• ベストアンサー

直してください。

スキットを作ったので、間違いを正してください。 また、2箇所わからないところがあったのでそこも教えてください。 A: May I help you? B: Yes, we are looking for a science book section. A: OK. Please follow me. A: Here we are. C: Thank you. Wow, there are so many books here! D: I think so, too. I don't know which I should select. おすすめのものはありませんか? A: Let me see... How about this one? D: That's nice! I'll take it. B: So... I'll buy this one. It seems easy to read. C: I'll buy this one. A: それではレジまで行きましょうか。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • pairose
  • ベストアンサー率12% (3/25)
回答No.3

#2さんと同様、会話としては?を私なりに。スペル誤記はご勘弁を。 May I help you? Do you hava a science book? OK! Please follow me.んー、大抵は道案内だがスキットだから致し方ない Here we are.んー、大抵は商品名を言われているがスキットだから Thank you!Wow,There are so much !(So much!) I think so.I can't choice.Which do you recommend? Let me see(んーちょっと待って)...This is my special.This is one of favorite.適当な店員だと怖いがスキットには関係無し This is nice!I'll take it. So,I'll choose it.It's easy for me. I'll get it. Anything else? No thanks.Thank you help for us. Pay is over there.か道案内ですね 会話を重点で書きました。

その他の回答 (2)

• g_BASS
  • ベストアンサー率15% (3/20)
回答No.2

英語の間違えというより会話全体の流れがおかしいのでは?? Aが店員というのはわかるのですが、B,C,Dはどんな関係?3人グループの友人?? Please follow me. はcome this wayでもいいと思う。 いきなり、お勧めの本ありますか?質問して本屋さんは何を基準としてお勧めを教えたらいいの?科学の本っていったらかなり幅が広いと思う。 お勧めありますかは Do you have any recommendations?とかじゃダメ? そしてA:What kinds of book are you looking for? BorCorD:About xxxxx. Let me seeよりLet me think. の方がいいのではリストを見せてという意味ならともかく、文脈だと考えさせてみてというニュアンスでしょ。

回答No.1

D: I think so, too. I don't know which I should select. おすすめのものはありませんか? →I don't know which one to choose/select. Could you recommend one for me/us? でもどんな本を探しているのかの説明なしにいきなり「お勧めを」と聞くのは唐突な印象です。 D: That's nice! I'll take it. → That looks good. ("That looks like what I was looking for."などもよいかと) A: それではレジまで行きましょうか。 → Alright. I'll take you to the casher. 他にも"You can pay at the casher over there."(お支払いはあちらです)などでも良いかと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 会話の応答文の答えを教えて下さい。

Mr. A : I don't think we'll make it on time. Ms. A : That's why I said we should leave earlier. Mr. A : I know, I know, but ( ) ( )内に入る適切なものを答えなさい。 1. don't you remember I was the one who insisted on leaving home earlier? 2. if we are late for the concert, it'll be your fault. 3. the problem is that we didn't expect anything like this. 4. why are the roads so crowded at this time of a weekday? 1,2がおかしいのはわかるのですが、3ではいけないでしょうか? 答えは4になっています。

• 翻訳お願いします

Oh, you can't really speak English? Them it will be difficult when we'll meet. :) But it's ok, we'll find a way to communicate :) So, what are you doing for living? And I'd you have questions about me, don't hesitate to ask :) 少し長いのですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文正しいですか?

次の英文正しいですか?和訳も教えてください。 1)I have no bookcase,so I'll make myself. 2)It's green that we've painted the door,not red. 3)It was this chair I put my book on, not that one. 4)Meet me at the same place that yesterday. 5)Who's there? It's only me. よろしくお願いします

• 英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。

まず問題文の意味が分かりません。問題文の意味と選択肢の英文の意味を教えてください。 Here are some useful expressions you can use at different stages of a presentation. Group the expressions according to their use. A: This evening, I intend to show you.... B: I'd like to finish today with... C: Let me just run through what we'll be covering over the next hour. D: I'll return to this issuein just a few minutes. E: And finally,... F: Let's movea on now to... G: I'd like to change focus at this point Beginning… Changing topic… Summing up…

• company と companionの違い

company と companionの違いを調べてみると "Company" - in this context is a non count noun. It means we are with another person or other people. We do not use the article "a" in front of it. I have company = there is another person or some other people with me. "Companion" - in this context is the person you are travelling with. It is a countable noun so we use the article "a" unless there is more than one. I have a companion. I have 2 companions. I have several companions. という英文が出てきたのですが、 companyは数えられなくて、companionは数えられるということですよね? 同じ仲間でも数えられるのと数えられないのがあるということがよくわかりません… 仲間なら数えられるんじゃ…と思ってしまいます。 誰か分かりやすく説明していただけませんか? お願いします。

• here you areとは

大人になって英語の勉強をはじめました。 ひどく幼稚な質問に思われそうですが どうか教えてください。 今、買い物をしている場面での会話を 勉強しているのですが。 お客さんのいう「here you are」の意味がわかりません。直訳で 「あなたは、ここにいます」ですが どういうニュアンスで使っているのでしょうか? その会話の前後はこうです。 客>i'll take it! can i pay by credit cards or travelers checks? 店>yes we accept both!  客>sweet! here you are と使われてます。 そしてsweetが何故ここで甘いと使われるのかが 理解できません・・・どなたか。。。教えてくださいませ・・お願い致します

• これ2つ下さい。

これ2つ下さい。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q6124916.html 屋台やレストランで、これ下さい。は I'll take it I'll buy this one I'll have this. であると、回答を頂きました。 それでは、これ2つ下さい。 は何と言えば良いのでしょうか? I'll take it two. I'll buy two this one I'll have this two. で良いのでしょうか? 文法的に意味不明な気がしますが、 正しい用法を教えて頂けますでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **When you start a sentence with "so," it's like it connects it to the previous sentence. For example. The man was hungry. So, he decided to go buy a burrito. In this case it's like it's filling in for "because of this." "Let me see what I can do," and "I translated my message into Japanese" don't seem to connect in quite the same way. If you wanted to use "so", you could say- I'd like to help you as well. So, I'll translate my message into Japanese. Another way you could think of it is if the two sentences COULD connect naturally with only a comma you can use "so." You can write- I'd like to help you as well, so I will translate my message into Japanese. You can't write- Let me see what I can do, so I will translate my message into Japanese. Hope this helps, let me know if I'm writing too many notes here!

• By your side feat.西野カナの英語

By your side feat.西野カナの英語の部分教えて教えてください。 ・I wanna be with you ・I understand ・So we'll be alright gonna be alright ・you make me feel so fine you make me smile ・ I'll be there By your side 英語の部分の意味が知りたいのですが… 通訳していただけないのでしょうか? 分かる方がいましたらよろしくお願いします。

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

My Dear Mika,As I told you, I wanted to write you an email, so here it is! ^o^ The reason is, of course, because today is our... meetingversary! XD I know it sounds stupid, but I like remembering these things! As I think this is really important. Well, it is for me, at least!It is important because, on august 23, I met you :D And I am so happy of this! You said you noticed my messages on worldfriends as I sent many! Well, it was a mistake since I didn’t know how to use the site XDD I only wanted to send one! XDD But I am happy I made that mistake, because you then contacted me back! Therefore, I hope you didn’t feel too disturbed that time! ^^’ Thank you so much!I am happy I have met you, Mika! I really think you are special! Because you are calm and shy...! ^-^ We might be living on different lands, but we always share the same sky! ... sounds like a videogame sentence... it probably is XDDDDDD But well XDI really, really hope we can meet someday, so that I can make you laugh with my stupid jokes all day XD I like it when you start laughing and can’t stop! :DDDDD think that….over time, I am getting somehow attached to you, you know? XD I would truly feel sad if we couldn’t talk anymore all of a sudden!And thank you again for your lovely letter. I keep it as a treasure. I read it every day before going to sleep! Thank you for writing it in Japanese and English, I am learning a lot from it! Well, I don’t want to bore you too much with my email XD so! I’ll stop here.