英文間違い探し

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英文間違い探しの問題には、1つの問題文が誤っています。正解を教えてください。
  • 問題文1では、学生たちは「1人1冊の本」を持つように言われました。2冊持った人は、余分な1冊を返すように言われました。
  • 問題文2では、工場見学中にフラッシュを使用しないでくださいと頼まれています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文間違い探し

間違い探しです。問題一つにつき、【】のうちの一つが間違っています。ふたつともじゃなくていいので、一つでもわかったら教えていただきたいです。 1…The students 【were】 told to take 【one book each】. Anyone who took two books 【was told】 to 【return back】 the extra one. 2…Would you 【please】【don't】use flashes in the workshop【while】you【take】this factory tour? 私は、1番は 【one book each】→【a book each】で、2番は 【don't】→【not】だと思いました。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • HARUTIKUN
  • ベストアンサー率44% (26/59)
回答No.1

1番は、return back が間違いだと思います。 return には、すでに「もどす」という意味があり、back は、無意味です。「無駄なものは省く」が英語の大原則です。 似たような問題に、 very excellent が不適である、という問題があります。なぜならば、very good が excellent ですから、既にveryの意味があるので、間違いだというものでした。今回もそのような問題だと思います。 この each は、副詞で、「一人一人に」という意味があるので、これで正しいと思います。また、「一冊ずつ」といって 1を強調したいので、one も正しいと思います。 2番目は、 would の後に助動詞 don't がくるはずもないので、それで正解だと思います。

milkyway60
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• ”和集合と共通部分” 英文読める方、お願い致します

すみません、海外に住んでいる者ですが、息子の宿題がわからなくて困っています。 申し訳ないですがそのまま英文で書かせて頂きます。 In a group of 10 university students 6 take Maths papers, 5 take Engineering papers and 7 take Physic papers. 3 take Maths and Engineering, 2 take Engineering and Physics and 4 take Physics and Maths. Each student is taking at least one of the subjects. How many of the students take all three subjects? 今、息子は”和集合と共通部分”というのでしょうか? それを勉強していますが丸が(すみません、正式名がわかりません、、)2つまでは良かったのですがこの様に3つ出てくるとさっぱりわかりません。 どなたかお知恵を貸してください!

• 英文の間違いについて(2)

以下の英文に間違いがあれば教えてください。 First, let me talk about potential. My mother told me people have limitless potential. But many people don't know about this things. I suppose that children know this things. They are often challenge new pray. We made surprised sometimes. They are not frightened to a challenge. I think if we have limitless potential, we should use this. I want to try what I can do. A book teach me there is nothing limit in the world. So I want to try new things. よろしくお願いします。

• 答えととき方を教えてください。

答えととき方を教えてください。 mathmaticsをやっているのですが1と2番がわかりません。授業で、答え合わせしたのですが、英語で話されたので理解できませんでした。お願いします。 MAT & MINNIES BOOKS Q21 : Matt has 1/3 the number of books that Minie does. If they had one less book, between then they would have books. the question, of coulse, is how many books each has. show at least three ways of solving the problem. Q22: A BOOKWORM'S DILEMNA A book has n consecutive pages* torn out. Suppose A is the last numbered page before the torn-out section and B is the first numbered page following the torn-out section. find a formula for n in terms of A and B. * each paper in a book has two sides. Each side is one page.

• この英文あってますか?

This book is one of the favorite books of me. This book moved me deeply. It is because the family ties is being written very well. well, I love my family. I thought it is only one thing to be important. I regarded it as really important.  Therefore, I thought that the family was a treasure. This book was the book which reminded me of such a thing. From now on I want to keep this feeling in mind. 間違ってるところとか付け足したほうが良いところとか教えてください。お願いします

• 英文、熟語の意味 

この英文の意味がわからなくて困っています。特にWhile working on that dream has worked onとはどういう意味なのでしょうか? 1While working on that dream has worked on films, albums, clothes, books and one heavy facepainting session for clients またone heavy facepainting sessionとは何のことですか? 2when not making images he is making music for the great lakes and trying to take a lighter look at life のgreat lakesとはどのような意味ですか?直訳ではないなにか違う意味があるのでしょうか?trying to take a lighter look at lifeとはどのような意味あいがあるのでしょうか? どうかどなたか教えてください。

• 英文の訳を教えてください

It is still useful to remember what Confucius said: 'That scholarship which consists of the memorization of facts does not qualify one to be a teacher.' There are no such things as required subjects, no books, even Shakespeare's, that one must read. 上の二文を訳せる人がいたら教えていただけませんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 ちなみに自分で考えたものは以下です。 「孔子が言ったことを思い出すと役に立つ、事実を記憶する学業は先生になる為のものに値しない。 それらは必要とされる科目はなく、本もない、シェークスピアですらない、それは読まなければならない。」 後の文の方は全く意味不明な訳になっているのは自分でもわかっていますが、これ以上訳せません。 訳せる方がいらっしゃったら教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 ちなみに一行目のThat 一行目と二行目のone 三行目のno book について詳しい解説をしていただけませんでしょうか? 一行目のThatは何を指しているのでしょうか?接続詞なんでしょうか? 一行目と二行目のone はそれぞれ何をさしているのでしょうか? 二行目のno book はどういう意味なんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いします。

Classes in American universities and colleges vary depending on the level of study (first year, second year, third year, or fourth year) as well as the subject. Usually in the first two years of university and college, students are required to take general education courses. These courses typically cover all the disciplines, so students are required to take one course in science, one course in math, one course in sociology, one course in writing, and so on. These classes are established to teach academic skills but are also intended to help students think more broadly about different topics. There are some science students that might never take a sociology class. Therefore, the general education requirement encourages students to experience a more liberal arts type of education. In the social and behavioral science course in particular, classroom participation is not only expected but your grade can depend upon your ability to speak up and contribute in the classroom. Professors often expect you to say what you think, even if that opinion is not yet informed by reading or research. They also expect you to tell them what you know after you've done the reading or research. In other words, they know the research but they what to make sure you also know the research. therefore, professors expect you to show them during class discussions and questions that you are critically thinking about the material. Generally, university classes in the United states are very casual. Many students call their professors by their first names and often students will chew gum or eat snacks during their classes. Students also dress very casually and often wear sweats and occasionally even pajamas to class.

• 英文添削お願いします。

e-mailで送りたいと思っています。変なところを直してください。 •How many students did hand in the needed application to enter this school last year? 去年は何人の生徒が入学希望の書類を提出したのですか? •I'd like to know whether it will be allowed to hand in only TOEFL and SSAT?If it won't be allowed, what examination especially should I take other? TOEFLとSSATだけ提出してもいいんですか?もしダメなら他にどのテストを特に受ければ良いのでしょうか? •When I graduate Winchendon School, is it possible to take examination not only the university of USA but also Japanese, too? Winchendon Schoolを卒業した場合、アメリカの大学の他に、日本の大学も受験することは可能ですか? •How many students from Asian country every years for general? アジアからは毎年何人くらいの留学生が入学していますか? •What is the main universities to which students go? I'd like to know one or more of them,please? アメリカの大学で主な進学先はどこですか?いくつか教えて下さると嬉しいです 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳してください

アマゾンで本を販売しています。先日、アメリカの方から問い合わせのメールが届きました。 I live in the USA, and I'm interested in purchasing 3 books from Amazon.co.jp. One book is from your store, and the other two are from other sellers in Japan, who don't want to ship me the book to the US. Would it be possible to have the other two books shipped to your bookstore and then pay the shipping costs for all three books, including the one I would be purchasing from your store? という文面です。翻訳サイトを使ってみましたが理解ができません。 私は3冊の本を購入したいと思っている。1冊はあなた(自分)、他2冊は他の出品者の本。しかしその2出品者はアメリカ在住の私に売ろうとしてくれない。 そこでその2冊をあなたが買い取り、それをまとめて(3冊)売ることは可能ですか? という解釈で正しいのでしょうか?

• 今日の星占い英文の翻訳をお願いします

Your people are more important than ever today -- and you need to make sure that they know it! Gather them up and take them out somewhere fun, and tell each one what they mean to you.