JAZZや矢野麻衣子さんが好きな方教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 重さと色気があってテンポ早めなものが好きです。特に矢野麻衣子さんのYou'd be so nice to come Home ToやIt's All Right With meが好きです。JAZZ以外だとソウルやR&Bも好きです。想いと色気を内に秘めた感じが好きです。
  • 矢野麻衣子さんのYou'd be so nice to come Home ToやIt's All Right With meが好きです。JAZZ以外だとソウルやR&Bも好きです。合わないアーティストとして有名な綾戸智絵さんも聴いてみたが合わず、重さと色気を内に秘めた感じが好みです。
  • JAZZや矢野麻衣子さんの曲が好きです。特にYou'd be so nice to come Home ToやIt's All Right With meがお気に入りです。他にもソウルやR&Bも好みです。綾戸智絵さんは合わなかったが、想いと色気を内に秘めた感じが好きです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

JAZZや矢野麻衣子さんが好きな方教えてください

重さと色気があってテンポ早めなものが好きです。 特に 矢野麻衣子さんの You'd be so nice to come Home To や It's All Right With me  が好きです。 日本のだと EGO-WRAPPI'Nのくちばしにチェリーとか JAZZ以外だとソウルやR&Bも好きです。 ちなみに有名な綾戸智絵さんは聴いてみましたが 合いませんでした(^^;) 想いと色気を内に秘めた感じが好きです。 こういう好みに合う いい曲をご存知の方がいらっしゃったら教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• payit
  • お礼率59% (13/22)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • faye963
  • ベストアンサー率100% (1/1)
回答No.1

国内限定ですか? 海外でしたらアニタ・オデイやジュリー・ロンドンがおすすめです。

payit
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうございます。 国内外問いません。 単に詳しくなくて、たまたま知ることができたのが上の曲たちなんです。 もしよろしければ そのアニタ・オデイ、ジュリー・ロンドンで オススメの曲名やアルバムなどを教えてくださると助かります。 (^^)

関連するQ&A

• 整序。これは誤文ですか?

整序。これは誤文ですか? 「私を見送りにわざわざ駅まで来てくれてありがとう」 It's nice of you to come to see me off all the way to the station. ご教授、よろしくお願いいたします。

• アンソニーロブレスの演説について

・・・・Every soul who come to Earth with a leg or two at birth musut wrestle his opponents knowing it's not what is, it's what can be measures worth.・・・・・ 上記の「it's not what is, it's what can be ...」の部分がどのような意味か文法的にわからないのですが、おわかりになる方教えてください。

• フレンズこの1文!from 1-16(4)

今回多くて申し訳ございません。 4つものシーンでわからない部分があり、手こずってます... It's just gonna have to stay in No one's come up to you and said, "Hi, is that your nostril? Mind if we push this pot roast through it?" こちらの部分がわかりません。 解読お願いいたします。 ■シチュエーション■ 出産の仕方を映像で見たキャロルが、私にはこんなのとてもできないわ、と言っているシーン CAROL: This is impossible. It's just impossible. SUSAN: What is, honey? CAROL: What that woman did. I am not doin' that. It's just gonna have to stay in. That's all, everything will be the same, it'll just stay in. ROSS: Carol, honey, shhh, everything's gonna be all right. CAROL: What do you know? No one's come up to you and said, "Hi, is that your nostril? Mind if we push this pot roast through it?"

• 英文メール

海外旅行でであった人から以下のメールをもらいました。好印象な人だっただけに気になるのですが、これは脈ありなんでしょうか。遊びなんでしょうか。またどんな返事を返せばいいでしょうか。 It's very nice to meet you in ××× Hotel. You must come back home and do your work now. It\'s a pity that I didn\'t have much time to be with you and show you around the city. But it\'s really an unforgetable experience I have to talk with a nice Japanese girl. How \'s your trip to Shanghai? Wish you love the Oriental NEW YORK! I really miss our talk in Shanghai. Best regards.

• 3つの文章を見てください。

1.Every year when summer has come I remembered we had nice time together. But for now, it's a hard memories to me. 毎年夏が来ると~今ではもう苦い、辛い思い出になってしまった。と言いたいのです。(hardが気になります) 2.When I go to that place where I used to lived. I feel as if my former house still there. 未だ自分の家がそこにあるような気がする。 3.Your responds not needed. 又はNo need respons 簡単な事務連絡をした事に対して返事はいりませんよ。 と最後に書く時これでよいでしょうか?宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いいたします。(所々文をカットしています)

和訳お願いいたします。(所々文をカットしています) After reading your email, I went to check myself in the mirror ... I'm afraid I will have to disappoint you ... hahahaha Please excuse me for being so concerned. I know you will be fine, I just want to make really really sure everything is fine for you. You managed to take a late flight on Saturday. That's very good news! This way we can still do something nice on Saturday. Please go ahead and book the tickets. As for the train ... Is it ok if I come with my car and pick you up in Paris? It's really no problem for me ... otherwise you will have to wait quite a bit (in Europe trains are not as good as Japan) and it might be could. Trust me ... it's not nice to wait for a train after a long flight. I propose I come and pick you up at the airport and on the way back you can take the train. Not that I don't want to drive you back to the airport ... but since it's quite a distance and with weekend traffic ... I think it's safer to take the train. It's better to book a ticket in advance. It's probably cheaper as well. All my sisters's tests were negative. So that means there is nothing wrong with her. That was a big relieve for all of us. Especially my mother was very concerned. Thank you for being so considerate.

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 字数制限の為、敷き詰めですみません。 Monica my cleaning lady broke one my toilets. She uses a lot of paper towels to clean everything and I think she tried to flush them away ... sigh trouble ...very annoying situation. Tomorrow I will have to arrange for a repair person to fix it. An annoying situation ... Please allow me to give you some recommendations. - If you come with Air France (Paris) it's OK to take the train Brussels. It's very easy, it's inside the airport and the people from Air France will welcome and help you with your luggage. It's very convenient and fast (shinkansen type). And they have a flight that leave at ●● at night ... so you arrive in Europe in the morning and you can still enjoy the whole day. - If you come via other airports it's better to take the plane (it doesn't cost more or less). Taking the bus from Amsterdam to Brussels ... I won't let you do this. I would rather go to Amsterdam to pick you up. After such a long flight it's not nice if you still need to take a bus ... no if you prefer to take JAL I'll come to Amsterdam Oh KLM and Air France they all have a few Japanese flight attendants on the airplane. So you don't need to be afraid :) If you don't mind or the prices are cheaper on the website I gave you. I can also make the booking for you. Of course you would have to indicated which flight you prefer. It's really no problem for me. If there is anything I can to make things easier for you or help you, please let me know.

• 初心者レベルです(^-^;)その4

いつもお世話になっております。 海外に住んでいた経験があるメル友に、「そこで何をしていたの?」と、前回私が質問しました。 そのメル友は、そこでテレビ番組のディレクターを一年間やっていたそうなのですが、それについてお返事を書こうとしています。 You had nice experiences! それはいい経験をされましたね! You were a TV program director,right? テレビ番組のディレクターをされてたんですよね? I think it's very difficult in Japan. 日本でも成るにはとても難しい職種だと思います。 (↑この表現が特にサッパリです) What a waste! なんてもったいないのでしょう。 Why did you quit your job and come back to Japan? なぜ貴方は仕事を辞めて日本へ帰って来てしまったのですか? (↑come back なのかcame backなのかで迷います) Did you have any troubles in your family then? ご家族に何か心配事等があったのですか? Oops,it's like a interrogation. おっと、取調べみたいですね。 (↑本当は「質問攻めにしてしまいましたね」と言いたい) If you don't mind, please tell me about your story more. もしよかったら、もっとお話聞かせてくださいね。 (If you don't mind,の使い方が実はよく判らない) 今回ちょっと長いですが、添削を御願い致します!!

• 添削してください。

どなたかよろしければ英文の添削をしていただけないでしょうか。 ☆たまに褒めてもらったりするとうれしいものです。 It's nice to receive little compliments once in a while. ☆私は気を使ってしまうタイプなので、人に頼みごとをするのが苦手です。どうしても助けが必要なときでない限り、何とか人の力を借りないようにしています。 Since I'm afraid that I might be a bother, I'm not good at asking people to do something for me. Unless I have to ask for help, I try to do without any. ☆昔、妹はよく「もし誰かが自分のために花火を打ち上げてくれたら、その人と結婚する」だなんて言ってた。確かに花火でプロポーズされたらロマンチックかもしれない。 My younger sister used to say that if someone gave a fireworks display for her, she would marry him. Come to think of it, it would be romantic to get proposed to with fireworks. よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳が適切であるか教えてください。

こんばんは。 英文を作りましたが、適切な表現であるかわからないので間違いなどありましたら教えてください。 日本語の文章 「こんにちは。はじめまして。先月、渋谷にある sky gallery で”blue and ”というタイトルのイラストの個展を行ったrinaです。お礼が遅くなってしまってすみません。個展を見に来てくれてありがとうございました。楽しんでいただけましたか?また展示会をやる際は、是非遊びにきてください。」 英語の文章 「Hello. It's nice to meet you. I'm Rina held a solo exhibition of illustration " blue and " at sky gallery in Shibuya last month. I'm sorry for my late reply. Thank you very much for coming my exhibition. Did you enjoy the exhibition ? Next time I held an exhibition, please come to the exhibition.」 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。