• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語の訳をお願いします!!)

A Heroic Act of Saving a Woman from Danger

このQ&Aのポイント
  • A man jumps over a barrier and saves a woman from danger, resembling a scene from a movie.
  • Despite the dangerous situation, the man didn't hesitate to rescue the old and frail woman.
  • The incident highlights the need for the railway company to construct a bridge to ensure safety.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9714/12081)
回答No.2

彼は躊躇しませんでした、列車が近づいてきているにもかかわらずです。彼は遮断機を飛び越えて、彼女をつかみ、彼女背に乗せてここに運びました。何という英雄でしょう! それは、あたかも映画中の一場面に似ていました。人々は拍手喝采していました。とにかく、彼は彼女をカフェへ連れてゆき、テーブルの前に彼女を座らせました。私は彼女のそばについていましたが、その間に他の2人の男性が彼女の所持品をとりに行きました。 その貧しい女性はだいぶお年寄りで、か弱そうでした。彼女は、危うく怪我をするところにどれほど接近したか分かっているようには見えませんでした。人々は、何年もの間その交差路は危険である、と言ってきました。それ〔交差路〔の横断面〕)が広すぎるのです。鉄道会社は、そこに歩道橋を架けるべきです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

その男は躊躇しなかった。列車が入線してきたときでさえ、その男に躊躇はなかった。 男は障壁を越えて飛び込み、彼女を掴み、ここに運び戻した。 これこそ英雄だ!映画の1シーンのような光景だった。 周囲の人は拍手喝采だった。 いずれにせよ、男はその女性をカフェに運び入れ、テーブルに寝かせた。 別の二人の男が、彼女の持ち物を取りに行く間、私は彼女に付き添った。 あわれな女性はものすごい年寄りで弱々しかった。 老婆は自分が怪我をしてもおかしくなかったことを理解できないようだった。 何年にもわたり、人々はあの踏切は危険だ、距離が長すぎる(直訳=幅が広すぎる)。鉄道会社はそこに歩道橋を建てるべきだーーと言ってきたのだ。 even thought→even though 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳をお願いします!

Sometimes a person‘s whole life can be changed in an instant.Elizabeth Blackwell‘s life changed one afternoon in 1844 when she went to visit a friend who was dying.As Blackwell later described the scene, the dying woman asked her why she did not think of studying medicine, since she was smart and healthy.When Elizabeth reminded her friend that there were no women doctors,the woman sighed and said that if she had been treated by a ‘lady doctor,‘ she might not be dying.At that time, it was not considered proper for women to talk about or know anything about the human body. Elizabeth‘s sick friend had been so ashamed to mention her internal problems to a man that she hid her pain for too long.When she finally sought treatment, it came too late to save her life. Elizabeth couldn‘t get the dying woman‘s suggestion out of her mind. She decided to devote her life to medicine. To earn money for her medical training, Elizabeth took a teaching job in North Carolina.It happened that the principal of the school where she worked was a medical doctor.He had lots of medical books,and Elizabeth  to read them was free when her teaching work was done.She wrote to twentyーnine medical schools asking for admission.Most didn‘t even reply, and the ones that did were very rude.Friends suggested that she dress up as a man to attend medical school, but Elizabeth wanted to be accepted for what she was.A small medical college in NewYork finally said ‘yes.‘ Elizabeth graduated in 1849 at the head of her class,the first woman in the United States to receive a medical degree. 

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

I was in the cafe by the north entrance to the station, reading my paper and having a coffee .I had an appointment with a client nearby and I was killing time because I'd arrived half an hour early.I suddenly heard a terrible shout, and when I looked out of the window,I saw that a woman was in the middle of the crossing. I assumed she'd fallen off her bicycle because it was lying on the tracks and all her shopping had come out of her basket.People were calling out to her from the road.Some were telling her to stay put and others were telling her to get off the crossing. She didn't seem to know what to do.She just say there.One of the waiters in the cafe saw this and ran out to get her.

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

Maybe she panicked when she saw the barries were down on the other side. She dropped her bicycle and spilled all the groceries in her basket. People on both sides were calling to her, telling her to run because a train was coming, but she just stood there.Then suddenly a brave young man jumped over the barrier on the other side,ran to the woman, put her on his shoulder and carried her to safety.The train came in on the track closest to me, so she wouldn't have been injured, but still it was a scary moment.When the barriers came up again, some other people picked up the woman's bicycle and groceries for her.If the railway company doesn't make that crossing safer, it's only a matter of time before someone is seriously injured there.

• 英語の訳について分からないことがあります。

The weather is fantastic. She is good at her work and has had listened to her presentation about her products he was convinced that the new shampoo wouldbecome a big hit. He placed a large order with her company, and the shampoo will be on store shelves by March at the latest. この二つの文について訳を教えてください。 また、newest line というのはどういう意味ですか?

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m ↓ Then I see beautiful marie I wanted to talk to her but I didn't know any Japanese so Gohlam said to me I will invite her over to our table to have a drink with us ans she accepted and he translated for me and that how I met my first Japanese girlfriend. No we were not alone there was many many people there as well it was just a place where people met and had drinks and food. Well I want say it was love at first sight. I was attached to her , she had long beautiful hair a slender body a kind face and eyes, it was like a dream come true to met such a beautiful Japanese lady and I didn't know much Japanese

• 訳をお願いします。

I'd like to believe she felt badly for me all those years , but in a way it was always a selfish act on her part . Yes , she didn't want me to go through all that , but to turn a blind eye to what she knew he was doing to an eleven-year-old girl . How could she entertain little girls in the van and videotape them doing the splits and other things , all for her husband ? 以前に同じ文の訳をお願いしたのですが、一部単語が抜けていたので、改めて和訳をお願いします。宜しくお願いします。

• 訳をお願いします。

They really need her to come clean with anything else she knows about Phillip . I told her Phillip is not the man he portrayed himself to be . He never was . He used his con game for his first victim and then again on Katie Calloway , the victim he was in prison for before he kidnapped me . It's always been about what's best for him . All those times he would say the angels protected him that day that he took me from hill never once did he even think that I was the one in need of protection that day . I'd like to believe she felt badly for me all those years , but in a way it was always a selfish act on her part . Yes , she didn't want me to go through all that , but to turn a blind eye to what she knew he was doing to an eleven-year-old girl . How could she splits and other things , all for her husband ? She said she hoped one day that my mom could forgive her , and I said I wouldn't hold out for that . ある本の中の一節で、三箇所抜き出しました。わからないので、訳を教えてください。お願いします。

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (5) The Roman historian Livy had also written down a different legend about two brothers who were sons of the king. Their names were Numitor and Amulius. When their father the king died, Amulius grabbed the throne and forced Numitor to leave the kingdom. But then Amulius worried that someone might try to overthrow him. What if Numitor's daughter, Rhea Silvia, had children who might try to take the throne? Amulius wasn't taking any chances. He forced Rhea Silvia to join the Vestal Virgins―a group of women who served in the temple of the goddess Vesta. The Romans believed that Vesta wanted the complete attention of her priestesses, so the Vestal Virgins were not allowed to marry or have children. (6) Poor Rhea had no choice but to obey her uncle. But things didn't go according to Amulius's plan. Somehow, despite her protected life among the Vestal Virgins, Rhea became pregnant and gave birth to twins―two strong, handsome boys. She named her sons Romulus and Remus. Amulius was outraged when he heard the news. He ordered his servants to take the twins from their mother's arms nd drown them in the river. Rhea herself was bound and thrown into prison. (7) The servant couldn't bring himself to kill the babies, so he put them into a basket and set it afloat on the river. He was sure that the babies would be carried away and drowned as the king had commanded. But the river was kind and gently landed the basket on solid ground. (8) Although the twins didn't drown, they were still in great danger. If they didn't starve, wild animals might eat them. Miraculously, according to Livy, “a she-wolf, coming down from the... hill to quench her thirst, turned her steps towards the cry of the infants, and nursed them so gently that the keeper of the royal flock found her licking them with her tongue.”

• 日本語訳を教えてください(かなり長文です)(6)

翻訳機では分かりにくくて、この長文の日本語訳を教えていただけたらと思います。お願いします。 The piece is really cute—you can just imagine a little donkey ambling along a country road with its master—but it's also incredibly difficult for young players because the two hands have to keep schizophrenically different rhythms. Lulu couldn't do it. We worked on it nonstop for a week, drilling each of her hands separately, over and over. But whenever we tried putting the hands together, one always morphed into the other, and everything fell apart. Finally, the day before her lesson, Lulu announced in exasperation that she was giving up and stomped off."Get back to the piano now," I ordered."You can't make me.""Oh yes, I can." Back at the piano, Lulu made me pay. She punched, thrashed and kicked. She grabbed the music score and tore it to shreds. I taped the score back together and encased it in a plastic shield so that it could never be destroyed again. Then I hauled Lulu's dollhouse to the car and told her I'd donate it to the Salvation Army piece by piece if she didn't have "The Little White Donkey" perfect by the next day. When Lulu said, "I thought you were going to the Salvation Army, why are you still here?" I threatened her with no lunch, no dinner, no Christmas or Hanukkah presents, no birthday parties for two, three, four years. When she still kept playing it wrong, I told her she was purposely working herself into a frenzy because she was secretly afraid she couldn't do it. I told her to stop being lazy, cowardly, self-indulgent and pathetic. Jed took me aside. He told me to stop insulting Lulu—which I wasn't even doing, I was just motivating her—and that he didn't think threatening Lulu was helpful. Also, he said, maybe Lulu really just couldn't do the technique—perhaps she didn't have the coordination yet—had I considered that possibility? "You just don't believe in her," I accused."That's ridiculous," Jed said scornfully. "Of course I do.""Sophia could play the piece when she was this age."

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (1) All Rome knew Lucretia for her beauty and goodness. No one doubted that she loved her husband and was faithful to him. In the eyes of the average Roman, this made her a perfect woman. But to Sextus. the king's ruthless son, Lucretia's goodness was a challenge. As the Roman historian Livy tells the tale, Sextus couldn't see such perfect devotion without wanting to destroy it. Sextus went to Lucretia's house when he knew that her husband was out of town. Because Sextus was a prince and also her husband's cousin, Lucretia and her servants welcomed him and served him dinner. They didn't suspect his cruel plan. (2) When everyone else was asleep, Sextus crept, sword in hand, into Lucretia's bedroom. He threatened to kill her and spread a rumor that she had been unfaithful to her husband, if she refused to do what he wanted. Lucretia was not afraid of death, but she didn't want to die with her husband thinking that she hadn't been faithful to him. So she obeyed Sextus―she felt that she had no choice. (3) The next morning, overcome with grief and shame, Lucretia sent messengers to her husband and her father. She asked them to come right away―something terrible had happened. The men came as quickly as they could. Lucretia's husband brought along his friend Brutus. When Lucretia saw them, she began to cry and told them what Sextus had done. According to Livy, she said,“Give me your right hand in faith that you will not allow the guilty to escape.” (4) Lucretia's husband and Brutus believed in Lucretia's innocence and promised to get even with Sextus. Brutus made this solemn promise.“By this blood, which was so pure...I swear before you, O gods, to chase out the king...with his criminal wife and all their children,...and never to tolerate kings in Rome evermore.”

海外で再拡大の理由とは?
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 日本は沈静化しているが、ヨーロッパでは再拡大が起こっている。再びロックダウンが行われている国も増えている。なぜ再拡大が起こるのか?
  • ヨーロッパでの再拡大の理由は、主に新型コロナウイルスの変異株の拡散が挙げられる。変異株は感染力が高く、効果的な対策が取れていないため、感染拡大が起こりやすい。
  • さらに、ヨーロッパでは一部の国でワクチン接種の遅れや供給不足が問題となっている。ワクチン接種の進行が遅れることで、免疫が十分に獲得されず、感染拡大のリスクが高まっている。
回答を見る