• 締切済み

熟語について教えて下さい!

この熟語って本当にアメリカで使われてますか?? (1)egg on your face (2)in a jam (3)in the soup (4)one bad apple (5)over egg (6)as cool as cucumber (7)apple of your eye (8)cold fish (9)eye candy

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• blazin
  • ベストアンサー率50% (20059/39752)
回答No.1

(6)は小説、映画の中で何度か聞いたことがありますね。

iShiTeLu
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます☆☆

関連するQ&A

• どなたか下記の英文を和訳して頂けますか?

どなたか下記の英文を和訳して頂けますか? *翻訳サイトを、使わない、翻訳を、お願いします。 POND'S FEAST YOUR EYES New Pond's Soothing Cucumber Eye Treatment Pads. Lay them on your eyelids to help relax away puffiness in 10 blissful mitutes. Better than real cucumber. With aloe,green tea,and chsmomile for beautiful eyes. Store in fridge for extra refreshing results.

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

when you sit on my face really want you to be sadistic. I want for you to drop your butt hard on my face. I want you to bounce on my face, making my face go in as deep as possible.

• 可愛い感じの洋楽を教えてください

タイトルの通りです。 気に入っているのは、テイラー・スウィフトのMine、 オリアンティのAccording To You 、Bad news、 エミリー・オスメントのユー・アー・ジ・オンリー・ワン 等です。洋楽ではないですが、Tommy february6の MaGic in youR Eyesも大好きです。 キラキラした女の子らしい曲やガールズポップが好きなので、 そういう曲を教えてもらえたら 嬉しいです。よろしくお願いします!

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

友人が"Only"について教えてくれているようなのですが、詳しく知りたいので力を貸して頂けますでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。 "Only" refers to it being something and nothing else. For example if I said "I only eat vegetables." That would mean that I eat vegetables and not meat, chicken, fish etc. In the context I used it in ("It's only cold in the mornings,") it would mean that it is cold in the morning, but it is not cold during the rest of the day. In a different context it could mean that it is always cold never hot, warm or cool in the morning. A clearer way to say what I meant that would have my intended meaning regardless of context would be "It is cold in the mornings only."

• 英語の歌詞の訳。

歌詞の日本語訳をお願いします。 Whatever It Takes の「Cold Of Winter」という曲です。 全部ではなく、最後の「I split your ribs and with the warmth of mine Melt your ice heart...」という部分だけでけっこうです。 特に、ribsをsplitする、という感覚がつかめず、 慣用表現かと調べたのですか分かりませんでした。 「なんとなくこんな感じ・・・」でもけっこうですので、よろしくお願いします。 Whatever It Takes - Cold Of Winter 歌詞 I've seen these pages turn And said I knew it from the start That your face changes with the seasons leaves With the cold of winter dripping from your nose You threw it away as cold as the air when you said "I don't think I should stay It's far too warm The leaves are still bearing green And I can't keep My ice heart" So seasons pass and change But I still lie awake on cold fall days When the months become years And the years still bring tears that freeze up On your face I split your ribs and with the warmth of mine Melt your ice heart...

• どういう意味なんでしょうか?

Visualize yourself being healthy, strong, and happy. Remain in the deep relax states as long as you like. Bring yourself back slowly by letting your breathing deepen. And moving your ribs are gently until you're alert. If you like, allow smile come to your face before opening your eyes. これは自律訓練法といって自己暗示を使ったリラクジェーションスキルの英語版です。 YouTubeが出処です。 最後の部分の聞き取りですが、まちがっているかもわかりません。 特に最後の2行がよく聞き取れません。 これで正しいとして、”意識がはっきりするまで肋骨をゆっくりうごかすこと” ”目を開けるまえにあなたの顔に微笑みが浮かぶと良いですね” くらいの意味でいいんでしょうか? 文法的におかしい気がするのですが。 リスニングが得意な方よろしくお願いしなす。 http://youtu.be/5Lzi4T6mu0U

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となります。 1段落の後半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 But remember each detail, the shape of his nose, the subtle color tones in his skin and hair, the fleeting expression in his eyes, is drawn from YOUR chart, and that sometimes in trying to describe someone I may have to exaggerate or emphasize a certain feature that is distinctive, in order to define the person from being just any face in the crowd. Words are not as subtle as an image, or a photograph. I capture his likeness for you, the reality of his face, features and colors are likely to be blended together more delicately.

• 和訳(シンデレラ)と説明

童話で英語の勉強おしようと思い   シンデレラお英語で読み始めましたが 訳せません        その文章は  以下の通りです                                             did she feel that there is no mother like our own. the dear parent whose flesh and blood we are.      and who bears all our little cares and sorrows tenderly as in the apple of her eye.              that節の中で 何故 our やwe が使われているのか また 何故 the apple of her eye   の 前に inが付いているのかが 分かりません  分かる方 是非 全文の訳と共に 教えてください  宜しくお願いします

• 日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

以前にも質問したのですが、もう一度質問させてください。 長文だった為分割して質問させていただきます。 こちらは後半の文章です。 目の周辺のことを書いてあるようなのですが、訳していただけると助かります。 They are fully open eyes, not narrowed. Though he narrows them in strong light as if struggling to see.. The margins at the edges of the lid are sometimes reddish, as if irritated by smoke. The eyes are softly flickering, misty, sidling and shifting as though he tries to fix his gaze on people, but soon his gaze slips away again. Sometimes the eyes look thoughtful dull or transfixed but unseeing idle expression. The face is plump and sympathetic. Though often the face is very still. Not totally devoid of expression, just passive and the expression serene across his frozen face. Not a mobile always changing face. Its only the eyes that change and flicker like moonlight and clouds across his face. The eyelids twitch sometimes into an expression with the face. The eyes look weak though his sight is not good. The face is soft fleshy, pale and poorly defined, but attractive. This is a proud refined face, that is sometimes hard to read..

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

You're the devil in me I brought in from the cold You said your body was young but your mind was very old You're coming on strong and I like the way The visions we had have faded away You're part of a life I've never had I'll tell you now it's just too bad