• 締切済み

英訳お願いします

Has anyone here ever ran across a person in your lives that spoke with absolutely no intentional subtext what soever?That every word that come out of their months was just that...the words they spoke with no hidden meaning? 長文ですが、英訳お願いします。よろしくお願いします。

noname#116869
noname#116869
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

• licht
  • ベストアンサー率32% (57/174)
回答No.3

subtextは、sub- (下にある) -text (意味、表現)ということで、「言外の意味」としてみました。

noname#116869
質問者

お礼

再度ありがとうございます。勉強になります。そういう訳し方ができるんですね。

• licht
  • ベストアンサー率32% (57/174)
回答No.2

揚げ足取らずに和訳してみました。 ここにいる方々で、これまでの人生の中で言葉にまったく裏表のない人に出会ったことがある人がいますか? つまり話す内容に言外の意味がまったくない人にです。 ちょっと意訳しすぎの嫌いもありますが。内容はこのようなことです。 monthsはmouthsの間違いかと思いますが。

noname#116869
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。助かりました。そういうことが書いてあったのですねー。ちなみに (subtext)は何の意味になるのでしょう?ありがとうございましたっ。

回答No.1

英訳しました。 (To the people gathering here)Have you ever encountered in your lives someone who said straightforwardly with no hidden meaning or anything? Everything what they said was ...what should I say ...spoken with no implication?

noname#116869
質問者

お礼

すいません。和訳の間違いでした??英語の訳をお願いしますと言うことだったのです。お手数かけました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

She ran the nozzle across my skin in gentle, swooping strokes while explaining that cellulite is no respecter of the lean, healthy or lissom, which pleased me no end. この英文の和訳を、できれば文法的説明もお願いします。 while以降が特によくわからないのです。

• colder side

Any words of hers would have come as it were from across a gulf, on the colder side of which they would have had no meaning. という比喩的な文章なのですがgulfとその意味のないolder sideというところが納得できません。文脈からtheyは彼女の周囲の人だと思います。 よろしくヒントだけでも頂ければと思います。

• 英文の文法構造を教えてください。

以下の英文の文法構造を教えてください。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- For instance, the things that give meaning to the lives of the Kaihari in Africa, and shape the way that they they perceive the world, are in no way inferior to those that Norwegians use to measure their lives and the world around them. (たとえば、アフリカのカイハリ族の生活にとって大きな意味をもつものや、彼らが世界をどう捉えるかを形づくるものは、ノルウェー人が自分たちの生活や世界を評価・判断するのに用いるものと比べても、何ら劣るものではないということなんです。)

• 「It's not unusual」の日本語訳は?

トム・ジョーンズが歌う「It's not unusual」の歌詞の日本語訳を教えてくれませんか? ちなみに英語ではこんなです↓ It's not unusual to be loved by anyone It's not unusual to have fun with anyone but when I see you hanging about with anyone It's not unusual to see me cry, oh I wanna' die It's not unusual to go out at any time but when I see you out and about it's such a crime if you should ever want to be loved by anyone, It's not unusual it happens every day no matter what you say you find it happens all the time love will never do what you want it to why can't this crazy love be mine It's not unusual, to be mad with anyone It's not unusual, to be sad with anyone but if I ever find that you've changed at anytime it's not unusual to find out that I'm in love with you whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh

• 痔手術日記(痛てぇ)英訳お願いします(その43)

英訳宜しくお願い致します。 1 オレに言わせりゃあ、痔じゃない奴は人間じゃないね。  I declare loudly that a person who has no symptom of hemorrhoids isn't a human. 2 だってさ、2足歩行になったから痔になるんだべ。  Because of that we walk with a heavy step ,so we have hemomrrhoids!! 3 という事は痔にならない奴は人間じゃない。  That is why who has no hemorrhoids isn't a human. 4 論理的に矛盾点は全くないよなぁ。  This story has no inconsistency of logic utterly. 5 嫌でも現実を直視することから物事を始めなきゃならない。  To lead a better life , we have to face up to reality!! 英訳宜しくお願い致します。  

• 洋楽の歌詞の英訳

自分の好きな曲なのですが、どういう意味なのかさっぱりです… こちらで英訳お願いしてもよろしでしょうか? 自分で訳しようと思っても、基本的な構造から離れている為にさっぱりです。 どなたかお分かりになる方、よろしくお願いします。 My heart's not lonely or broken Is not of ice or of gold Nor has my heart ever spoken To me when a love has grown cold I felt not the faintest flutter When you brushed my cheek as you passed Nor will I willingly clutter My life with these things that don't last Be still my heart My heart be still If our eyes should meet then so-be-it No need to trouble a heart that's hidden Where no-one can free it Only to tear it apart

• be likely that~の構造と訳について

it is less likely that the person with schizophrenia lives with family or that his or her immediate family has other family members nearby who share in the care. 統合失調症の人々は家族と暮らすことが少ない傾向にあり、もしくは彼女らの即興の家族というのは、その治療を支えあう身近な他の家族成員を持たない傾向にある。 うまく訳す事が出来ません。構造的な理解がしやすい訳を示してくださるとうれしいです。 また、それよりもむしろ、どうすればそういうニュアンスを表現できるか (構造的な理解が間違っていればそれも)教えていただけると幸いです。

• 英訳、和訳お願いします。

英訳お願いします。 ・前回は返信遅れて本当ごめんね。 ・私は日本での生活しか知らないから海外での生活がどんなものか知りたい。 和訳お願いします。 ・times are hard here food and gas are way over priced and no one has money ・ Lets see what do i look for when i was to date someone. Really im not to picky when im dateing but i like someone show is nice to me and someone that likes to hold hands or cuddle. Im a easy guy to get along with plus im funny so that is always good. I really like it when the person im with likes to laugh. 多くてすみません。 よろしくお願いします!!

• 和訳を教えてください

次の文章の3行目以降の和訳を教えてください 特別な構文などはないと思うのですが、なにを言っているのかさっぱりわかりません(汗 The sweetest and most desirable three words in English language are "I love you." The four worst have to be the dreaded "I love you,but...." It would be heartless for anyone to say that to another person. What makes it so harmful is that it comes from a loved one and is always followed by something hateful, like "this is the worst meat loaf I've ever tasted" or "I want a divorce."

• 英訳を見てください

英訳をしたんですが、間違いがあれば指摘して欲しいです。 都市生活で嫌なところの1つは、エレベーターに乗ることだ。乗ること自体は何も問題ではない。 快適で安全だし無料である。しかし、あの沈黙には閉口する。他人と一緒に狭い空間に閉じ込められ 一言も口をきかないでいるのは、どことなく奇妙なものだ。エレベーターで知らない人に言えるのは、 せいぜい「9階お願いします」ということくらいだ。 The one of dislike in an urban life is taking an elevator. Taking itself is no problem. It is a comfortable, safe and free. But I am embarrassed at the silence. It is somehow strange that I am locked with others in narrow space and everbody is silence. I can say the person I don't know in the elevator is that "please, nine floor" at most. 冠詞などが不安です。文章でおかしな点があれば指摘して欲しいです。 おねがいします。