• ベストアンサー

訳してください。

下に書いてある英文を訳してもらえますか? So you are building electric vehicles by exchanging the gasoline engine for an electric one? 私は「ガソリンエンジンをelectric one(モーターの意かな?)に交換することによってelectric vehicles(電気自動車)を作ったのですか?」と訳したのですが、これで合ってますか? あと 「AでもあるしBでもある」という言い回しのできる熟語をご存知でしたら教えていただけるとありがたいです。 文書例 「私にとって趣味でもあるし、仕事でもある」みたいな感じで使いたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Singollo
  • ベストアンサー率28% (834/2935)
回答No.1

合っていると思います not only A but also B

その他の回答 (1)

• Hiyuki
  • ベストアンサー率36% (2604/7183)
回答No.2

意味はあっているみたいですよ、Soが頭についているのは、文の流れの1つだからですかね? 「AでもあるしBでもある」 not only A but also B じゃだめですか?

fwjadawa
質問者

お礼

SingolloさんHiyukiさん回答ありがとうございます。この訳には自信がなくて、投稿したんですが間違ってなくて安心できました。 not only A but also B   ↑この熟語めちゃくちゃ懐かしいです。まったく思いつかなかったのですが、たしか中学くらいの時に習いました! Hiyukiさん soについてはご推測のとおりです。 どうもありがとうございました。また機会がありましたらよろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• take it for grantedがitがいらないときあるの?

Today cars are so much()that we assume everyone has one. かっこには taken for grantedがはいるみたいです。 どうしてtaken it for grantedではないのでしょうか? 熟語で覚えていたのはtake it for grantedでした。

• TOIECのコツ、説明の和訳のほどお願いします

In the TOEIC test ,you may see answer choices which contain a gerund or an infinitive.Ask yourself which is required.Some verds are followed by a gerund,while others are followd by an infinitive.You others may be followd by either. She couldn't imagine ( )far from her job. (A) to live (B) living (C) live (D) lived (B) is the corrct answer. The verb imagine is followd by a gerund. Remember :some verbs can be followd by either a gerund or an infinitive. He remembered asking the building manager about the availability. He remembered to ask the building manager about the availability. In the examples above, both sentences are correct. However ,they have different meanings, depending on the form. TOEICパート6のコツなのですが正直把握できなくて・・・出来るだけで構わないので詳しい和訳のほどよろしくお願いいたします。

• 直してください。

スキットを作ったので、間違いを正してください。 また、2箇所わからないところがあったのでそこも教えてください。 A: May I help you? B: Yes, we are looking for a science book section. A: OK. Please follow me. A: Here we are. C: Thank you. Wow, there are so many books here! D: I think so, too. I don't know which I should select. おすすめのものはありませんか? A: Let me see... How about this one? D: That's nice! I'll take it. B: So... I'll buy this one. It seems easy to read. C: I'll buy this one. A: それではレジまで行きましょうか。

• 英文の構造が分かりません

いつもお世話になります。 japan timesのある記事の英文で構造が分からないところがあるので、質問いたします。 The sale of the building, designed by renowned architect Philip Johnson, could mark an end to the storied televangelist ministry broadcast that came crashing down in hard times. 上記の文章のthat came crashing down~で、 動詞+熟語(?)という構造はとれるのでしょうか?

• 訳お願いします!

訳お願いしますm(._.)m (1)By 2004, Samso was already 70% self-supplied by renewable energy. (2)The wind generators supplied energy for electricity, and solar panels and biomass stoves for heating. (3)In addition to tourists, researchers and students of environmental studies visit the island. (4)They attend the seminars at the Energy Academy or visit the eco-museum on the island. (5)The Energy Academy itself is built according to the principles of an ecological building. (6)The use of water is cut down to a minimum and rainwater is used for flushing toilets. (7)The building is heated by solar collectors and a district heating system that burns straw. (8)Slar cells on the roof and local wind turbines supply the building with electricity. (9)Low-energy electrical appliances and lighting are used throughout the building. (10)Windows in the building are designed to provide the best lighting conditions.

• 訳の仕方

こんにちは。 いつもお世話になっています 2つの英文の訳の仕方で困っています。 私自身あまり英語ができるほうではありません。 (1)No matter where you are, or no matter what you are doing at the time, you will feel that you are repeating something you have done before. (2)He suggests that an electric current may be created, by accident, in the area of your brain that deals with memory. です。本当は訳していただきたいという気持ちですが、これでは自分の力になりませんから、『訳のヒント』だけお願いいたします。 どこで区切ったらいいか分かりません。 どうぞ、宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語得意な方!!!

この文章を訳してほしいです! (できれば、「ここは熟語で~、」のようなものがあったら、それも教えて欲しいです) One interesting form of insect behavior is exhibited by the social insects. Unlike the majority of insect species, they live in organized groups. They include wasps bees- and ants. Characteristically an insect society comprises a parent or parents and a large number of offspring. The society are divided into groups each having a individual members of the specialized function and often exhibiting markedly different bodily structures.

• 電気自動車の普及対策に関する小英作文の添削

その問題を解決するために、私は3つの解決策を考えた。 To solve the problems, I suggest three countermeasures. 第1に、電気自動車を普及させるには、電気スタンドの数を増やす必要がある。 First, the number of electric car charging stations should be increased in order to make electric cars more popular. なぜなら、日本は電気スタンドの設置台数が少なく充電の手間がかかる。 Because, in Japan, the number of electric car charging station is small, and it takes time for charging. 特に高速道路のパーキングエリアは、ガソリンスタンドと比べて電気スタンドの設置台数が少ない。 In particular, parking areas on expressways have fewer electric car charging stations than gas stations. 第2に、電気自動車を普及させるには、充電時間の短縮をする必要がある。 Second, to spread the use of electric vehicles, it is necessary to shorten the charging time. なぜなら、電気自動車は1度の充電での航続距離が短く、毎日充電しなくてはならない。 Because electric car has a short vehicle range on one charge and must be charged daily. それにもかかわらず、充電に必要な時間は約8時間と長時間に渡る。 Nevertheless, the time required for charging is about 8 hours, which is a long time. 車は普段使いだという人にとって、長い充電時間は不便に感じる。 People who use cars usually find it inconvenient for long charging times. 第3に、電気自動車を普及させるには、電気自動車の価格を下げるべきである。 Third, in order to popularize electric vehicles, the price of electric vehicles should be lowered. なぜなら、電気自動車は軽自動車と比べ値段が高く手軽に購入することができない価格帯である。 Because electric cars are more expensive than minicars and cannot be purchased easily. 自動車がないと生活しづらい地方でこそ、手軽な足としての軽自動車にとって代われるくらいの価格帯が普及の鍵である。 The price range that can be substituted for minicars as easy feet is the key to spread only in regions where it is difficult to live without cars.

• 長文訳至急お願いします;;

この文を自然に訳して頂ける方。よろしくお願いします;; People say that the 19th century was the era of steam energy, and the 20th century was the era of gasoline engines. Now they say that the 21st century will be the century of electronic energy. We can expect that by 2025,all passenger cars will be electric or hybrid. Interestingly, many small companies in Europe and Asia are putting environmentally friendly affordable electric cars on the market. The Reva Electric Car Company is England, Italy, Cyprus, Spain and Ireland. They are going to be marketed in Australia, Switzerland and Germany soon. Norway also has electric car manufactures. One is the Think Company. It made and sold over 1.000 electric cars there in the late 1990s. Now it is going to expand its market to include America, which already has other companies like Myers Motors, which makes the three-wheeled NmG-1 car, and ZAP. Chinese companies, too, will soon be entering the international electric automobile manufacturing market. However, we should note that the future of the electric car will depend on the development of lighter and longer-lasting batteries and the increase of plug-in stations so that we can travel a long distance in these new cars.

• 和訳お願いします。

While Edison was activety engaged on the different kinds of carbon filaments and fillings his first commercial order for the installation of his system on the S.S.Columbia,he was still able to find time to go into the problem of electrical transportation.The idea of an electric railway wasn't a new one;for experimenters had worked on it ever since the wet cell and the simple electromagnet became known. In fact from the start men had dreamed of employing electricity to supply power, but the time wasn't yet ripe-the practical generator and motor didn't yet exist. As we know today,an electric motor is usually operated by current received from a generator-yet in electrical history the motor came first.