• ベストアンサー

誤解でしょうか?

知り合いたての外国人とのメールのやり取りで、彼に、「can yo come to japan in the future?」といれました。日本に遊びには来ないの?と入れたつもりだったのですが、彼からの返事は、 im very very happy for that,hoooooooooo you asked that maybe i can come to Japan in fucture?hoooo,thats my place,i really like there,i'm coming to live there soon,i really like there,you dont know that i like to marry with japanes girl?i really like to marry japanes girl,i told you that i was in japan last year july,my friend is doing wedding there last years with Japanes lady,is very sweet and lovely,i really like,i hope to see you here or i come there soon,i can send you ticket if you really like to come here,i hope that i will see you one day. とはいりました。彼はなんといいたいのでしょうか?何か誤解が生じたのでしょうか?教えて下さいお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • a_student
  • ベストアンサー率38% (20/52)
回答No.3

要点を抜き出しましょう。 これはノロケの質問ですか?というような内容になっています。 (1)君が僕に言ってくれたことが非常に嬉しい。 (2)日本は私の好きな場所だ。 (3)僕が日本人女性と結婚したいと考えてること知らないでしょ。 (4)ほんとに日本人女性と結婚したい。 (5)去年の7月日本にいたこと伝えたでしょ。 (6)それは友達の結婚式のためで、友達は日本人女性と結婚したんだ。 (7)こっち(アメリカ?)で君に会いたいけど、すぐに日本に行ってもいいし、君がこっちに来たければ、飛行機のチケットを送ってもいいよ。 以上 かなり誤解を生んでいるようです。 個人的には2人の未来が楽しみです。ではm( . . )m

その他の回答 (2)

• walkingdic
  • ベストアンサー率47% (4589/9644)
回答No.2

>「can yo come to japan in the future?」 それは、、、そういうメールが来るでしょうねえ。。。。。 文脈にも寄りますけど、日本語であえて言うならば、 「日本に来れないの?(会いたいな)」 でしょう。。 >日本に遊びには来ないの?と入れたつもり ならば、 Do you have any plan to come to japan? とか、他に書きようがあると思います。。。 "Do"ならともかく"Can"ですからねぇ。 >彼はなんといいたいのでしょうか? お誘いを受けて舞い上がっているだけです。。。 >何か誤解が生じたのでしょうか? 既に述べたような誤解です。。。。

• norakuma
  • ベストアンサー率29% (293/977)
回答No.1

彼はすっかり舞い上がっているようですねぇ…。 誤解してるかどうかはともかく…ね。

関連するQ&A

• この英語がうまく訳せません。修正や解答お願いします。

外国人の人とのメールでよくわからないヶ所があります。訳をみていただきたいのですが、お願いします 1 I really like Okinawa, the sea out there is so nice and beautiful... 私はほんとうに沖縄が好きだ。海以外?はとてもよくて美しい。 2 but it tok me some time to get use to the different foods in Japan...but now I like the food very much. しかし日本の食べ物… 3 So I wonder do you thin you will ever come to America again?? わかりません 4 I hope to come to Japan again, and if we talk a little more maybe I can come and see you??well if thats O.k. with you. わかりません… 5 So have you ever talked with American Guy before...you seem like a really nice girl, glad to have meet you. まえにアメリカ人とはなしたことある? あなたとてもいい感じの女の子だから あなたとしりあえてうれしいよ 以上です お願いします。

• 英語の手紙…間違いが無いかチェックして下さい!!!!(結構長いです↓

挨拶の文を入れると800字超えちゃうので、挨拶無しで失礼ですが、チェックお願いします。 Dearest greandpa and grandma Hello. This is ***(私の名前). I haven't seen you guys for such a long time. Do you remember the day you were telling me that you want to come to Canada someday? I watched the movie about Canada today and found some similarities and differences between Canada and Japan, so I'll tell you what those were, so when you come to Canada, you'll at least know some similarities and differences of Canada and Japan!! First of all, Canadian people enjoy the winter sports while not many Japanese people do that. Although we have snow in Japan, we don't really enjoy having the snow. However, Canadian people enjoy it and do some winter sports like dogledding, canoeing in the iced water or sking. I think you guys can watch people doing that and have fun with that. Second, there is a lot of nature in Canada while there is not much nature in Japan. When I was watching the movie, I realized that there is green everywhere in Canada. I know that you guys like to go hiking where natures are alive, so you can do that in Canada easily. Finally, I found one similarities between Canada and Japan! There are a lot of lakes, livers and sea in Japan and Canada! You guys like the view of lakes or rivers, right? So so you can do that in Canada just like you do in Japan! I hope those informations help you to visualise Canada and made you feel want to come Canada! Then, I hope I'll see you soon. Take care.

• 英語の関係代名詞について

英語の関係代名詞についてなのですが、下記のような言い方は 可能なのでしょうか?分かる方宜しくお願いします。 Have you decided tha date that you come to japan? If you have a question that I can help. let me know. There're places that I really want to work.

• 訳が分かりません・・・

すいません、友達からEメールを貰ったんですがうまく訳せません・・・ホテルを見つけてほしいようなことを言ってるんでしょうか?  分る方英訳してください、よろしくお願いします。少し長いですが・・・ I will stay for a while. Since I really dont have anywhere to go in Japan I will come if you want me to.Will I be your guest? Yes I will come to Tokyo because of you.. I would really appreciate it if you welcome me. I dont feel like staying in Hotels. I wont have that much money.. If I can find a place to stay in Japan.I can stay longer,but if i cant i will have to leave quicker understand?

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

Who knows, maybe it could be a really powerful shampoo that could be useful as a hair stretcher wwww Well, in my opinion, long hair does fit you well (^^) Plus I bet that your real hair does look great too, I wanna see it Yes! Nice to know that you're interested mostly to go here in Sao Paulo (^o^) I bet that you will really like Sao Paulo! There are several interesting points to visit, like Parque do Ibirapuera :3 Rio de Janeiro is a good city too, there are good points to visit too Specially the beaches! I heard once about Oita It looks like a cool city, it feels a bit more urbanized than I expected I hope someday I can go to Japan! More honestly, I want more to live there (^o^)

• 訳して下さい。長文です。

昨日マレーシアに住む知人から手紙が来ました。 自分なりに訳してみたのですが、解りません。 私は彼のことが好きなのですが、言葉の一つ一つが冷たいように感じるのですが、嫌われているのでしょうか? だとしたらショックなのですが…。 Actually,I really want to meet you and I really hope that I will go to Japan once again. I really miss you and want to talk to you face to face that I never do it when I was in Japan. But I do not know how the situation on future. So I do not know how to explain We her I can realize my dream to go to Japan. I know that you are not so comfortable to come or travel to the other Asia is country because of your English,right. よろしくお願いいたします。 「自分で訳して下さい。」 「こんなことも解らないのですか。」という回答はお断りします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します!!

Yes I really really would love to go and see you in japan! I hope I can!! Dinner , drinks, sightseeing , spending one with you , laying down with you sounds like a great happy vacation!!!! I look forward to it!! Sorry I know it's early bit I wanted to be the first one to tell you !!!!

• 和訳お願い致します。

(1)If you marry me,you will have to leave Japan (2)um do u know line?that is App (3)I would like to go over there (4)Its bit hot today Are you at work? (5)You look a lot like the Japanese,sweet face,very pleased to meet you どうか、宜しくお願い致します!!

• I can talk to you and laugh and hold you at night if that is ok with you.

男性からもらったメールなんですが、どのようなこといっているのかわかりません。教えてください how was your day i hope well i would like to be there one day when you come so i can talk to you and laugh and hold you at night if that is ok with you. i would like to capture you r heart and give you mine.どうすごしてる?私はいつかあなたがここへくるとき・・・・?なんかちょっとへんなことを言っているのかな・・・すみません教えてくださいおねがいします。

• 英語 和訳お願いします

It's really sad news to hear about the earthquake - I hope you are OK! I was actually supposed to fly to Tokyo today! But instead I will come there tomorrow. I hope you are doing well and so sorry for Japan :-(