• ベストアンサー

英語の得意な方、お願いします。

Miss Connors went to the table and rearranged the bouquet of asters which Bill's wife had brought for the day before, narrowing her eyes and holdig her face away from the flowers critically. ※asters:アスター(の花) 1.全訳せよ。 2.文型を説明せよ。 お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Mell-Lily
  • ベストアンサー率27% (258/936)
回答No.4

〔1〕 コナーズ氏は、テーブルのところまで行き、目を細めつつ、顔を花から少し離し、色々検討しながら、アスターの花束を生け直した。この花束は、その日のために、ビルの奥さんが前もって持って来てくれていたものだった。 〔2〕 Miss Connors went to the table は、S+Vの第1文型 (Miss Connors) rearranged the bouquet of asters which Bill's wife had brought for the day before, narrowing her eyes and holdig her face away from the flowers critically は、S+V+Oの第3文型

01-1001
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 大変、役に立ちました。

その他の回答 (3)

• Alicelove
  • ベストアンサー率35% (199/558)
回答No.3

あまり自信はないのですが・・・ コナーズさんは、テーブルに行き、先だってビルの奥さんが持ってきた アスターの花束を、花から離れ批判的に目を細め、顔を抱えながら いけ直した。 Miss Connors went to the table ここまではSVですよね。 and以降については、Miss Connors rearranged the bouquet of asters ということで、SVOじゃないですか?

• nknyk
  • ベストアンサー率20% (1/5)
回答No.2

Connorsさんは食卓へ行き, 前日にBillの妻が持ってきたアスターの花束を, 目を細め,厳密に花から顔を遠ざけながら並べた. ではどうでしょうか?どうして顔を離し目を細めなくてはならなかったのでしょうね?

• mikmik_a
  • ベストアンサー率26% (8/30)
回答No.1

あまり自信がありませんが、、 コナーズさんはテーブルに行き、ビルの妻が、彼女の目を狭くし、かつ、彼女の顔を花から遠ざけて批判的保持して、その日の間以前にもたらしていたアスターの花束を再整理しました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語に詳しい方お教え願います。

以下の設問に答える So *every evening he *married a fresh wife and had her strangled the following morning *before the grand-vizier, *(  ) duty *it was to provide these unhappy brides for the Sultan. 1. every eveningは文法的に何と言いますか?(       ) 2. marriedは(   )全(     詞)である。 3. before の品詞は?(      ) 4. *(   )に適語を入れなさい。(      ) 5. itの真の主語はどの単語以下ですか?(      )

• 英語の得意な方

和訳をして欲しいのです。自分でわかる部分もありますが、単語は難しくないのにつなげるとまったくと言っていいほどわかりません。 Along this cool avenue mygirl-friend led me,looking down - I recall the pleasant lines,the finely-modelled chin of her sweet kind faceーasking me questions in a soft,agreeable voice,and telling me things, pleasant things I know,though what they were I was never able to recall ・・・ Presently a Capuchin monkey,very clean,with a fur of ruddy brown and kindly hazal eyes,came down atree to us and ran beside me, looking up at me and grinnnng,and presently leaped to my shoulder. 後半のサルについての説明はわかります。やさしい薄茶色の目だの歯をむき出すだの、赤茶色の毛皮だの、肩に飛び乗るだの・・・でも、・・・Presently以前の文章の内容とつながりません。Presently以前は何を言っているのでしょうか?英語が得意なかた、教えてください!

• 英語の日本語訳をお願いします。

英語の日本語訳をお願いします。 that look in her face, in her eyes. kind of cool, and evil same time ↑の英文は、どういう風に訳せば良いですか?

• long weekend?

My wife and I just celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary and went away for a long weekend. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/dearabby/s-2149024 went away for a long weekendはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の得意な方解答をお願いします。

英語の得意な方解答をお願いします。 次の英文の和訳をお願いしますm(._.)m 11.Studies have already shown that this plant, which is found in rain forests,can be used as medicine. 12.We went to the sports field, where we played soccer. 13.She spoke only English and French,neither of which I understood. 14.The famous baseball player announced that he would retire after the final game, which was a big surprise to his fans. 15.What Stephen said in the conference made the chairperson angry. 16.The man gave away what little money there was. 17.No matter what you give her,she will be very happy. 18.We welcome whoever wants to join us. 19.The little birds followed their mother wherever she went. 20Whenever Simon eats crab,he gets a stomachache. 21My wife is always awake waiting for me,no matter how late I return home. 22The owner is planning to move the factory to a smaller town, where the land is cheaper.

• 文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

My ex-wife and I are fighting because she went back to school shopping with our 12 year-old daughter and bought her booty shorts. went back to school shoppingの文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

• sexual overtures

Years ago, while my wife and I were separated, I foolishly slept with “Molly,” who became pregnant with my daughter “Ally.” I reconciled with my wife, and ultimately we won custody of Ally when she was 9, after Molly went through a series of boyfriends and made repeated sexual overtures toward me. My wife has been incredible, but Molly’s influence has been strong. After completing her court-ordered therapy, Molly filed for custody when Ally was 13, and two years later Ally went to live with her permanently. Ally went from respectful and sweet to insubordinate and cruel. Finally, she used racial epithets against my wife and stepdaughters, and I threw her out of the house. She did the same thing when my wife and I came to her high school graduation. Molly looked so proud of her. Ally is now 21. I haven’t spoken to her beyond a phone call on Christmas and her birthday unless she needs money. My wife openly grieves for the little girl that we lost, and my stepdaughters refuse to acknowledge Ally. made repeated sexual overturesとfiled for custodyの意味を教えてください。あと、ここでのacknowledgeの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

He didn't hesitate, even thought a train was coming. He jumped over the barrier, grabbed her and carried her back here.What a hero!It was just like a scene in a movie.People were cheering.Anyway, he brought her into the cafe and sat her down at a table. I stayed with her while two other men went to get her things. The poor woman was terribly old and frail.She didn't seem to understand how close she'd come to being hurt.People have been saying that crossing is dangerous for years.It's too wide.The railway company ought to build a bridge there.

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

My husband and I went to visit our oldest son and his wife. They have three children, ages 6, 9 and 11. The youngest girl screams at the top of her lungs when she does not get her way. She also hits her mother when her mother tries to correct her. The oldest child baits the others to stir up trouble. 最後のセンテンスの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英語問題

今日この5つの文章を先生に見せたら間違っていると言われました。 1. The boy laid on the grass with their eyes closed. 2. There seem to be every hope that the paitient will get better. 3. As she had nothing to do, she decided one of the flowers in the garden 4. Bill handed me a small round box and told me open it. 5. I'm sorry to say that I have never bought a bunch of flowers my wife. これのどこが間違っているのでしょうか?