英語の問題です

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 質問文章からセンセーショナルなタイトルを30文字前後で生成
  • 以下の英文の中に誤りを含む箇所はありますか?
  • (1) If you have to keep stopping to answer the telephone, you’ll never get any work done, so you’d not better get the phone. (2) She used to like cats but she doesn’t any more, because one has attacked her last year. (3) On a sunny day we were walking along a path in the woods, when all of a sudden we saw a real alive bear.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の問題です

以下の英文の中に誤りを含む箇所はありますか? (1) If you have to keep stopping to answer the telephone, you’ll never get any work done, so you’d not better get the phone. (2) She used to like cats but she doesn’t any more, because one has attacked her last year. (3) On a sunny day we were walking along a path in the woods, when all of a sudden we saw a real alive bear.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9705/12071)
回答No.2

それぞれに1か所ずつ、間違いがあると思います。つまり、 (1) では、you’d not better get the phone ⇒ you’d better not get the phone (2) では、one has attacked her last year ⇒ one attacked her last year (3) では、a real alive bear ⇒ a real live bearまたはa real living bear です。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

(1) If you have to keep stopping to answer the telephone, you’ll never get any work done, so you’d not better get a phone.  最後の名詞には不定冠詞の方がいいと思います。 (2) She used to like cats but she doesn’t any more, because one attacked her last year.  去年と過去が決めてあるので、現在完了形でない方がいいでしょう。 (3) On a sunny day we were walking along a path in the woods, when all of a sudden we saw a real live bear.  最後の名詞を修飾しているのは、alive のように叙述的 predicative な形容詞ではなく、live のような限定的 attributive な形容詞が適当です。 https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/live https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/alive

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳。

こんばんは。↓の問題なのですが教えてください。 We never get to see or do the things I've talked about because you're not here any more--and that is a hurt that we cannot describe. の訳なんですが、「私たちは見るようにしなかった。また話すことをしなかった(?)なぜならあなたはもうここにいないし、私たちは記述できない(?)気持ちだから。」 絶対違いますよね・・・。教えてください。単語の意味がちがうのでしょうか・・。よろしくお願致します。

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

A: You bring new aspects to him. and with captain america it's like... B: He doesn't bring nuances. C: It was perfect B: Let me just say that we have had a lot of captain america love today. okey? So i'd glod to get some... A: And then we see Captain america evolving into his leadership role. But we also see you evolving more and more as we see you onscreen... B: Well...Do we?

• 高1英語 話法 教えてください!

テスト前で、来週まで授業がないので、答えがあってるか教えてください! 解説していただけるとありがたいです! 問 直接話法は間接話法に、間接話法は直接話法にしなさい。 (1)My boss asked me to get in touch with my client as soon as possible. My boss said to me, "You get in touch with my client as soon as possible. (2)"What's up?" I asked her. I said to her what's up. (3)She said a Christmas tree was in the her attic and she needed it brought down. She said,"a Christmas tree is in the my attic and need it brought down". (4)I said to her,"What do you want with a tree?" I asked her what you wanted with a tree. (5)She said her grandchildren were stopping by for a visit. She said to her grandchildren "You are stopping by for a visit." お願いします!

• 英語の質問です。

下の文の訳を教えてください。 1.You are the last person I would have expected to see in a library. 2.It is not what we eat but what we digest that makes us strong. 3.It was in Melbourne that the 1965 Olympic Games were held. 4.It was not until she arrived at the station that she realized she had forgotten her watch. 5.There's little, if any, hope of his being alive. 6.They seldom, if ever, go to their hometown in England. 7.When eating noodle in Japan, don't worry about making a noise. 8.You must listen attentively when spoken to. 9.It's quite a surprise to meet you here. 10.He didn't arrive until the discussion was over. よろしくお願いします。

• 高1 英語 問題 動名詞です!

英語の問題です! 高1 動名詞のところをやっているのですが、分からない問題があったので回答お願いします! 各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )に適当な語を入れなさい。 1. (a)It is useless to worry about the entrance examination (b) It is ( ) ( ) ( ) about the entrance examination 2. (a)Jill always says she wants to go out on a sunny day (b)Jill always says she feels ( ) ( ) out on a sunny day 3. (a)Because of the jet lag, we couldn′t enjoy sightseeing (b)The jet lag ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) sightseeng この三問です! いつも助けてもらってばかりですが、みなさんの協力おねがいします! 誤字や読みづらいものがあったらすみません…

• 英語の並び替えの問題

英語の並び替えの問題なのですが、 良い結果を得るには練習に練習を重ねることです。(一語不足)という文を作りたいのですが、 One(get,practice,in order to,result,a,cannot,good,intensively)をどう並び替えたらよいのか分かりません。 in order to get a good reasult と practice intensively という組み合わせをつくったのですが、それからがよくわかりません。 また、We cannot help being surprised to see how is every creature adapted to its surroundings. という文で意味が通じますか。宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。 

次のA~Hの英文は会話文1~8のどこに入ると思いますか?意味も教えてください。 A.All you need to do is B.I understand that C.I'm putting you through D.It's been quite some time E.it's convenient for you F.just to be on the safe side G.we're all set then H.You can't miss me 1.(a)When would you like to meet? (b)Whenever______. 2.(a)When did you last visit Prague? (b)______. 3.(a)How will I recognize you? (b)I'll have a hat on.______. 4.(a)How can I get to the nearest bank?(b)______ walk straight on and turn left. 5.(a)Shall we book the tickets today?(b)Yes,______. 6.(a)So,______?(b)Yes, we're ready to start. 7.(a)______ your flight leaves at six.(b)Yes, that's right. 8.(a)Hello.Can I speak to Mr.Motteram, please.(b)Just one moment.______.

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

You and I will tell tell everybody that we are going to put on a fight and that every animal will have to bring a freshly killed boar in order to get in and see the fight. 宜しくお願いします!

• 英語でわからない問題があります。教えてください><

次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )に適語を入れなさい。というものです。4問わからないものがあります。 (1) a. I like the moon better than any other celestial body. b. I like the moon ( ) ( ) all the celestial bodies. (2) a. She is the loveliest girl I have ever met. b. I have never met ( ) ( ) lovely girl as she. c. She is ( ) ( ) any other girl I have ever met. (3) a. He said that he was happy to meet us that day at that memorable party. b. He said, "( ) ( ) happy to meet ( ) ( ) at ( ) memorable party." (4) a. He said to her, "Will you attend the party tomorrow?" b. He asked her ( ) she ( ) attend the party ( ) ( ) ( ). 問題多くてごめんなさい><1つでも分かる人がいらっしゃれば回答よろしくお願いします。  

• 英語問題

選択 [ if / since / unless / until ] “What will you be able to meet me?” “I can meet you tomorrow ( ) I have an important business meeting.” “Have you seen Sue recently?” “No,I haven't seen her ( ) she returned from her business trip.” “Don't talk to Ben now.Wait ( ) his anger cools down.” “OK.” “What shall we do ( ) we can't get enough money to carry out the project?” “We will have to put it off.” 英訳( )内はヒントで、それを使い文を作って下さい。 請求書を受け取るまで君は支払う必要はありません(請求書 bill) 卵をかき混ぜたら、バターを加えて下さい(かき混ぜる beat/ 加える add ) 彼は英語の宿題をやりながら眠ってしまいました(眠ってしまう fall asleep ) 急ぎなさい。そうしないとバスに乗り遅れますよ(急ぐ hurry up / そうしないと or / 乗り遅れる miss )