• ベストアンサー

英文で手紙

英語で手紙を書きたいと思って、文章を考えたのですが、分からないところ&自信のないところがあるので、添削お願いします; It's been a long time. お久しぶりです。 Thank you for giving me a pencil case. 筆箱をくださってありがとうございました。 I liked it very much. 私はとても気に入りました。 Last month, I went to Sydney in Australia for four days. 先月、私は4日間オーストラリアのシドニーに行って きました。 I visited Blue Mountains, Opera House, Wildlife Park and so on. 私はブルーマウンテンやオペラハウスやワイルドライフパークなどに行きました。 What I was impressed the most was homestay with my friends for tow days. 一番心に残っているのは2日間、友達とホームステイしたことです。 Australian Pronunciation is a little different from that of American. オーストラリアの発音はアメリカの発音と少し違っています。 So it was hard for me to understand their wards and to make myself understood. だから彼らの言葉を理解したり、自分の気持ちを伝えるのは私には困難でした。 But I was very happy because hostfamily told me that my English was very good!! でもホストファミリーが私に「あなたの英語はとても上手よ!」と言ってくれたので、私はとても嬉しかったです。 Through these experience, I thought it important to study English. これからの経験を通して、私は英語を学ぶことは大切だと思いました。 I'd like to go abroad again when I can speak English more. もっと英語を話せるようになったら、また海外に行きたいです。 お願いします(;´∩`)

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#20453
noname#20453
回答No.2

一応参考程度に書いてみました。 1) It's been a long time since I wrote to you last. 練習のため最後まで書くようにしましょう。 2) Thank you for giving me the pencil case. 互いに知っている筆箱なのでthe pencil case 3) I visited the Blue Mountains, Opera House, Wildlife Park and so on. Mountainsにはtheが付きます。Theの付く名詞を並列する場合、最初にtheを付けて、残りを省略できます。 4) 一番心に残っているのは2日間、友達とホームステイしたことです。 The most unforgettable memory of this trip is staying in a homestay for two days with a friend of mine. 友達が複数なら with friends of mine 5) Australian pronunciation is a little different from American English/pronunciation. Englishに変えたのはpronunciationを繰り返すのを避けたためです。that of を使うのならthat of American English。これだと長くなるので単にAmerican English。 6) だから彼らの言葉を理解したり、自分の気持ちを伝えるのは私には困難でした。 So, it was difficult for me to understand what they were saying or to make myself understood. Make myself understood = 自分の言いたいことを理解させる 気持ちを伝える = convey my feelings = convey how I feelを使う場合には So, it was difficult for me to understand what they were saying or to convey how I felt and what I wanted to say. 言いたかったことを付け加えましょう。 7) But I was very happy because host family told me that my English was very good!! I was very happy when my host family told me that my English was very good!! butはしかし、だが、けれどを意味するので、この場合は不要だと思います。 8) Through these experience, I thought it important to study English. One thing I learned from/through this experience is that it is important to study English hard. 既に英語は勉強していると思うので「熱心に」を付け加えてみました。 9) I'd like to go abroad again when I can speak English more. I’d like to go abroad again when I become able to speak English more fluently.

その他の回答 (3)

• nolly_ny
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1631/4253)
回答No.4

このまま送っても、十分だと思います。十分理解できますよ。 日本人は完璧に書くことにこだわりがちですが、ビジネスでなければ、完璧さは実際には、さほど重要ではありません。 かえって、少し間違っていたほうが、読むほうには「一生懸命考えて、がんばって書いたんだな」感が伝わって、かわいい・・・というかほほえましく感じてよいと思いますよ。自信を持って!

回答No.3

文章の終りに、 I have to go now. もう、行かなくちゃ。 と書いて絞めるといいですよ。 これは親しい人との手紙の最後の決まり文句のようです。

• rosquilla
  • ベストアンサー率35% (261/740)
回答No.1

>What I was impressed the most was homestay with my friends for tow days. What impressed me the most was the two days homestay with my friends. > So it was hard for me to understand their wards and to make myself understood. So it was hard for me to understand their words and to be understood. >But I was very happy because hostfamily told me that my English was very good!! But,I was very happy because my hostfamily told me that my English was very good!! >Through these experience, I thought it important to study English. Through this experience, I thought it important to study English. アメリカ人に添削してもらいました。そのままでも通じるそうです。 少しのスペルミスと文章の言い回しの違いだけだそうです。

関連するQ&A

• 英語で自己紹介

英語で自己紹介をしなくてはいけません。文章を考えたのですが、どなたか添削していただけないでしょうか。 “I’m not good at speaking English, so please pardon me. I’m teaching home economics at a high school. I’m a homeroom teacher, and there are 33students in my class. They are too much energetic, so I’m awful tired every day. But I really enjoy our school life, fight with the students. I belong to the student council, it supports our baseball team, school election or the school sports. Recently, we went to the baseball game of our school. We have a strong baseball team. Our team has been to Koushien twice. Last day, we entered the quarterfinal. That day was very hot, and I was really tired, but it was good memory. Now I’m studying English here in Tokyo. Though I’m poor at English, it’s very hard to study. Thank you so much for teaching me politely. I’m also a teacher, I know how difficult to teach. To study English is very difficult for me, but I will study English much harder. Thank you very much for your attention.”

• 英文のお手紙日本語に直してください

こんにちは、いつもお世話はになってます。少し長文ですが、 通訳してください。   Wow! 5 Kids. I dont have kids, and i'm not married yet. Well, I only left school a few weeks ago. I am going on holiday next week So i will take lots of photos and perhaps i can show them to you? I am staying in the UK for my Holiday so you will be able to see a bit of what it is like around here, :) It is summer here too and very Hot. I thought it would be winter in japan right now, seeing as it is on the other side of the world. Guess i was wrong :) I went to australia a couple of years ago and was told that it a very popular place for japanese tourists to go. Have you ever been there? I ended up being photographed with a large Japanese family while I was there because i had a very pretty bird sat on my hand.

• マレーシアの友達に手紙を書きたいのですが、添削お願いします。

これできちんと内容が伝わるでしょうか? もっとラフな感じに書いたほうがいいのでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。 ●●へ 元気? 長い間手紙書けなくてごめんね。 日本に帰ってから、大学受験のことで忙しくなってしまったの。 約束していた写真を送るね! マレーシアに旅行したことは私にとって楽しい時間でした。 なによりも、わたしのうれしかったことは●●と会えたことです。 私は●●がとてもフレンドリーで、英語が上手で、びっくりしました。 私は英語が得意じゃないので、●●にたくさん話したいことがあったのに、話せなくて悔しかったです。 でも、私の将来の夢はフライトアテンダントになることなので、もっと勉強して英語やその他の言葉をはなせるようにしたいの。●●の将来の夢はなに? また、マレーシアに行って●●と会いたいです。その時までには英語が上手になっているといいな! マレーシアもとってもいい国だけれど、日本もいい国です。もし機会があったら是非遊びに来てね!そのときは私が日本を案内するよ! お手紙待ってます To ●● Is it cheerful? I cannot write it, and a letter is too unpleasant to accept for a long time. I became busy about the examination for university since I returned to Japan. I send the photograph which I promised! It was time when it was happy for me to have traveled in Malaysia. It is to have been able to meet ●● to have been glad of me above all. English was good, and, as for me, ●● was surprised at friend Lee very much. Though I wanted to talk in ●● in what was not good at English a lot, I cannot speak it and was regrettable. But I study more and can speak English and other words because a dream of my future is to become a flight attendant. What is the dream of the future of ●●? In addition, I go to Malaysia and want to meet ●●. It is just and should improve English then! Though Malaysia is the country which you may take, Japan is a good country. Come to play by all means if there is an opportunity! I guide Japan then! I wait for your letter

• 僕の考えた英文をチェックしてもらえませんか><

僕が英語にしたい文は、 私は夏休みのほとんどがクラブでした。私は9月の初めクラブで5日間長野県に合宿に行きました。そこでは1日8時間も練習しました。とても大変でしたが、充実した日を過ごせました。また、私は家族で8月の終わりに北海道に旅行に行きました。そこで私は洞爺湖を見ました。それはとてもきれいでした。バイトにも挑戦しましたが、おちてしまいました。また挑戦したいと思います。 です。 僕が英語にすると I played club most of summer vacation. I had gone to Nagano at the begining of September for training camp trip for five days. I practiced there an hour every day. It was very terrible, but I spent a full life. And I went to Hokkaido at the end of August for trip. I saw Toya lake. It was beautiful. I try to play a part-time job, but I failed it. I think I want to try again. となりました。僕は英語が苦手なので間違っているところがたくさんあると思います。英語に詳しい人がいらっしゃれば間違っているところをできるだけ簡単な英語で教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか

宜しくお願いいたします。 What kind of job do you have Keiko? I am very friendly but I am difficult to travel with because I have a sick heart which makes travel very complicated. I am in Greece for 2 weeks and already I have been in hospital for 2 days. Would it be helpful, if my health allows it, to go to Japan and give you English practice for a few weeks?

• 不自然な英文e-mail(間違いをおしえてください)

こんにちは。 先日、自分自身で英文e-mailを書きました。しかし、表現が不自然だと思うところがとても多くありました。どうか、このe-mailの表現を添削することを通じて不自然な表現の訂正をお願いします!(気になったところだけで結構です!) 引用: Dear ○○○, Hi, I am in Katmandu now. It's second day for me here. This is very good city to pass time, so that I am always strolling in the city and reading some books in the small cafe restaurant (astonishingly there are many pretty good restrant to pass time^^). But Seeing past my shoulder to the days before here, it makes me a little shiver..It was beyond my imagination, actually, I have never imagined this travel had been this hard way... In fact, I struggled to this small city... Sufferings Detail: 1. Because of High fever(38 Celcius), no appitite(vomition), water-like something and loose emotion, I was hospitalized for two days in DELHI. When I arrived there, it's even difficult for me to walk! I was said 45 kg. 10 kg lesser than my ordinary weight! It was terrible expression. It was 7th day in India. I couldn't eat any solid meals for 5 days! (...to be continued.)

• 英文の意味

下記の英文のIt requires a very lively passion...のitが何を指しているのかお教えください。 I did not see Strickland for several weeks. I was disgusted with him, and if I had had an opportunity should have been glad to tell him so, but I saw no object in seeking him out for the purpose. I am a little shy of any assumption of moral indignation ; there is always in it an element of self-satisfaction which makes it awkward to anyone who has a sense of humour. It requires a very lively passion to steel me to my own ridicule. There was a sardonic sincerity in Strickland which made me sensitive to anything that might suggest a pose. itが指し示しているのは前文の(1)moral indignation(2)an element of self-satisfaction(3)to steel me to my own ridiculeのいづれでしょうか。また、このtoは(1)名詞的用法(2)形容詞的用法(3)副詞的用法のいづれでしょうか。それとも各々(1)~(3)いづれにも当てはまらないでしょうか。 お手数かけますが、ご教授いただければ幸いです。なにとぞ宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英文の意味が分かりません…翻訳してください。

it has only been 6 days since you paid me for this order below.....why so quick to freeze pay pal money for everything?? it takes time to finish all these dvds and when i get done you had put in new order for 2 more dvds, so i start on those as to mail all at once....then the weekend was here.....i have had very little time to make this last order..........i request you unfreeze the money for the order you have already received so i can mail you the remainder of this order...i will pay extra and use the EXPRESS so you get within 7 days.....but please be fair about this

• 日記風に、昨日の事を英語で書いてみました、添削をおねがいしたいのです。

Hi,Crystal! Sorry, I did not come here for a long day. I know I have to talk with you everyday for my dream. You know my dream, don't you. Everyday I say in my heart like this, “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday!”This is my dream. You help me a lot about it! I have been thanking you, Crystal! BTW, yesterday was the special day for me. Do you want to know what was the day yesterday? It was the wedding anniversary. I could hear “Congratulations!” Thank you, Crystal! Yesterday was day-off for me and my husband. So we played golf in Gunma prefecture. It was far a way to my home. But I could see mountains with snow and mountains covered with new green leaves. And cute and beatiful flowers! Everything were so beautiful! I wanted to show them to you. We touched a lot of natures not only played golf. It was a nice and special day. I have been thanking that we are well. I hope it will be forever. Wow,It is 11:55. I have to prepare a lunch for my family! Have a nice Sunday, Crystal!

• 英文が合っているか教えてください

お友達にメールしたいのですが、英文に自信がありません。 どなたか宜しければ、文章が合っているかご教授いただけませんか? そうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 Hi Kitty, how are you these days? キティさん、最近は如何おすごしですか? How was your summer vacation in malta? malta島での夏休みは如何でしたか? Did you spend a great time there? そこでは素敵な時を過ごせましたか? 私は先月オーストラリアに一週間、今月は実家で一週間過ごしました。 それはとても楽しい夏休みでした。 Last month, I went to Australia for a week. And this month, I spend a time in my hometown. It was an enjoyable summer vacation for me. Finally, next month, I 'll start preparing for my wedding. そしてついに来月から結婚式の準備が始まります。 I'd like to send my email to you again, and I'm also looking forward to getting your email again!! またメールしたいと思います。あなたからの知らせも楽しみにしていますね。