外国語翻訳のお願い|助けてください!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 最近外国の方と連絡をとるようになりましたが、語学力が未熟で意味を理解できません。
  • 翻訳サイトを試してみましたが、まとまりの無い文章になります。
  • 皆さんのお力をお借りしたいので、助けてください!
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どなたか翻訳してくれないでしょうか?

最近外国の方と連絡をとるようになったのですが、私の未熟な語学力ではいまいち意味を理解することができず、翻訳サイトなども試してみたのですがいまいちまとまりの無い文章になるばかりでなんとももどかしい気持ちを抱えています。 本来であれば自力でやり取りをしなければいけないのはわかっているのですがよろしければ皆さんのお力をお貸しください。 「if I like making friends and of course I would love to chat with you and learn more about your country, only speak Spanish」 これがその本文です。 私になりに訳してみたところ 私は友達を作るのが好きです、貴方と会話することで貴方の国についても学びたいと思っているのでスペイン語だけ話してください。 こんな感じでしょうか?ifの部分はどう訳すべきなのか判断に困ったため見なかったことにしました(ダメですよね…

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

ifの部分はどう訳すべきなのか 大切な部分です。 もし貴方がお友達を作りたいなら、スペイン語だけを話してください。もちろん私は貴方とチャットしたいし、貴方の国についてもっと知りたい。

axel06
質問者

お礼

なるほど、大変参考になりました! となると英語と日本語くらいしか心得のない私にはハードルが高すぎるようですね… お早い回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 仮定法

()内の語句を適切な形にする問題なのですが。 ・If only Matsui (hit) a home run in yesterday's game! ・If only I (can speak) Spanish! ・It's about time you (have) a haircut. ちなみに仮定法表現の問題です

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

とある曲の歌詞ですが、翻訳をお願い致します。 Sometimes I think that I can kill the world If just for a day But I'd just be stuck with myself again And I don't think I wanna be my only friend

• この英文おかしいですか?(;_;)

I be able to listen to Spanish, but I can not speak too much 私はスペイン語を聞くことができますが、あまり話すことができません。 と言いたいのですが(;_;)

• 翻訳してください。

Mike: Wait a minute , if my memory is correct , your wife used to wear a fur coat. Friend: I don't remember. Mike: Of course you do. It was large , like a tent. Friend: OK , you're right , she used to. But she doesn't any more. Mike: Has she , too , become an animal rights supporter? Friend: No, she stopped wearing it because I said that the last time I saw anything that looked like her in that coat , it was sniffing around a lamppost. So now she only wears it when she clears snow in front of the house. So I'm off the hook. Mike: But the worm isn't. Barbaric worm killer! Friend: Heartless meat eater!

• 翻訳お願いします

Howdy I just got back from vacation and am back making light parts. There is only two orders in front of yours so it should only be a few days before I start on your order.

• 英語の意味を教えて下さい。

ネットで、私がスペイン語でメキシコの方とやりとりしているのを見て、アメリカの方から、 Sadly, I'm poor at Japanese (though I try) and only marginal at Spanish. というコメントを頂いたのですが、 前半は、 「悲しい事に、(トライしてみたが)日本語はうまく使えない」みたいな感じかな、と思うのですが、後半の、 be only marginal at Spanish とは、どういう意味でしょうか? marginalを調べたら、「周辺の、あまり重要でない」などの意味とあったのですが、 どういうニュアンスなのかよくわかりません。 どうぞ、よろしくお願い致します。

• わかりづらいです、教えてください

知り合った外国人からこのようなメールが届きましたが、ちょっとわかりずらいです。彼はスペイン語も話せるというのは理解できたのですが、彼は私になんと言ってきているのでしょうか?それとこの文から受ける印象などありましたらおねお願いします(軽い言い方だとか、乱暴だとか丁寧だとかなんでもいいです)。どうのような印象をすみませんがわかる部分でもいいので教えて下さい。おねがいします・・・ これはそのままをコピーしたものです↓ went through your profile again missed it when you said ''i like spanish and english'' well i speak both since im latin-amerian most people say i look black but im not. also love how your interested in different things. well if you wanna learn more english or spanish ill be more than happy to chat maybe even talk..yes i said talk lol. im just tiered of games and crap, need some one and something different something i never experienced. you seen cool of what i see in your profile if your interested e-mail back cause i am!

• 翻訳お願いします

My final project for photojournalism, I need to create a series piece documenting something, and I have chosen to photograph letters I get from my friends, and anyone else in Japan I can receive! So I was wondering if you could send me a letter to add to the series~! Of course, I will write back, but maybe not right away! You don't have to do it though~ But if you could, could you maybe ask some of your friends to send a letter to me, a random person in Canada that they don't know~ haha xD I need a lot! 大体の意味は分かるんですけど、詳細まで知りたいです。 あと、感じ悪いかどうかも知りたいです。 私が読む限り、悪い感じはしませんが、 このメールをしてきた人がなぜか「I missed you」とか言ってきていて、 目的はコレか!と思ったので。

• 翻訳して下さい!

下記の文の翻訳をお願いします! You can come in and shop in the store for your friends and family, for personal shopping reasons only. Unfortunately if you are purchasing to re-sell you cannot buy items. Once again I'm sorry for the sudden change it is a strict policy and must be followed.

• ・英文の翻訳をよろしくお願いします!

but would warn you that i have used this before and i have found that it doesn't get there any quicker . maybe a day or two sooner than normal mail i send . . but if the other takes 2 weeks or more and this only gets there around that time, its not worth the money in my opinion.