• ベストアンサー

次の英文の日本語訳の添削をしていただけないでしょうか。

次の英文の日本語訳の添削をしていただけないでしょうか。 特に"imputing readiness"→「帰属されるレディネス」に自信がありません。なお、ここでredinessは心理学用語の「レディネス(=準備性)」のことです。どうぞよろしくお願いします。 《英文》 Individual characteristics such as physical size and chronological age are used for imputing readiness in schools in much the same way as educational credentials are used in employment decisions. 《日本語訳》 教育上の資格が雇用の決定に用いられるのと同じように、学校では、身体の大きさや年齢といった個人的な特質が帰属されるレディネスのために用いられる。

noname#139555
noname#139555
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

こんにちは、とても簡単に、特別用語を使わずに訳すとこうなります。 「個人の特徴、例えば、学校では、体格(身体の大きさ)や年齢等がレディネスを考慮するのに用いられるのとほぼ同じように、学歴が雇用の決定で用いられている。」 educational credentials=educational status =学歴 imputing http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/imputing ご参考までに

その他の回答 (1)

• longrain
  • ベストアンサー率39% (52/131)
回答No.2

> Individual characteristics such as physical size and chronological age are used for imputing readiness in school. ここでは impute ABC to XYZ 「ABCをXYZ(人)に割り振る・割り当てる」だと思います。 imputing readiness → (一人一人に対し)準備を割り当てること 「学校では、身長体重や年齢のような個人データが、個々人に対応した受け入れ準備のために使われる。」  

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文の日本語訳の添削をしていただけないでしょうか。

次の英文の日本語訳の添削をしていただけないでしょうか。どうぞよろしくお願いします。 《英文》 Boys are less capable than girls in this regard, as are children who are physically smaller than others their own age. 《日本語訳》 この点では女の子よりも男の子の方が劣っている。というのも、男の子は同じ年齢の女の子よりも、体つきが小さいからだ。

• 英語 自然な日本語訳をお願いできますか?

お世話になっております。 次の英文の自然な日本語訳をお願いできますでしょうか? Some manufacturers even use sugar to replace taste in foods that are advertised as low in fat. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の日本語訳で悩んでいます

以下の英文の日本語訳で悩んでいます。 Such instruments as the telescope and the microscope seem to be devised with this one end in view : to diminish distance, and to bring the object as close-up as possible. In my opinion, this serves only to lessen the charm of the object and to emphasize its ugliness―whatever ugliness it may have. 特にコロンとダッシュの前後なのですが、日本語としてうまく繋がるにはどのように考えればよいでしょうか。

• 英文を日本語訳お願いします

英文を日本語訳お願いします わからなくて困ってます Day in and day out, the team sent a message: "Hayabusa, we are waiting for your answer. Come in, please!" But no spacecraft in history had ever been able to start communication again such a long blackout.

• 次の英文の日本語訳をお教え頂けますでしょうか?

大変お世話になります。 米国の監査報告書での一節なのですが、上手く日本語に訳すことができません。 次の英文の日本語訳をお教え頂けますでしょうか? "In our opinion, except for the effects of such adjustments, if any, as might have been determined to be necessary had we been able to perform proper tests and procedures on the Company's inventory, the financial statement referred to in the first paragraph presents fairly, in all material respects, the financial position of…" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auditor's_report また、necessary had we been able to のところは倒置法になっているのでしょうか?なぜ、このような形が使われるのでしょうか? 何卒宜しくお願い致します。

• 次の英文の日本語訳を教えて頂けますでしょうか。

お世話になります。 次の英文は、海外の質問サイトに投稿されていたものなのですが、日本語訳を教えて頂くことできますでしょうか。 Should I work for Ernst & Young? I've been offered a debt collection role there and I've not worked for professionals before and am unsure if I'll find it too stiff & formal. I've worked in a variety of industries but none where I had to wear a suit & deal directly with highly important people in the company (in this case dealing directly with the partners). I'm a little intimidated at having to have meetings with individual partners, are they generally nice or high and mighty & looking down on you as though you're a subordinate? お力をお貸し頂ければ幸いです。 何卒宜しくお願い致します。

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

Lindner's Educational Publishing is organizing a promotional event to take place on March 11. And, as one of our most valued customers, you are invited to celebrate with us! The event will be held in the conference room of the Benton Hotel. All of our employees will be attenfding, as will several of our investors and customers, like yourself. The purpose of the gathering will be to introduce our newest line of educational books for elementary students. We feel that this series has potential to become one of our best sellers! Please see the attached sales packet for more information on this exciting series. If you would like to join us on March 11, please call Mr. Nacy in our customer relations office at 39-46

• 英文と日本語訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

Why do Japanese schools and companies require all full time members of their staff to attend meetings, regardless of whether they understand the language or not? They are probably trying to demonstrate that the non-Japanese staff are "one of us." It is less important that the non-Japamese or anyone else, for that matter----understand the content of the meeting and participate; it is more important to maintain the form that they are included in meetings where important decisions are made. 日本語訳 日本の学校や会社は,なぜ言語を理解できる,できないを区別しないまま,常勤の職員たちや従業員たちを全員,会議に出席するよう求めるのであろうか?おそらく,学校や会社の側は,その外国人スタッフも自分らの一員であることを示そうと努力しているのであろう。その外国人が,というより,この件に関しては外国人以外にも当てはまることであるが,会議の内容を理解したうえで参加するということは大して重要なことでなく,それよりも,重要な決定がなされる会議には彼らも含まれていたという体裁を保つことのほうが,より重要なのである。

• 英文の日本語訳について

質問1、now would be as appropriate a time as ever for that dialog to take place. を日本語訳にしてください。 質問2、 to take place は、不定詞の形容詞的用法で、  dialogを形容しているのでしょうか。 ネットで英語のニュースを読んでいます。上記の英文がうまく日本語訳できません。現在おこっている、チベット問題の英文です。 自分なりに日本語訳してみると、”開催される対話にとって、現在と今までは、同じくらい適切な時間になるだろう”というような訳になります。 as...as を同等比較の文法だと解釈しました。 now と everの同等比較だとおもいました。 to take place は、 対話(dialog)を形容詞的に修飾しているのかな、とおもいました。 日本語訳の適切な訳と、文法的なアドバイスもできれば、よろしくお願いします。 以下が、前後の文脈です。 The Chinese government should engage with th Dalai Lama in a dialogue,he said.He is aa man of peace.We have been calling for this for sometim. certainly, now would be as appropriate a time as ever for that dialog to take place.

• 日本語訳お願いします!

日本語訳お願いします! If I'm more of an influence to your son as a rapper than you are as a father, you go to look to yourself as a parent.( ─Ice Cube, in an interview in 1990.) この文の意味を教えてください、よろしくお願いします!