英語の添削をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の添削をお願いします。途中でつまづいてしまい困っています。
  • 両親自身の家庭の崩壊について、英訳後の文章の一部を変更したい場合はどう訳せばよいかわかりません。
  • お手数おかけいたしますが、英語がお得意な方に添削またはアドバイスをお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の添削をお願いします

ある文章を英訳していたのですが、途中でつまづいてしまい困っています。 英語がお得意な方、添削またはアドバイスしていただけないでしょうか? 【原文】 もうひとつは両親自身の家庭の崩壊です。 両親自身が家庭の愛情を知らないと、 自分に家族ができた場合どのように家庭を作っていけばよいかわからないのです。 崩壊した家庭のモデルしか親の中にないため、親は崩壊した家庭しか作れないのです。 【英訳】 Another one is collapse of the parent’s home. If parents don't know domestic love, they do not understand how to make their home when they had families on oneself. Because parents know only the model of the broken home, parents can build only it. また、2つ目の「両親自身が家庭の愛情を知らないと~」の文を、 「両親自身が家庭の愛情を知らないと、 途中で信頼できる大人に出会い愛情に満ちた人間関係の結び方を体験しない限り、 いざ自分に家族ができた場合どのように家庭を作っていけばよいかわからないのです。」 にしたい場合はどう訳せばよいのでしょうか? お手数おかけいたしますが、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

参考までに the other is the deterioration of responsible parenthood and a lack of loveness for children in their formative years. without family ties based on trust and a sense of loveness out of parents, people would not be able to properly run their own household and therein build family ties well when they grow up. for this reason, it is considered that this deterioration leads to taper off production of the ideal family model within contemporary societies. だいぶ日本語の文章と変わってしまいましたが、許して下さい。それと文法チェックはどなたか別の方お願いして下さい(笑)すこし文章がごちゃごちゃしすぎました。 参考まででした

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削お願いします。

課題文:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Young people should start to live on their own and become indepentent of their parents as early as possible.Give reasons to support your opinion. 解答: (1)I think young people should start to live on their own and become independent of their parents as early as possible. (2)I think so because,when they start working they will have to do everything by theirselves.Their parents won't help them any more.If they are not independent of their parents,they cannot work. (3)Second, if they start to live on their own,they will know that doing houseworks such as making meals,cleaning rooms is hard work. (4)And the most important reason is that,when they have their children,they have to teach their children a lot of things by them selves.If they are not indepentent of their parents,they can't raise their children properly. (5)I have friends who live on their own.They are doing everything by theirselves,so they look confident. (6)With above reasons I think young peole should start to live on their own and becomeindependent of their parents.約150words,30分 TOEFL対策の問題です。 後々読み直してみると、 firstがないのにsecondを使ったり、 一番大事な理由を述べているパラグラフの位置が中途半端だったり、 無駄にパラグラフを多くしてしまった点がよくなかったように思います。 文章構成・表現・文法なんでも稚拙な部分が多くあると思うので直したほうがよい所やアドバイスがあったらぜひ教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語添削お願いします!

インターネットさえあれば辞書や百科事典は要らないという意見についてどう思いますか。 というテーマです!  I am opposed to the idea that we access only the Internet when we look for something, and that we needn't use books at all. Of course the Internet is very easy to use and useful, because all you have to do is only retrieving the information you want. But, using nothing but the Internet is very dangerous. One of some reasons is the Internet involve too much information, of course false information. Many people you don't know use it, so information on the Internet are not always reliable and it is very difficult to choose only true information. On the other hand, books are published after they are checked closely. So they seldom have false information.  I think it is good to use both of the Internet and books, then you can get true information quickly. 

• 英作文添削お願いします。

テーマはここ数年のニュースで話題になったものというものです。 I was interested in the news which the age of adult should be lowered to eighteen years old. I agree with this idea. Young people these days are overprotected. They can't know anything about the world. It is true that people in their teens still aren't mentally and physically mature. Many teenager don't have a full time job, live with their parents and depend on their parents, However, this is the reason why the age of adult should be lowered. Someday, they will have to live by their own. If they have to be responsible to everything they do, they will become aware that they should be independent. They would also appreciate their parents. よろしくおねがいします。

• either OF

either OF のこのOFは どう思っていればいいですか? 辞書で  I don't know either OF his parents ..  彼の両親のどちらも知らない。。 は OF は 家族の の と思えばいいのでしょうか? 他に例は何かありませんでしょうか?? なんだかよく分かりません。。 教えてください。

• 英作の添削お願いします

Do you think that parents should pressure their children to compete ? Write a passage of 5 sentence in English. この問いに対する私の英作です。 I think that parents should not pressure there children to compete. Parhaps children began to compete something, provided children like it. But If parents gives exceeding pressure their children to compete, children come to dislike it. Even if they like it. The best way that parents only keep watch children. Therefore, children began to compete even whithout pressure. 私はよくないと思う。おそらく好きだったら自分で競争しはじめる。しかし、もし親が重圧をかけるぎると嫌いになってしまう。たとえそれが好きなことであっても。一番いいのは見守ることだ。それゆえ、プレッシャーをかけなくても・・・・ みたいな事が書きたかったのですが。 添削よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)I didn't know why they told me (to wait) on the corner. 2)The teacher made the students (left) the school immediately so that they could return home in safety before the rainstorm got heavier. 3)Keiko looked so (pleased) when she got her birthday present. 4)A college education will (take) you to get a broader view of the world. 5)My grandfather didn't know about my parents (wanting) a divorce. 6)How would you like to have your eggs (cooked)? 7)The audience were all made (cried) by the sad movie. 8)His parents did not (allow) him to study abroad. 9)In spite of her illness,Nancy found (her to enjoy) the sports event. 10)We won't (get) our son drive our new car,even if he wants to. 11)In Europe,everywhere you go,you hear people (to speak) different languages. ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

現代文の授業のときに下記のような一節がありました。 暇だったのでそれをもとに英訳したのですが書き始めると どこか間違えているのではないかと不安に思ってきました そこで!添削してくださいm(__)m 私としてはbelieve in thatのところが非常にアヤシイと 思っているのですがきっとそれ以外にも間違いが多々 あると思います。 どうがやさしく教えてください。 実は自分は自由だと信じている人(危機感のないひと) こそが彼ら自身の中にある偏見から自由でない。 というのは、そういう人は常に自分のした行動と思考に ついてよく調べたり考えたりすることを怠りがちであるからだ。 In fact, the very persons who believe in that they are free ; they don't sence of crisis, aren't free from rejudice that lies in their heart. because such a peasons tend to be neglectful of their good chacking and thinking about what they think and what they act at any moment.

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

英作文の添削お願いします。 「人にものを教えるためには、教える内容の3倍以上は知っていなければならないと言われる。 というのも、どんな質問をされるかわからないからだ。 学校の先生が教科書に書いてあることしか知らなければ、 生徒の質問に答えることはできないだろう。」 It is said that you must know more than three times as many things as what you teach, in order to teach things to people. This is because you don't know what kind of questions students ask you. If teachers know only things written in text books, they can't answer the question of students. 「3倍以上は~」のあたりが特に自信がないのですが・・・。 よろしくお願いします!

• 英語添削お願いします。(TOEFL-IBT)

文法など至らない点が多く申し訳ありませんが、よろしくお願いします。 問:What do you think is the best parents? 解答: Children can’t choose their parents. In my case, I’m proud of my parents and I think I’m happy to be their child. What makes parents the best one depends on some reasons. I’ll explain them one by one. First, the best parents must have the ability to wait and see. To think of myself, it is natural that children can’t deal with the problem well at first. And in many cases, if they have enough time to try it again and again, they will surely make it. However, if their parents make them stop tackling the problem and help them, children will fail to accomplish their goals and lose their confidence. For example, when I was in my elementary school, my teacher gave me a lot of homework. I tried so hard to do it, but sometimes it was too difficult for me. I begged my mother for some help, but she refused it and said that she believed me that I could do it by myself. I didn’t understand what she said, and I felt she was not the best mother. Anyway, finally I did it and I was so proud of myself and felt I could do everything from now on. However, if my mother helped me at that time, I just finished my homework without getting confidence. Second, the best parents will give many experience to their children, for example, sports, traveling, and working. This is because what children have learned in their childhood will give them many choices of the future plans. If a father plays baseball with his boy, it can happen that the boy wishes he will be a baseball player. For example, my parents gave me the great experience with dogs and now I became a veterinary student. So, it is very important that the parents make their children experience many things to make their future shine. To sum up, the best parents should know children don’t belong to them. By thinking this way, they can wait and see how their children are doing, and do the best things in order to make their future soundful.

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします

1)A needle and thread (were) found in the kitchen yesterday. 2)"Whose things are these?" "They (owned by) my parents." 3)Let's go ahead and doit. Nothing (has gained) by just waiting. 4)It can't be (help). We'll just have to manage without her. 5)More than ten years have (passed) since Audrey Hepburn died. 6)You must go home before it (get) dark. 7)The typhoon has (done) great damage to the crops. 8)Do you know what has(became) of the singer? ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくおねがいします。