• ベストアンサー

添削をお願いします。

頑張って文章を作成しましたが、これで通じますでしょうか?? ちなみに、メールに添付する予定の本文で秘書さん宛てに送る予定です。 Please find attached a LOI. We need to put his sign on it. Could you send it back to me via DHL after LOI is signed ? Thank you. Best regards.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • saham3
  • ベストアンサー率24% (19/77)
回答No.2

LOI=letter of intentですね。 his=秘書のボスでしょうか。 正式な書類ですので、サインする方も誰が権限者であるか 判断すると思うので下記でいかがですか? We need your signature on the attached LOI. Please sign it and send it back to us via DHL. Best regards,

その他の回答 (2)

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.3

別の書き方のご提供です。 Attahced here is our LOI, on which we need your authorized signature. Please kindly send it back via DHL after duly signed. Thank you in advance for your attention. Best regards 「authorized signature」で「署名権限者の署名」

• Carlos777
  • ベストアンサー率26% (61/231)
回答No.1

文から推察するにLOIとは誰か人のことですか? そうであれば、最初の文をPlease find an attached letter (or document) for LOI's signature. とでもすればどうでしょう。 次ぎもWe need to have his singatureとSignではなるsignatureを 使ったほうが良いかと思いました。 Good Luck!

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

英語が堪能な方、以下文を翻訳お願い致します。 please do remember to include your details inside and send back by signed for delivery Regards please put a custom label on and mark it as gift otherwise we wont receive the parcel お力を貸していただければ幸いです。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 添削お願いします

添削お願いします    外国人の知り合いに明日締め切りの書類の書き方を教えてほしいと頼まれました。    今日発送しないと間に合わないので、私が下書きをし、そのとおりに書類を書いてもらいたい    のですが、下記の文について添削お願いします    『 保険会社(自動車保険)から送られてきた書類は今日返送しなければいけません。   書類を私にFAXしてください。』    『私が記入した通りに書いて、速達で送ってください。』  『 You have to send back the papers from the insurance company to them today.    Could you send them to me by fax. 』   『 fill out the form as I wrote, and send it to them by express mail.』

• 英文の手紙を添削おねがいします。

英語の手紙を書きましたが、間違いがあれば指摘していただけませんか? Hi, Mr.X. How are you doing out there? I'm doing fine, thanks to your help. BTW, I'm interested to read your recent book about Japanese history. Could you send me one? Thank you very much.

• 翻訳お願いします

Dear Client If you want to send samples to the OVI we need to receive serum samples (clear serum). Attached please find all the relevant information to send samples to the OVI, including our banking details Regards Laura

• 英文の添削をどうかお願いいたします。

以下の日本文を英文したく思いまして自分なりに作成してみましたが、 先方に伝わるのか、また、文法が適当かどうか不安ですので、 どなたか添削お願いできますでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 ---------------------------------------------------------------------- ローラさんへ 山田教授の秘書の田中です。 お問い合わせの件について、お知らせいたします。 大学教務課によると、 成績表の日付の変更は可能とのことでした。 しかし、書類の発行までに少し時間がかかるようです。 (2週間から3週間ほど) 書類が発行されましたら、ただちに郵送いたします。 また、PDFファイルもe-mailにて送付いたします。 他に何かございましたら、おっしゃってください。 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Lula, This is tanaka, Prof. Yamada’s secretary. I would like to inform about your inquiry. According to the registrar’s office staff, the date of your transcript is able to shift. However it takes a little bit time to issue the paper. (from two or three weeks) After I receive the document, I will send it to you as soon as possible. Also I will send an e-mail with the file as PDF. Please feel free to ask me if you need other help. Best regards, Tanaka ------------------------------------------------------------------------

• ebay 取引につきまして

海外オークションで発送地域がアメリカのみと記されているため 以下の文言で日本に発送可能か問い合わせましたが、返事が翻訳ソフトで翻訳しても 今一つわかりません。 なんと、いってきているのでしょうか? 質問 I understand that the item can be delivered within US only ,however,could you send it out to japan 返事 I would like to assist in safely shipping this case to Japan, but you will need to meet the expenses. Do you have a preferred shipping agent in mind i.e. DHL, FedEx ect? Would you like me to make shipping enquires at this end?Regards,Patrick.

• 英訳、間違っている箇所、アドバイス等お願いします!

いつもこちらにはお世話になっております! さっそくですが・・・、 海外の会社に求人情報をメールで送って欲しいとメールを送りたいのですが、このような感じで大丈夫でしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 Dear 会社名, This is 自分の名前 from Japan. I am interested in 会社名 (or your company). I would like to get information about job. Could you please send me some information? Thank you. Best regards, 私の名前

• 【大至急】英文メールのご添削

下記のビジネス上の英文の返信メール(2)について、おかしな箇所や自然にした方が良い部分がありましたら、訂正を宜しくお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m (1)先方からきたメールです。 Please can you email me a copy of the invoices each month? I am based in the ◯◯ and so will need to receive the invoices via email. The original copies should be sent to our Japanese office at the following address: ◯◯◯… (2)以下、上記のメールへの返信文です。 Thank you for your reply. Then, I will email you a copy of the invoices each month. Regarding the original copies, I will send to the this designated address. Best Regards,

• 英語でのビジネスメールの返信

We have initiated a complaint investigation in our system for this issue, see attached letter. Your complaint reference number is 0123456. We will send you a summary of the investigation when it is complete. Best regards, このメールに返信しないといけないんですけど Dear Michael Thank you for your response. だけだと失礼でしょうか。 了解しました、や調査よろしくお願いします、と言いたいんですがどなたか失礼のない英文を教えていただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 海外通販での英語の翻訳をお願いします

先日、Aliexpressで注文したのですが、このようなメッセージが返ってきました。 Hi, (名前), we checked with DHL, your address post code (郵便番号) is remote area for DHL shipping, can we send your order via UPS? We can keep the same shipping cost for you. Look forward to hearing from you soon. So could you let us know what you would like to declare and how much to value on the shipping invoice to reduce your country customs tax for you? 意味がわからず、困っております。 こちらから何かしないといけないのでしょうか? 翻訳の程、宜しくお願いします。 また、できましたらどうすればよいのかも教えてください。