• ベストアンサー

洋楽の歌詞の英訳

自分の好きな曲なのですが、どういう意味なのかさっぱりです… こちらで英訳お願いしてもよろしでしょうか? 自分で訳しようと思っても、基本的な構造から離れている為にさっぱりです。 どなたかお分かりになる方、よろしくお願いします。 My heart's not lonely or broken Is not of ice or of gold Nor has my heart ever spoken To me when a love has grown cold I felt not the faintest flutter When you brushed my cheek as you passed Nor will I willingly clutter My life with these things that don't last Be still my heart My heart be still If our eyes should meet then so-be-it No need to trouble a heart that's hidden Where no-one can free it Only to tear it apart

noname#31886
noname#31886
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#32404
noname#32404
回答No.3

自信なしです。あとで他の方が正しく訳してくれるのを待ちましょう。 恋人と別れた後の(たぶん女性の)気持ちを唄ったものだと思います。 My heart's not lonely or broken Is not of ice or of gold Nor has my heart ever spoken To me when a love has grown cold  私(の心)は淋しくないし、傷ついてもいない  (私の心は)氷のように冷たくもなく、ゴールドのように輝いてもいない  愛が冷めたとき、心は私に何も語ってくれないくれない I felt not the faintest flutter When you brushed my cheek as you passed Nor will I willingly clutter My life with these things that don't last  私は少しも動揺していなかった、  あなたが私の頬を払って去ったときだって  もう私は取り乱したりしない  これらの事が続く訳じゃない Be still my heart My heart be still  心を静めて  それでも(心に)まだ If our eyes should meet then so-be-it No need to trouble a heart that's hidden Where no-one can free it Only to tear it apart  もし私たちの視線が交わっても、それはそれでいい  心の動揺を隠す必要なんてない  誰にも(交わる視線を)妨げない  ただ(視線が)引き裂かれて離れるだけ

noname#31886
質問者

お礼

すごい…こんな感じですね。 自分のひどい訳が恥ずかしくなります; 素晴らしい和訳ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

noname#27224
noname#27224
回答No.2

>Is not of ice or of gold "of"は"性質"を表しますので、この場合は「~のような」という日本語になりますが、訳をする際は無視しても構いません。 >Nor has my heart ever spoken これは"Nor(~でもない)"という否定を表す語が強調表現で文頭に来ているので倒置という文法で、"has"も一緒に文頭に飛び出してきています。"has"をこの文中のどこかに入れ直してあげると読みやすくなりますよ。以下、同じ文法を使っていますので、確認してみてください。 あとはイディオムと知らない単語を調べれば和訳できるはずです。 「全文の訳を回答してほしい」という質問でしたら、直接の回答にはなっていませんね。すみません。しかし、洋楽の歌詞というのは自分で読んでみた方が味があっていいと思います。何か分からないことがあったり訳の添削があれば、補足質問お願いします。

noname#31886
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 分かりそうなところもあるのですけど、分からないところがかなりあるんです。 意味を違って認識してしまったら全く違った捕らえ方になってしまいそうで;

noname#37852
noname#37852
回答No.1

もしもし、「和訳」ではありませんか? 「英訳」というのは英語以外の言葉を英語に翻訳することです。 すでにこれ、英文ですよ! しかし、基本的な構造から離れていますか? 複雑な文ではないと思われますが・・・・。 My heart is not lonely or broken My heart is not of ice or of gold nor has my heart ever spoken to me / when a love has grown cold I felt not the faintest flutter / when you brushed my cheek as you passed Nor will I willingly clutter My life / with these things / that don't last Be still my heart My heart be still If our eyes should meet / then so-be-it No need to trouble /a heart /that's hidden Where no-one can free it Only to tear it apart 超いい加減な区切り方ですが(^^; このくらいな感じで辞書を引いてみてはいかがでしょうか。 さっぱりと言っても、My heart is not lonely ぐらいはわかりませんか?? My heart is lonely の否定形ですよ。 http://dictionary.goo.ne.jp/search.php?MT=lonely&kind=ej&mode=0&base=1&row=0 それと、lastは「最後の」以外にも意味があります。 見たことのある単語でも、辞書で調べてみないとはっきりしません。 パッと見て「英語だー⇒お手上げ」と思うのでなくて、ひとつひとつ辞書を引いてみてください。 自動翻訳辞書で一括変換するより辞書で引いたほうがよほど正確です。 http://dictionary.goo.ne.jp/search.php?MT=last&kind=ej&mode=0&base=1&row=1 ちなみに brokenとspoken goldと cold flutterと clutter このへんは韻を踏んでますね。意味調べには関係ないかもしれないけど。

noname#31886
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 英訳でなく、和訳でしたね; しかも何だか丸投げっぽくて申し訳ありません… 一応自分でも訳をしてみたのですけど、超直訳+意味不明な和訳なんです。 こんな感じでした。 私の心は寂しくなんてないし、(恋が?)終わってしまったわけでもない 冷たいわけでもないし、輝いているわけでもない 愛が冷めてしまった時に、(私の)心が話しかけてくる事も無い あなたが通り過ぎて私のほほをなでる時も、わずかなざわめきすら感じなかった 私はすすんで散らかしたいわけではない 終わる事の無い、これらの物事と一緒にある私の人生を 私の心にとどまって下さい 私の心はまだ(あなたに残っています) もしも私たちの目がなるべくして交わされたのなら 隠された心にわずらう必要も無く 引き裂く以外に、誰もそれを自由に出来ない場所で …と、こんな感じになり、もう少しきれいな訳が知りたいなぁと思ったのです。。

関連するQ&A

• 洋楽の歌詞がわかりません

お世話になります。 洋楽カテゴリと迷いましたがこちらにしました。 検索しても歌詞を見つけることができない曲があり、聞き取れない部分があるのでわかる方に教えていただきたいです。 この曲です↓ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PsO5p0Lsss とりあえず自分なりに聞き取ったのが以下です。 If you ? ? need someone to help you make it do...ooh... I'm here and I'll be ready when it's time to make that move...ooh... Let me be the one who...provide for help ? ? Coming to the rescue...to the things that no one can You're everything man (x2) I know you try hard but things don't always go your way...that's okay... All alone there's only so much you can do before you start to pray When you need assistance...with my strength you can stand Help you run the distance... 'cause I be your biggest fan とりあえず1分30秒までです。 どうしてもわからないところは?にしていますが、それ以外でも自信のない箇所がいくつかあるので、間違ってる箇所があれば訂正していただきたいです。 では、お願いしますm(_ _)m

• 洋楽の歌詞を意訳して頂きたいです!

Google翻訳やdeepl、その他の翻訳サービスでも所々しっくり来ず…。リアルな日本語で意訳できる方、いらっしゃいましたらよろしくお願いいたします。切実です…。 クレイグ・リーバー 「Nothing Comes Close」 [Verse 1] How‌ ‌can‌ ‌I‌ ‌compare‌ ‌thee‌ ‌ When‌ ‌no-one‌ ‌ever‌ ‌ever‌ ‌could‌ ‌come‌ ‌close‌ ‌ Look‌ ‌around‌ ‌but‌ I can't see That is usually just how it goes Brought a new horizon Opened up a door to something more Spun me 'round and you shook me Got me tainted to the core [Bridge] So tell me, tell me, tell me what to do When nothing, nothing, no one ever comes close to you Close to you [Chorus]※1 For the longest time I've been trying to find someone like you But I keep crashing back into All the things that you would do For the longest time I've been out of my mind trying to lose Every single trace save you But I know it's true That nothing No, no, nothing I said nothing comes close to you No nothing No, no, nothing I said nothing comes close to you And a million days and million ways I know this to be true That nothing No, no, nothing I said nothing comes close to you [Verse 2] When I close my eyes now Like I got your smile going on repeat You're the star of my movie But now it's done still stuck in my seat Ain't getting off easy Like‌ I'm doing time, yeah, without parole Got me flirting with disaster But I'm all in got gold for gold [Bridge] So tell me, tell me, tell me what to do When nothing, nothing, no one ever comes close to you Close to you [Chorus]※1繰り返し

• 洋楽の和訳を助けて下さい

こんにちは。 先日、 もう解散したらしいですが My Favorite Highway というグループを知り、In My Heart という曲を聴きました。 曲調がとても気に入ったのですが 以下のフレーズの意味がハッキリわかりません i have you in my heart  no distance could keep me apart, love you are the only thing thats keeping my heart still beating cause i just can't let you go even if you wanted to you know that you'll always have my heart and i'm not lettin you go 私の心を打つのはあなただけみたいな雰囲気は分かりますが・・・ 日本ではマイナーなのでしょうか。、 日本語訳してくれたサイト等は見つけられませんでした。。。 英語が得意な方、お力を貸していただけないでしょうか?

• 歌詞を英訳したのですが、見ていただけますか?

日本語の歌詞  霞の向こうに新宿が見える I can see Shinjyuku downtown over the haze ツバメはうまくビルをぬってゆく Swallows are flying threading their way through buildings 今年はゆっくりと春が訪れる Spring has come late this year コインランドリーは歩いて2分 It's a two-minute walk to the the launderette.   軽い口笛は少しの余裕 I'm whistling with a little bit composure 人ゴミだけは苦手だけれど Though I hate crowded places そっちにぼくの声とどいてますか Has my voice reached to you? すれちがう季節に思いを寄せている Seasons turned and I still love you 多分ね きっと変わらない  この先もどこにいても I'll bet my heart will go on and on wherever I am and will be. なんかこのように一応訳したのですが、自信がありません。よろしくご指導ください。  

• 洋楽の歌詞の意味を教えてください。

Tim ChiristensenのMisty Monoという曲が好きなのですが、和訳してもいまいちよく意味がわかりません。 おおまかな内容でかまいませんので、訳せる方がいたら曲の意味を教えてください。 Hang on Misty Mono Don't have a heart attack Life is not a drag If I drag you down here Hail to the moment And the things yet to come Nothing will go wrong If we long for it here Long for it here... You gonna keep it that little secret That little secret is no friend of mine If you reveal it I will believe it We gonna have a wonderful time Do you want me? I tell you now its allright Do you need me allright? Then move a little closer tonight Let the guide be my cigarette light You're gonna keep it...etc よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。

英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。 できれば大切な人に語りかけるような口調の訳だと 嬉しいです。 I know you think that I shouldnt still love you or tell you that But if I didnt say it, well, Id still have felt it Wheres the sense in that? I promise Im not trying to make your life harder or return to where we were But I will go down with this ship I wont put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door Im in love and always will be I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again And I caused nothing but trouble I understand if you cant talk to me again And if you live by the rules of "Its Over" then Im sure that that makes sense And when we meet, which Im sure we will, all that was there will be there still Ill let it pass and hold my tongue And you will think that Ive moved on よろしくお願いします。

• 歌詞を英訳したいのですが

外国人の友達に好きな曲を紹介したくて英訳に挑戦してみたんですが 翻訳サイトなどで調べたので意味が通じるのかどうか自信がありません 確認していただけないでしょうか? 歌詞はここに載ってます http://music.yahoo.co.jp/shop/p/53/9010/Y011899 distant earch, road that leads to tomorrow Looked up at the meteor appear and disappear It like a breath of the flower bud of only has come spring "The thing to live is loves thing, and a be loved thing" I want to hold you, Think tenderly of the such a person The happiness be with you now of such an encounter I still treasures the summer that doesn't ends in my heart I jumps into the dream of you who is breathing of sleep City Lights was counted at many nights when wasn't able to sleep It was swallowed words that I want you to tell me Lonely night get heartbreaking in a more thoughtless kindness It worries by a unstable love like feelings that understand each other Say,Will it be so? However keep searching for ordinary love and ordinary happiness all the time, I can't catch hold it Heartbreaking , Against the backdrop of street trees where goes falling of autumn I was so thinking about you that I was madly In a distant foreign country Reach here at last in the old days, what did you see on this place ? a traveler It is understood to live together if not easy It overflows all over the place cheap "eternity" Look at our palms only at a little while So, it hurries up alive for wants to tell love in the body in all Say,Will it be so? At the mercy of the dream of daily looking back Nostalgic pain of a love that caresses a cheek softly In the wind to which biting the skin of winter come soon Certain the beat,The flapping time is waited for impatiently

• 英文を和訳お願いできますか?歌詞です。

You're not forgotten You're not alone You think you're worthless, but you're worth it And He calls you His own Made in His image You were made for more You think there is no plan, that it's all by chance But don't believe that anymore Every time that you wake up breathing Every night when you close your eyes Every day that your heart keeps beating There's purpose for your life So don't give up Don't lay down Just hold on Don't quit now Every breath that you take has meaning You are here for a reason If you spent your days just getting by When you feel useless, He can use you And show you what it means to be alive Every day is a gift from above Don't throw it away When it feels like to much He'll be there 大好きな歌手なのですが、意味が難しいくて、ちょっと解読できませんでした。英語が堪能な方、お力をお貸しください。

• 英訳をお願いします

I've seen the invoice although is still asking to pay 48$. The total amount of the blades should be 24$ and not 48$. Is it possible for you to change it?

• 英語の質問です。歌詞を翻訳してください。

ある歌詞の訳をお願いします。 わからないところだけ抜粋させていただきました。 I leave it all to you let it come to you. I leave it all to you . Well I got my reasons why I still believe in you You're my cry of wonder there's no doubt I need you. Love is talking to me whisper sweet things in my ear Chain to chain reaction if you pull I move along. You're my will and pleasure never felt so good so strong. crystallizing you. Still I got my reasons won't you talk to me stay with me. As you're coming closer pressure disappears Baby. take it over. everything's so clear. Well I got my reasons why I stlll believe in you Still I got my reasons won't you talk to me . Ooh I got my reasons won't you talk to me