• ベストアンサー

訳してください

ペンパルからのメールですがいまいち意味が理解できません。誰か訳してください。 Hi ○○, My name is ○○, I live in France. I saw your ad for penfriends... If you'd like to exchange letters with me I'd be happy to ! So, I guess the best thing to do is to give you my adress : ○○ Letter ××・・・ FRANCE Here's some facts about me : I'm 26, I have a boyfriend with whom I live. We have a cat named Hobbes. I have two little sisters and a big brother. I like tons of things like riding bikes in the park, visiting town monuments, doing Murder Parties, reading, art, going to rock concerts... And much more ! Hope to hear frpm you soon.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#39684
noname#39684
回答No.3

こんにちわ、○○さん。 私は○○と申します。フランスに住んでいます。ペンフレンドにとあなたのアドレスを見ました。 もし、私と文通をして頂けましたら大変に嬉いのですけれど。 私の住所をお教えしておくのがよいと思います。 ○○ Letter ××・・・ FRANCE 私の自己紹介を少しさせてください。 年齢は26歳で、一緒に住んでいる交際相手がいます。ホッブスという名前のネコを飼っています。それから、妹が2人と兄が1人います。 好きなことはたくさんあって、公園で自転車に乗ること、街の名所を巡ること、みんなで楽しくパーティーをすること、文学書を読むこと、ロックコンサートに行くこと、ほかにもいろいろあります! お返事をお待ちしています。

taiyounosita
質問者

お礼

参考になりました。ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

>My name is ○○, I live in France. I saw your ad for penfriends... If you'd like to exchange letters with me I'd be happy to ! 私の名前は○○です。フランスに住んでます。あなたのことはペンパルの広告で知りました。もし、私と手紙を交換してもらえるとハッピーです! >So, I guess the best thing to do is to give you my adress : 私の住所を知らせるのが一番いいですよね。 >○○ Letter ××・・・ FRANCE 住所が書いてあるんじゃないでしょうか? >Here's some facts about me : 私についてです。 >I'm 26, I have a boyfriend with whom I live. We have a cat named Hobbes. I have two little sisters and a big brother. I like tons of things like riding bikes in the park, visiting town monuments, doing Murder Parties, reading, art, going to rock concerts... And much more ! 私は26歳で、同棲している彼氏がいます。"Hobbes"って言う名前の猫を飼ってます。2人の妹と1人の兄がいます。私は多趣味です。例えばバイクに乗ったり、街のモニュメントを訪ねたり、(doing Murder Partiesだけよくわかりません。Murderは直訳すると「殺人」なんですが・・)読書、芸術、ロックコンサートに行ったり・・まだまだたくさんあります! >Hope to hear frpm you soon. あなたからすぐに返事が来ることを待っています。 これくらいの文章はすぐに訳せるようにならないとペンパルを続けるのは大変じゃないかと思いますが、勉強だと思って頑張ってください。

taiyounosita
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
noname#39684
noname#39684
回答No.1

けっこうヤバイね(英語がわからないあなたも、返事の内容も)。 こんちわ、○○。 アタシ○○っていうんだけでどフランスに住んでまーす。文通相手にあなたの住所をみたけど、ヤリトリしてくれればチョー嬉しいわ。 アタシのアドレス教えとくのがいいみたいね。 ○○ Letter ××・・・ FRANCE アタシって言えば: 26歳で彼と同棲してるの。もちろんネコのホッブスも一緒よ。妹が2人と兄もいるけど(そんなことはどうでもいいわ)。イカしたことは何でも好きよ、バイクを公園で乗り回すとか、ゴキゲンな場所に繰り出すとか、ヤバいパーティーを開くとかね。もちろん普通のことだってするわ、芸術を見たり、ロックのコンサートに行ったり、他にもいろいろね! 返事を待ってるわ。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文を作ったので添削おねがいします

お礼は必ずします。 よろしくお願いします Recruitment of friend!(British or  American) Nice to meet you. My name is A I am a 35-year-old Japanese man and I live in Osaka. I am 172 cm tall and I weigh 65 kg. My blood type is A. I am a chemist at a chemists,selling medicines. I like playing football and walking my dog. I love Britain and American. I would like to be your friend. Could you correspond with me if you don't mind? If you correspond with me, I would provide you with something you can obtain only in Japan. Through corresponding with you, I would be able to improve my English and increase my knowledge about Britain and USA. Please become my friend by all means. My e-mail address is shown below. I am looking forward to your favorable reply. I would like to see you in near days. see you

• 英訳をお願いします😰

I understand you.and am sorry. For me there is just not the communication that a like to have in a relationship. You are a great person! I wish you the best. For me は「僕はね」で始まってますか?a like to haveは would like to でしょうか? これは一方的に文句を言って、もうあなたと会いたくないと言った後の返信です。 よろしくお願いします❗️

• 和訳に直してもらえませんか?

凄く長いんですが、翻訳機を使ってみたけどサッパリわからないです。 どなたかお願いします。 how are you i missed you ^_^ so what's new in your life i would like to know you better and be closer to you as a firend as a very good friend ^^ i hopes i am not impolite. if you allow me to know you better i will be very happy. i already have a friend from italy. she is like a sister for me now. i would like to make the same relation ship with some friends from japan. and may be one day we will be able to meet each other. ^_^ and share a very good coffee or tee. i would like to travel to japan some day. and i will be very happy if i can have lot of friends from there. as i did in france. where i spent 2 years for my studies. in Toulon côte d'azure. a very nice place just like okinawa. but okinawa is very beautiful too. ok i have to go back work. if you have any question about me i will be very happy to comunicate with you. very big kiss on your head and a very big hug ;) see you soon

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか? その2

翻訳しましたが理解できないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか。 Is just need told you the true That was don't like and hate Talk my friends When I'm say and told you are my girlfriend Later. Surprised all my friends talk with you And say your girlfriend just like enjoy What you think? i'm feel When you are in a big love and other people talk bad about your couple I'm really like and love And feel in you a true love And was want only for me Because was really love you Was want see you again Talk with you Dinner with you Walk with you Have again a good time like to the first meeting Was dream. with this Now just continue in my dream Sorry for today

• 日記風に、昨日の事を英語で書いてみました、添削をおねがいしたいのです。

Hi,Crystal! Sorry, I did not come here for a long day. I know I have to talk with you everyday for my dream. You know my dream, don't you. Everyday I say in my heart like this, “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday!”This is my dream. You help me a lot about it! I have been thanking you, Crystal! BTW, yesterday was the special day for me. Do you want to know what was the day yesterday? It was the wedding anniversary. I could hear “Congratulations!” Thank you, Crystal! Yesterday was day-off for me and my husband. So we played golf in Gunma prefecture. It was far a way to my home. But I could see mountains with snow and mountains covered with new green leaves. And cute and beatiful flowers! Everything were so beautiful! I wanted to show them to you. We touched a lot of natures not only played golf. It was a nice and special day. I have been thanking that we are well. I hope it will be forever. Wow,It is 11:55. I have to prepare a lunch for my family! Have a nice Sunday, Crystal!

• 次の文章を日本語にしてください。

I would be happy to start the book over with I would be happy to start the book over with you if you'd like. I can come up with some text to share with you. I think this book is awesome and I really like how it has the definition of the words. In my opinion learning the words of what you are saying is a great idea and will help you be able to speak with other people and have conversations. I look forward to our lesson today

• この英文を読んでどう思われますか?

海外の人たちと交流したいと思い、アメリカ人の人とメールのやりとりを始めたんですが、以下のメールがきました。 I am glad to read from you again, you gave me a smile the moment I checked my email and I saw it was from you. I work with the US military department, I specialize in journals, I like to walk hand in hand with whoever I’m with and I don’t expect them to do everything I do unless they care to. My hobbies are travelling and staying in of an evening snuggled up on the sofa. I have plenty of love to give to the right person I love children. Life is never a bed of rose for me but I take life as it comes I’m a very outgoing person I say what I feel rather than try and hide it. I love music and in my spare time I love have good conversation with an interesting person. Not that I have much spare time. Thanks so much for respecting my view and that is highly appreciated... I will like you to write me a long mail about yourself, what you like in your man and as well things you would like to do with your man. However, feel free to ask me whatever you would like to know about me and I promise to tell you everything about it all. Remember, we are just trying to know each other to earn each other’s trust which our love can be built upon. So our sincerity is all that matter at this point. However, I wait to read from you in regards to my request. Until then, keep smiling and keep the emails coming. 長い文章ですみません。この文章を読んで違和感を感じたんですが、文法的にこの文章はどうなんでしょうか?ネイティブの人が書いているように思えないんですが・・・それから恋人限定で募集してるわけではないのに2回目のメールでいきなりこの内容だったので不安に感じています。この文章を読んで、この方の人柄、教養をどう思われますか?ご意見聞かせていただけるとありがたいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 言葉の意味について

先日 フランス人の友人に Hi berry I feel you good warm. It is expression when you have some one sweet you say berry. and you would like to go on with me? Just I take risk all my life all the time. と言われたのですが・・・ どんな意味なのか分かりかねて 返事に困ってしまったのです。 berryって果物?ですよね?

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです

I am Capt Ken Anderson a United States solider in Afghanistan. I was married before but my wife is late and i am left with my little daughter who is in USA under the care of a nanny. i am 46 years and i wish to have a good relationship with you.bye please send me email

• 長文メールを和訳してください(>人<;)

知り合って間もない友人から長文メールが来ましたが英語が苦手でよく分かりません。訳してもらえませんか? 普段は日本語もしくは簡単な英語のやり取りです。 他力本願で申し訳ありませんが宜しくお願いします。 I have 2 daughters, they're grown up 14 years old and 16 years old, I raised them up alone with the help of  my mother :) ....They are big girls now, they don't give me too much trouble, they always want me to be  happy :) I love them a lot, they want me to meet a good woman who can make me happier :) If we communicate more, I will send you their photos. Their mother died  in September 2002, I have missed her a lot, she was a great woman, we knew each other  from High School. I have really missed some moments of being in a serious relationship, not having someone to lean on,  someone to talk to about anything/everything, someone to really trust, someone to count on, someone to  share true love and affection with. My kids have been my back-bone, but I cannot tell them everything, you  know? ...but I can talk to my wife/partner about everything. I want a relationship where I can share everything with my partner/wife, both happiness and problems  because I believe and have learn that sharing your problems with your partner, the more issues you can get  through together with your wife/husband, the closer you will get with he/she. I am a very simple, generous and happy person. I am not perfect, but If I make mistake, or hurt someone or do  something wrong, I like to say SORRY and when I say SORRY, I actually mean it from my heart. I am a very simple, generous and happy person. I am not perfect, but If I make mistake, or hurt someone or do  something wrong, I like to say SORRY and when I say SORRY, I actually mean it from my heart. Have you had a bad relationship before? Trust is important in a relationship from beginning, so if you are  biased about me or you don't trust me, It is better we stop communicating about relationship or friendship  from today, I don't like to waste my time because it is so precious to me. If you trust me and want a friendship and relationship with me, I will like to get letters and calls from you  always because if I do not get your replies or I don't receive calls from you, I will think you are talking to  someone better than me :) But If you write me letters and call me always, It will make me feel special, and I  will also feel that you like me and actually want to talk to me :)