• ベストアンサー

分からない問題が

Jill rarely ( ) in her company excursionsと言う英文があり 1、is particpating 2. participate 3. participates 4. participant と言う選択肢があり 私はJillなので複数形の3番が正しいと思いますが、この考え方でいいのでしょうか? We can't take a paid vacation unless we ( ) here for at least a year. 1.work 2. worked 3. works 4. wil work とあるんですが、 least a yearなんで2番が正解だと思いますが どうでしょか? 指摘をいただけませんか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

「めったに慰安旅行に参加しない」という意味合いですので,進行形の1は選べません。 複数形というより,三単現の -s のついている3で正しいです。 「少なくとも1年間働かない限り,有給はもらえない」 「少なくとも1年間働く」というのは,一般的(習慣的)な行為であり,現在時制 work で表します。  日本語的には「1年間働き終わった」という感じで過去形になりますが,英語では have worked とすることはできても,過去形にはなりません。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#44114
noname#44114
回答No.1

× Jillなので複数形の3番が正しい ○ Jillなので三人称単数の3番が正しい least a yearなんで2番が正解、ということですがlast year(過去)と 勘違いされていませんか?”少なくとも1年働かないと(条件節)有給がとれない” という内容なのでunless節は条件節となり、現在形の1番が正解でしょう。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 何故、名詞がくるのでしょうか??

We would like to remind you that there are several preconditions that need to be fulfilled for employee ( ) in the international trade fair. (A) participation (B) to participate (C) participant (D) participates 国際貿易展示会に社員が参加するための必須条件を、念のためご連絡します。 正解は(A) です。 【参加するための。。】という意味で(B)を選んでしまい、なぜ(A)の名詞の形でなければ 正解じゃないのかが解りません。 どなたかお教えいただきたいと思います!

• 英文法の問題4問教えて頂けますか?

(    )に入る英文を教えてください。 1 Though he was an old man, he worked in his field every day. ( )( ) ( ) he was, he worked in his field every day. 2 He was arrested because he had not paid his taxes for ten years. He was arrested for ( )( ) paid his taxes for ten years. 3 I hope that you will find a good job soon. ( ), you will find a good job soon. 4 昨日新宿で誰に会ったと思いますか。とても驚いたことに、去年ニューヨークで知り合った女の子で した。(英語にして頂けますか?2文目はしてみたのですが、添削してもらえますか?)     To my surpise, she was a girl whom I met in NY last year. 以上です。よろしくお願いいたします。

• includingについて

このコーナーでは大変お世話になっております。 以下の文についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 We offer a competitive salary along with a full range of benefits, including health coverage and a minimum of 15 paid holidays a year. (1)includingと考えましたがあっていますでしょうか? (2)もしそうでしたらincludingの前は何が省略されていますでしょうか?  And there areでしょうか? (3)この文を以下のように変えることはできるでしょうか? We offer a competitive salary along with a full range of benefits which including health coverage and a minimum of 15 paid holidays a year. どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• 四択問題です。

1, ( ) in a very difficult situation , the doctor never had any rest . 1 Work 2 Working 3 Worked 4 To work 正解2. 3はどうですか? 「 働かされて」 分詞構文で Having は省略できましたよね。 Had の場合も Having じゃなかったですか。 2. The Olympic games were a huge success because so many countries ( ). (1) participated (2) played (2) represented (4)took part in 解説には(4)では前置詞を取り除かないといけないと書いてありましたが、 「前置詞が後ろに残る用法」って在りませんでした? 何かとごっちゃになってます。 3, Is there any ( ) of your coming to Tokyo again this year ? (1) accident (2)event (3)time (4) chance 正解 (4) 。 time じゃだめですか。

• 問いに合う答えがなぜそれになるのか?

(1)Doesn't Elli ever take a vacation? a)She doesn't take one last year. b)She does, but she also works hard. -- CORRECT c)No, Elli does never take vacation. (1)の答えを選ぶ問題からです。  C)はNo, (Elli doesn't.) She never takes a vacation. ( aがぬけているのは出題者のミスプリかな?)で そう間違った文にも思えないのですが、b)も適切な答えだと思っていますが、C)が除外される理由がわからないでいます。よろしくお願いいたします。

• よろしくお願いします

My wife and I tried for years to get pregnant, and welcomed a wondrous baby girl late last year. We always thought we’d likely have only one, not least of all because of our difficulties and that by the time we were ready for another we might be too old. not least of all because of our difficultiesはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の問題です

以下の英文の中に誤りを含む箇所はありますか? (1) If you have to keep stopping to answer the telephone, you’ll never get any work done, so you’d not better get the phone. (2) She used to like cats but she doesn’t any more, because one has attacked her last year. (3) On a sunny day we were walking along a path in the woods, when all of a sudden we saw a real alive bear.

• 定冠詞について

My 45th college reunion is coming up. I met "Jill" in our freshman year. We became friends immediately. We had a common interest in sports; I was on the baseball and basketball teams, and she was a cheerleader who possessed superb athletic ability. on the baseball and basketball teamsのところは、on a baseball and basketball teamsとしたくなるのですが、なぜtheなのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• この英文におかしいところがあったら教えて下さい。英会話パート2

Pleasu look at this picture. I go to the festival with freinds.We had a yukata on.I wore yukata for the first time this year.How is dressing in yukata? The festival is pieasant.They go to the fireworks,They are my best friends. We keep a dog and cat.The dog is name Hana and the cat is name Mike. I sometime take a walk with these two.However when the summer vacation came I took a walk.These two is my family's members. My parents run coffeehouse.I help the shop durning the summer vacation.I worked as a waiter ask guests and serve cooking and so on. I found the difficulty for the first time. です。

• 英文の間違い訂正問題の添削をお願いします

間違い→訂正の順で、わからない箇所は?と書きました。 解説を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いしますm(__)m --------------------- 1)The circumstance of a situation which communication takes place is called the context. takes→took 2)Perhaps many Japanese people are not comfortable unless they do not know someone's social or material status. Perhaps→? 3)Steven looked back and saw Jerry grew smaller through the brown haze until he was a tiny speck in the distance. was→hadbeen 4)John was sentenced for six months of hard labor in a military prison. for→to 5)Rarely the gold miners have found such big gold nuggets at this gold mine. mine→? 6)There isn't enough time to go over the details, but this paper is enough good. enough good→? 7)The worker objected for doing the work because he wasn't paid in full. for→to