• ベストアンサー

和訳

He worked so hard collecting relief supplies that he almost forgot all about eating and sleeping. 簡単だと思ったんですけど、 thatをどう使うのかに困ってます。 どなたかこの文を訳してください。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

彼は、食事も睡眠もすっかり忘れるほど、一生懸命、救援物資の回収に従事した。 彼は、救援物資の回収に一生懸命だったので、食事のことも睡眠のこともすっかり忘れてしまっていたほどだった。 入試英語でおなじみの、“so ~hat ・・・”の構文です。 「・・・ほど~だ」でも「~なので・・・ほどだ」でも、お好みによって、好きな訳し方をしてください。

mp1p1eqsvr
質問者

お礼

丁寧にありがとうございました! とても参考になりました!

その他の回答 (1)

• poiht
  • ベストアンサー率8% (1/12)
回答No.2

d-yさんと同じ解釈です。 so that の構文です。 (d-yさんのはミスタイプでso hat となってしまっていますので念のため。)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してくださいm(_ _)m3

Soon after Roberto returned home to be with his family, a big earthquake hit Nicaragua on the morning of December 23. Over six thousand people were killed and another twenty thousand were injured. It was Christmas time, but hearing the terrible news, Roberto quickly organized the Puerto Rican Relief Fund for Nicaragua. On television and radio, he asked people for their help to save the victims of the earthquake. He worked so hard collecting relief supplies that he almost forgot all about eating and sleeping. Roberto gave his own money to organize three special flights to Managua. They carried the most important supplies that were needed as soonas possible. Many people thought Roberto had done all he could. However, on the morning of December 31, AN urgent message came from the rescue workers in Managua. They needed more medical supplies, an X-ray machine, and more milk for babies.

• 和訳お願いします

He was the first man who climbed the mountain. He trained hard so that he could win the marathon race. Iawoke and found myseld in the hospital.

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! I think that he’s an incredible dreamer, incredibly naïve, he’s incredibly smart in what he wants to be smart at he’s one of those guys that knows ten thousand little things but doesn’t know much about one big thing and it was really fun, it was really fun to read and... Again there was something inspiring about it, there was something child like about it. There was something oddly brave about it and the thing that was very cool about the part to me was that he’s a simple guy and in his simplicity he doesn’t over think the world. And so he just lets the world happen to him and I think that that’s a blessing a lot of the time. ある俳優のインタビューです。 自分の役柄について聞かれ答えているのですが、どうしても意味が理解できないんです。。。 長文ですが宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳お願いします。

I suppose you've worked that out an' all? Beats me how you even know about Fluffy.

• 和訳と文法についての質問です

1. Come to the circus!Come one and come all! このCome one and come all!の部分はどう訳すのですか? 2. The lovely ladies on beautiful horses blow you a kiss as they ride round and round.この分のasは、ーしながらと訳せばいいのですか?和訳をお願いします。 3. He is in a big rush.  和訳をお願いします。 4.かば=hippopotamus ですが、 hippoというときもありますね。これは大人が会話上で使うのですか?それとも幼児語ということでしょうか? a hippo that sings! はどう訳せばいいですか? 5. He is almost as thin as a pin. as...asは ...とおなじくらい...だと訳せばいいですか? 6. She is so fat that she doesn`t fit into her clothes. この so...that はとても...なので~だ。 と訳せばいいですか? 7. He might be in your cup.  might be はなんと訳すのですか?また、どういうときに使うのですか? 以上、たくさんで申し訳ありませんがご回答宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします!

'I ate so much during my vacation that none of my clothes would fit me. So I had to spend the morning having them altered.' Employees seemed partial to blaming other people for their absence or tardiness, as in 'My husband forgot where he parked our car after he came home from his office party last night' and 'My 6-year-old son set all the clocks back an hour.' 宜しくお願いします!

• 英語の和訳

The changes brought on by the end of the Cold War are so many and so complex that no one can really know for sure what they all will be yet. One change that is already taking place, though, is the role of the United Nations in keeping peace around the world. During the superpower era, most wars in Asia, Africa, and Latin Americaーnot to mention the Middle Eastーwere about different beliefs that people had about how society should be organized or about religion. UN forces were sent in only to observe and maintain agreements that had already been worked out between the fighting parties. 1行目からつまづきました。 so…that~構文?それからno one…yetの構文でしょうか。whatは関係代名詞か疑問詞か… お願い致します。

• 同じ意味になるようお願いします。和訳もお願いします

He was the first man who climbed the mountain. He was the first man ()() the mountain. He trained hard so that he could win the marathon race. He trained hard ()()() win the marathon race. Iawoke and found myseld in the hospital. I awoke ()() myself in the hospital.

• 和訳お願いします

・Johnson's preoccupations, the weather systems of his own inner life, keep cycling back chapter to chapter: his horror when that window blew in and almost killed his wife; his moments of tenderness gazing at their sleeping newborn son. ・Even the sanest among us have so many voices in our heads, all of them competing for attention, that it's a miracle we ever get anything done. ・an instructive ride inward to a place 一つだけでも構いませんのでわかる方和訳お願いします

• 和訳してください!

昔の友人?恋人のような男性から2年ぶりに連絡が来ましたがあまりにも自分が英語を忘れすぎて彼のメッセージが正確に理解できません。。。なんとなくはわかるのですが正確に知りたいので分かる方、和訳お願いいたします。 自分の名前はAとしています。 I am glad that u are fine...i am good too ... i wanna say a couple of things to you! Back there, when we were at LA, i thing that didn't treated you the way that you deserve, and i wanna say really sorry aboute that A...you deserve to know that i have a lot of good memories about you and the good times that we had in LA I know that all this things happened a long time ago, but i want to say sorry to you anyway... U always were so nice to me, and back there i was to young and too immature to know that... So, this is your Brazilian friend saying sorry to you about something that happened almost 2 years ago, but still care about that...i know that we live really far way, but anyway, i wanna be ok with you Miss you A