• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします!!

(1)My first semester of study, i.e. March-June involves three subjects and little time to enjoy meeting friends or travelling on weekends etc. (2)I think I can't meet any friends for a few months. (3)Work and study is keeping me very busy. (1)の続きに(2)の文があるのですが(そして続いて(3)の文があります)、 (1)の文では、後半は「友達に会ったり週末には旅行を楽しむための少しの時間がある」と私の訳ではそうなるのですが、 その後の続きの(2)の文では、「私は2,3ヶ月は友達と会う事はできないと思う」、と私の訳ではこうなりますが、 そうなるとつじつまが合いません。 私の訳は間違っていますか?どなたか上手く翻訳できる方、よろしくお願いします!!

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • NooGarde
  • ベストアンサー率28% (75/260)
回答No.2

(1)の文では、後半は「友達に会ったり週末には旅行を楽しむための少しの時間がある」と私の訳ではそうなるのですが、 「友達に会ったり週末には旅行を楽しむための時間はほとんどない」です。 a little少しある littleほとんどない

kotenko12
質問者

お礼

「ほとんどない」だったのですね。助かりました!!回答ありがとうございます!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• krnhsohis
  • ベストアンサー率30% (35/113)
回答No.1

もとの英文も少しおかしいとは思いますが、いいたいことは分かります littleは a little で少し、少量の、 わずかのという意味になりますが、little だけの場合にはほとんどないという意味になります

kotenko12
質問者

お礼

英文おかしいですか?生まれも育ちも英語圏の現地高校の教師の方の英語です。きっと私の英語力に合わせて書いていたらおかしくなってしまたのでしょうか・・・??。 「little」だけの場合は「ほとんどない」ですね。参考になりました!!ありごとうございました!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• どなたか翻訳お願いします!

i had trouble mailing over the weekend...i just mailed everything...im trying to scan receipt and email it to you...please be patient my friend...we have done alot of business over the years and i would always send you what you buy........weekends are hard for me because im not home..i will email you back receipt asap

• この英文の前置詞……“on”じゃなくて“in”じゃないのか?

中3、男子です。 英語の本に、下記のような英文(例文)が載っていたのですが…… I often play tennis with my japanese friends on weekends. (週末によく日本人の友達とテニスをするんだ。) 最後が"on weekends"となっていますが、"in weekends"ではないのでしょうか? なぜなら、“weekends=毎週末という‘時空の中で’テニスをしている”訳ですから、 onでなくinの方が、正しいような気がします。 そもそも、inとonの“使い分け”が微妙なのでわかりません (上記については、他にも似たような質問がありましたが、それを見てもよくわかりませんでした)。 なぜ"on weekends"になるのか……わかりやすく教えてください!

• 添削をお願いします。(英検3級のライティング)

英検3級のライティングの勉強をしています。 『あなたは週末は何をするのが好きですか』という問題に対しての答えです。2つ理由を書かなければいけません。25字から35字という字数制限もあります。 日本語としては、 『私は週末に友達と遊ぶことが好きです。 理由は2つあります。 1つ目は、週末は長い時間自由だからです。2つ目は、友達と遊ぶことが楽しいからです。』 英訳は、 『I like to play with my friends on weekends. I have two reasons. First, I have a long free time at weekends. Second, I enjoy playing with my friends. 』 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いします

初めての外国人のメル友にメールを送ろうとしているのですが どうも微妙なニュアンスがわかりません・・・ 翻訳サイトで訳すと意味の分からない文章になってしまいました。 「私たちが良い友達になれること、また、あなたも私と同じように思ってくれていることを願っています」 というような事を伝えたいのですが、 I hope we can be good friends,and also you think the same as me. とかで意味は通じるでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

外国の方から届いたメールが読めません。 少量の文章であれば何とか訳せなくもないのですが 文章の量が多くて自分1人の力ではとてつもない時間がかかってしまうので どなたか翻訳をお願いします。 ohayou! genki? how´re things up there? I would love to be your pen pal!:D I think that would be a lot of fun because I havent got any friend from japan so it would be greatXD and in fact, I dream about travelling to japan for as long as I can remember! l My name is Leyre Im a 18 years old ( Im from 93 generation:Dor pokemon´s generation?XD I tourned them on 2nd July^^) girl and I live in spain, Europe, World,Universe in the 5 largest city in the country, Zaragoza. I wasnt born here, but we move very often because my mother´s job so I know most of spanish cities. you know...all is full shops and historical cities but...you know its all cement!:D and saldy we havent got beach:(! Im native and I can speak enough good english and french and...わたしはテレビとラジオを使って独学で勉強しています! anyway I live here with my family and my 2 cats Freddy((He might have died and you wouldn't know the difference: all he does is eat or sleep) and Elvis.Nowadays i study first year of journalism and have a part time job in a candy shop.) My hobbies are:Listening to music, movies, learning new languages, hanging out with my friends,writting,history, reading(Im a Harry Potter disciple) manga,movies,fashion, nature and sports. I especially love running, playing hockey, swimming and volleyball! Sorry for my poor english! I´ve been learnig it for (lol you can freak out) maybe 10 years? and I dont have a good command of it yet!XD hope to hear from you soon! xxxLeyre どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳して下さい!

下記の文の翻訳をお願いします! You can come in and shop in the store for your friends and family, for personal shopping reasons only. Unfortunately if you are purchasing to re-sell you cannot buy items. Once again I'm sorry for the sudden change it is a strict policy and must be followed.

• 翻訳お願いします

taro, That is the problem is your friend not me.! Good lasers take long time to build.! I cant deal with people that are im patient. You new from the beginning it was going to take long time because i did not have the hosts. I though the host will be in in Less then 3 weeks but it took nearlly 1 and 1 1/2 months. I know that you buy my lasers and re sell them to friend to make money and that is fine however you needed to tell your friends that it takes long time to build 3mode saik 1.7W-1.8W lasers. You know people sell lasers o this forum 3 a week and the look nice but there cheap junk inside. I put 1 laser up a week and its high quility. See the diffrence. I can tell you taro that dealing with you and your friend that you 2 have been the only too people to act like this. I hve never had anyone tell me iam slow, Not even jiro would say such a thing.! Because they know its not nice. Anyways, If you promise never to do such a thing again because if you do i will find out right away, But if you promise never to ask anyone to make a laser or laser heatsinks or parts that i make Iam will to forget about what happend iand start fresh. Let me know If you re Genue

• GHTFのプロセスバリデーションのロバスト設計

GHTFの品質マネジメントシステム-プロセス・ヴァリデーションガイダンスの中に ロバスト設計アプローチの三つあり、そのうちのひとつが二重応答アプローチ。 他の二つは何ですか。また、上記文書の中の下記の文のrunning response surface studiesとは何ですか。 Involves running response surface studies to model the average and variation of the outputs separately.

• 英文の添削お願いします。(簡単な文だと思います)

お願いします。英語が苦手なので英文を添削してください。自分で頑張って書いたんですけど、文にできないとこもあって、抜けているトコがあります;とにかく文を増やしたいのでできたら箇条書きのような文で書きたいです。 *私は沖縄からきました。四月から大阪に来て、一人暮らしをしています。今の家は学校からとても近いです。一人暮らしは面倒くさいことがあります。なぜなら、自分でご飯を作ったり、洗濯をしないといけないからです。家に帰ると一人なので寂しいです。休日は友達の家に行ったり、来てもらったりして過ごしています。でも、やっぱり地元の友達に会えないのはすごく寂しいです。  大学生活は楽しいです。友達もたくさんできました。大学と高校は違うところが幾つかあります。それは、大学の1授業が長いことです。それと、人数がとても多いのにびっくりしました。それと、毎日私服だから、面倒くさいです。 大学で自分の興味があることを勉強して、自分の夢を実現したいです。それと、大学で良い友達をいっぱい作りたいです。 *I came from Okinawa. I live alone in Osaka since April. my apartment is very close to the university. living alone is troublesome,because I have to make supper and do washing. i'm lonely when I come back home. I usually go to my friend's house or my friends come to my house on holiday.But I miss seeing my local friends so much. I enjoy school life. i made a lot of friends. (わかりません).Universit's one class is long and there is many people and (わかりません) I would like to study which i interest and hope to realize my dream. Also I want to make good friends.

• どなたか翻訳してくれないでしょうか?

最近外国の方と連絡をとるようになったのですが、私の未熟な語学力ではいまいち意味を理解することができず、翻訳サイトなども試してみたのですがいまいちまとまりの無い文章になるばかりでなんとももどかしい気持ちを抱えています。 本来であれば自力でやり取りをしなければいけないのはわかっているのですがよろしければ皆さんのお力をお貸しください。 「if I like making friends and of course I would love to chat with you and learn more about your country, only speak Spanish」 これがその本文です。 私になりに訳してみたところ 私は友達を作るのが好きです、貴方と会話することで貴方の国についても学びたいと思っているのでスペイン語だけ話してください。 こんな感じでしょうか?ifの部分はどう訳すべきなのか判断に困ったため見なかったことにしました(ダメですよね…