでいっているのでしょうか 私が前回若いときはよく飲みにいったといったから、 あなたまだ若いよね?なら金曜日は飲みに行くのかなlol みたいなのりでいっているのか、 ただたんに金曜日は関係なく、いやいやあなたまだわかいでしょ(^^) といってるだけなのか… 思ったことがあればおしえてください。そしてこれについてのこちらの反応、返答の例もかいてもらえると幸です よろしくお願いします

• your songの文法4

英語勉強の為にエルトンジョンのyour songを暗記したいと考えています。 そこで、文法も整理したいので、ご協力お願いします。 It may be quite simple but now that it's done このbut now thatの使い方がわかりませんので、その解説をして頂けると助かります。

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 (an hour later ) chef:  Would you like your tea now? Susan: yes,please. Peter: L'll wait a bit - thanks. chef: (to assistant) Hey, one agari over here. Peter: What's"agari"? Susan: That's the sushi bar word for green tea.                                  There are several such words used only at sushi bars.      For example,shari for rice,and murasaki for soy sauce. Peter: I see. What's this black stuff? Susan: It's called nori. It's a kind of seaweed. Peter: It sounds nasty. I think I'll leave it. Susan: You should try it. It's healthy,and it tastes good,too. Peter: Mmmm. You're right. It'ssurprisingly tasty.     But hasn’t it turned the inside of my mouth black? 

専門家に質問してみよう