• 締切済み

和訳お願いします

He was the first man who climbed the mountain. He trained hard so that he could win the marathon race. Iawoke and found myseld in the hospital.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1441/3774)
回答No.1

He was the first man who climbed the mountain. 彼は その山に登った 最初(1番目)の人です。 He trained hard so that he could win the marathon race. 彼は激しいトレーニングをしたので マラソンのレースで勝つことが出来た。 I awoke and found myseld in the hospital. 私は目覚めて自分が病院にいることに気が付いた。 Iawoke は  I awoke だと思います。 ご参考まで。

関連するQ&A

• 同じ意味になるようお願いします。和訳もお願いします

He was the first man who climbed the mountain. He was the first man ()() the mountain. He trained hard so that he could win the marathon race. He trained hard ()()() win the marathon race. Iawoke and found myseld in the hospital. I awoke ()() myself in the hospital.

• 和訳できません。教えていただきたい

(1)Lying down like that was tha worst thing that Pilgrim could imagine. But he found it was OK. この Pilgrim(名詞・ピルグリム)could imagine がどこにどう入れて訳したらいいのかわかりません。 (2)She walked him first one way around the arena and then the other. これは first one way と then the other がわからず、「彼女はアリーナの周りを歩いた」ぐらいしかわかりませんでした。 この二つの和訳を教えてください。できたら解説もお願いします。

• 【英語】答え合わせお願いします。

問題の解答が手元にないため、正解かどうか分からず。。。 答え合わせの回答をお願いいたします。 ( )の中の語を適切な形に変えなさい。 1、He was very ( excited ) when he heard the news. 2、The ( injured )man was sent to the hospital. 3、Look at the mountain ( covered )with snow. 4、He found himself ( laid ) on a bench in the park. 5、It was (surprised) news for me. 6、The mother left her baby ( crying )all the time. 7、I had my bad tooh ( pulled )out by my dentist. 8、I'm sorry to have kept you ( waiting )so long.

• 和訳お願いします。

“I hope you aren't the Trustee who sat on the toad? It went off—I was told—with quite a pop, so probably he was a fatter Trustee.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 1 A fool is one who expects things to happen that never can happen. 2 The deceased left a wife and three little ones. 3 The nurse began to bind the wounds of those inside the hospital. 4 You will never be the man your father was,though you have some of his looks. 5 He ate the meal in silence , and after dinner he busied with a bottle of gin as was his custom. 6 There are houses on either side of the river. よろしくお願いします

• 英文和訳おねがいします

いつもお世話になってます。 最後の文だけがわかりません。   There were once two people travelling on train, a scientist and poet. They had never met before,so naturally,there wasn't much conversation between the two. The poet was minding his own business,enjoying the passing scenery. The scientist was very tense,trying to think of things he didn't know so he could try to figure them out. 自分の訳  「その科学者はとても緊張していたそしてわからなっかたことを解決できるように考えようとした。」 解答例では「科学者は、真剣になったので、問題を解決することができた。」 so he could =so that he could  だと思いますが so の前にはコンマはついてません。 解説お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします(>_<) In sports there have been many other cases of seemingly impossible records which have later been broken. Some years ago it was unimaginable that people would ever pole-vault over fifteen feet, but today the record is over twenty feet. For many years it was thought that man would never break the four-minute mark for the mile race. But today it has become common for college runners to go faster. And then, many people thought that women never could, or should, run long distance races such as the marathon. Yet today it is common for woman to run the marathon faster than the fastest men of fifty years ago.

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください 1 Tom was late for school , for which he was scolded. 意味の違いがわかるように 2-1 I will employ a man who can speak German. I will employ a man , who can speak German. 2-2 There were some passengers who were injured. There were some passengers , who were injured. 2-3 Whichever road you follow, the drive to town will take one hour. Whichever road you follow will take uou to town in one hour. よろしくお願いします

• 関係詞の省略教えてください

関係詞省略できるのはどれですか? 今ひとつ、わかりません。 わかりやすく教えてください!! 1 The man who first suggested the idea was Mr.Brown. 2 Fishing is a sport which I am especially found of. 3 It's the only one that there is in that store. 4 He was born on the day when his father died. 5 The reason why he died was lack of medical care. よろしくお願いします

• 穴埋めと訳を教えて下さい

(1) we are()()off our shoes here. we should take off... (2) not a person was to be found on the street. not a person()be... (3) Bill worked hard because he wanted to buy a computer. Bill wanted hard so ()()()a computer. (4) he left home so late that he could not catch the train. he left home() late()()the train. (5) she took a flight so that she could save time. she took a flight in order to() time. (6) Meg was so kind that she waited for me for an hour. Meg was kind()()wait... 長くてすみません! 訳も教えて下さい…