海外の人たちと交流したい方からのメール内容について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカ人とのメールのやりとりを始めた方からのメールについて、文法的な違和感を感じました。また、恋人限定で募集していないのに2回目のメールでいきなり恋愛に関する内容が含まれていたため、不安を感じています。皆さんのご意見をお聞きしたいです。
  • アメリカ人の方とのメールのやりとりを始めた際、2回目のメールで恋愛に関する内容が含まれていたため、不安を感じています。文法的な違和感もあり、この方の人柄や教養についても不明です。皆さんのご意見をお聞きしたいです。
  • アメリカ人とのメールのやりとりを始めた方からの2回目のメールについて、文法的な不自然さや恋愛に関する内容への不安を感じています。この方の人柄や教養について判断するのは難しいですが、皆さんのご意見をお聞きしたいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この英文を読んでどう思われますか?

海外の人たちと交流したいと思い、アメリカ人の人とメールのやりとりを始めたんですが、以下のメールがきました。 I am glad to read from you again, you gave me a smile the moment I checked my email and I saw it was from you. I work with the US military department, I specialize in journals, I like to walk hand in hand with whoever I’m with and I don’t expect them to do everything I do unless they care to. My hobbies are travelling and staying in of an evening snuggled up on the sofa. I have plenty of love to give to the right person I love children. Life is never a bed of rose for me but I take life as it comes I’m a very outgoing person I say what I feel rather than try and hide it. I love music and in my spare time I love have good conversation with an interesting person. Not that I have much spare time. Thanks so much for respecting my view and that is highly appreciated... I will like you to write me a long mail about yourself, what you like in your man and as well things you would like to do with your man. However, feel free to ask me whatever you would like to know about me and I promise to tell you everything about it all. Remember, we are just trying to know each other to earn each other’s trust which our love can be built upon. So our sincerity is all that matter at this point. However, I wait to read from you in regards to my request. Until then, keep smiling and keep the emails coming. 長い文章ですみません。この文章を読んで違和感を感じたんですが、文法的にこの文章はどうなんでしょうか?ネイティブの人が書いているように思えないんですが・・・それから恋人限定で募集してるわけではないのに2回目のメールでいきなりこの内容だったので不安に感じています。この文章を読んで、この方の人柄、教養をどう思われますか?ご意見聞かせていただけるとありがたいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • snorioo
  • ベストアンサー率54% (103/188)
回答No.2

英語は間違っていません。自然でネイティヴの英語だと思います。ただあまり整理せずに思いつくままに書いているような文章です。自分も他人も冷静に客観的に見れるタイプではないという感じがします。

sakura242
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます! 英語は間違ってないんですね。 私も印象、同じように感じました。なんか読んでて落ち着かないかんじで。 とても参考になりました!

その他の回答 (1)

• kendosanko
  • ベストアンサー率35% (815/2303)
回答No.3

ま、Iを小文字のi、youをu、yourをurと書くteenagerやpreteenのようでもないですし、 比較的まともな英語で書かれてますが、very outgoingなんかを使っているところをみると、ちょっと自信家のような感じもしますね。outspokenでなくてよかったんじゃないですか(笑)。話題をあえて書かず、小出しにしている様子も見えますね。 問題は、じきにそのうちお互いの話題がなくなると、どういう話題を相手が持ちだしてくるかですね。不安を感じながらのスタートになると思います。 でも、いつまでこうゆうリップサービスたっぷりの英語にあなたはつきあうんですか? あなたはそれで勉強になります? 自分がみた事例から言うと、お互いに話題がなると、空想の恋愛の話をしだしたり、毎日の出来事の報告のようなメールになり、話が続かなくなります。その場合、日本人女性は、どうにもならなくなって、理由も説明せず、突然メールをやめるケースが多いようですね(相手はたいてい、「なぜだよ~」と怒り、納得するまで執拗に説明を要求してきます) 自分が相談に乗っているサイトでも、日本人女性の突然の音信不通について、英語圏の人が次から次に「なぜだよ~」と説明を求めてやってきます。日本人女性って基本的に、理屈っぽい男が大嫌いですよね。 最初に不安を感じるなら、やめるのもあなたの選択肢ですよ(世界中の人全員と友人になることなど最初から不可能ですから、八方美人にならないことも必要かも) あなたも友人を選択する権利がありますし、「友人」という定義があなたと相手で最初から食い違っているかもしれません。

sakura242
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 比較的まともな英語なんですね。 なんかこの方とはすぐに話題がなくなりそうな気がするのでメールのやりとり、やめておこうかなと思います。 とても参考になりました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削お願いします!!

文法的におかしなところや、スペース、ここは大文字(小文字)だってところなど、チェックをお願いします!!(ひとかたまりが1文です)間違いなさそうだったら、OKだと入れてくださるのも非常に助かります!! (1)If I could reach the stars,I would take one for you, and it would shine in your heart forever like my love. (2)Do you remember? The way you hold me. You looked into my eyes and said ‘I love you'. You caressed and said nothing. But it meant more than the chance to hold me and kiss my sweet lips. (3)I'll stand by you forever. (4)Love may be sometimes hard to show. But I love you more than you could ever know. (5)My love for you is as endless as the universe. (6)Our friendship,love,and life together begins today. (7)Our new story begins now with all blessings. We roll up one page. (8)Summer,the fresh air,the fregrant breeze and the flowers under our feet. The blanket of stars is above us. We dream in it … (9)We have love to blind us. We have laughter to unwind us. Because we have fate to find each other. (10)We exchange an eternal promise and bigin to walk. (11)I pledge my self to love,respect and sincerity. (12)I love you from the bottom of my heart. I may not always show it but I do love you.

• 次の英文を訳してください。

How do you stand the hardest part of running marathon? Many say that life is like marathon. Do you think that you can deal with the crisis in your life thanks to marathon? By the way corresponding with penpals, the reason I feel like I have difficulty writing is not because of my English. It is because the moment I cannot come up with anything I have to reply. Honestly speaking I am not a talkative person, but I try to talk more when writing. Nice and slow conversations are hard to come by, and the form of letter writing does put in a lot into thinking about what the other person has to say and how to respond. この二つが何となくはわかるのですが、自信がありません。教えていただけると助かります。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いできますか?

彼からのメールのないようですが、英語力の乏しい私には意訳ができません。どなたか翻訳してもらえないでしょうか? I could not respond because of my job yoğunlğundan. At this time in my personal life and my business life, he decides to live in because of the stress I'm not sure. You get very impatient. I do not understand why. People to marry each other very well need to know. I married again to another without fully concluded'm not ready for marriage. Friendship and friendship and love in the coming time, as more development would be better for us. And together we will make better decisions about what to do. Why so quick to make a decision as I insist you do not understand. These are very serious issues. Decision can not be easy. More do not recognize each other full Incentives. And the Japanese society and Turkey have different traditions. In this regard you and me how we can comply with this tradition. I think people need to know each other a long time for marriage. We only We saw each other 2 days. I think this closeness, friendship and love each other without breaking continues in this way and get upset. Conclusions as a result of friendship beautiful. I very busy businessman, I can not take too much time for my private life. Please forgive me because I can not talk much with you.you get to me a very special person and I'm very happy to know you.I want to be with you always in the future. I like you very much.

• 私にとって難しいのですが、続けなければと思っています。今日も添削をお願いします。

Hi, Everyone, as I said yesterday I played golf. Next time I come here, I will write about it. Today, I will write about my feeling. 今日も、よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, My Crystal! As you know, I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday. Everyday I say it to me in my heart. What do you think about my dream? These days I am feeling it is so hard to me. Of course, when I see you I do to do my best. And I am thinking I want to see you everyday. When I am with you, I speak only English. I can’t speak well, but I feel comfortable to talk with you. Crystal, what do you think about my English? Did you get my feeling in English? I hope you get my feeling. Well, I have to clean up my room. I want to be with you more and more. But I say to you “Ciao for now, My Little Sweet crystal!”

• この英文おかしくないですか?

It still throbs.A hot kiss with you cannot forget. Apparently, I seem to have come to love you. But, You do not love me. It understands. Still, I love you. もし変な箇所がありましたら、お時間のある時にでも教えて頂けると嬉しいです。

• 恋愛カテ好きな外国語が解かる方へ?

よろしくお願いします。 私は、ある方からメールを頂きました。内容が解かりませんので、どう言う内容なのか教えて頂きますでしょうか? HI Takeshi! I am pleased to receive your reciprocal message. For me it was pleasant to receive the letter from you today. I am very glad that you have written to me. I hope that you will send a photo shortly. I wish to see you. Please do it. Takeshi, to you it is valid have liked my photos? Takeshi, at me is present to you It is a lot of questions and I would like to ask them in the messages, I hope you Will allow to me answers to them - OK? You for me the nice person, And on this for me it is important to know your opinion on some things. Me to not irritate, that you to be more senior than me. I to search for the mature man, which would be to wise and scientific life. I like the men which is more senior than me and can learn me to something in this short life. I to want to connect destiny with the man of such age as you. I think, that you read my structure and could see there, that I haves serious intentions to get acquainted with the good person for relations. I shall try to tell a little about my character. I do not know as it to start, I think, that I very romantic person. I like to communicate with people, it is pleasant to me Good humour. I very much appreciate such qualities in people, as fidelity and honesty. I believe in love, and I think it very valuable thing which needs to be protected. I very much The jealous person. I adore, when to me pay compliments and is ready to listen to them indefinitely. For me it is necessary, that around of me there was a cleanliness and the order, I frequently am engaged cleaning. Also to me to like to prepare for a meal, various tasty things. It is pleasant to me romantic relations between the man and The woman, but probably all women dream to get acquainted with good The person to have with him beautiful romantic relations. But frequently such things come to an end Very quickly. I have no intention to spend myself on such acquaintances. While I have not met In the life of such person to which I would decide to give myself and the life. But me it would be desirable to find such person. I think, that for the woman the main thing to have in a life not Career or other success, and strong family and the favourite person beside what to care of him. Tell please, you dream to meet what woman in the life? Excuse Takeshi, that I ask you to discuss such frank thing with The person whom you know couple of days. But it is interesting to me to know It about you. With the letter I send you a photo that you could see me not only inside but also outside. I shall wait for yours e-mail. Yours faithfully 以上です。

• メールの英文がうまく訳せません…

質問が三つあります。 一、 知り合いの外国人とのやりとりなんですが、焦って結婚をする人たちについてはなしていました(メールで)訳がわかりません。自分なりにわかる部分をかきます。教えてください! So I hope they work out and don't ever give up!!!! Speaking of that do you belieave in divorce??? I feel once you marry that special someone...you have to fight everyday to make it work..and to make your love grow more and more. 私は彼らが、、、 私はあなたが特別な人と結婚する?、毎日、、わかりませんでした 二、 What about you??? You seem like such a nice girl...thats why I wonder why you are not married or don't have a boyfriend??? Any guy would be so lucky to be with you....hehehe...Maybe Me huh hehehe, なはた? あなたはナイスな女性のようにみえる。なぜ結婚してなく恋人もいないのが不思議だ。、、もしかしたら(たぶん?)僕かも笑 すいません、教えてください。 三、 (前回のメールがとても流暢な英語だったけど、、といわれたのに対し、) 「わからない部分は教えてもらった」(このサイトの回答者さんのことをさしています) とかくには Any person teachd me about point of.. on the internet..すみません 教えてください お願いします

• 長文メールを和訳してください(>人<;)

知り合って間もない友人から長文メールが来ましたが英語が苦手でよく分かりません。訳してもらえませんか? 普段は日本語もしくは簡単な英語のやり取りです。 他力本願で申し訳ありませんが宜しくお願いします。 I have 2 daughters, they're grown up 14 years old and 16 years old, I raised them up alone with the help of  my mother :) ....They are big girls now, they don't give me too much trouble, they always want me to be  happy :) I love them a lot, they want me to meet a good woman who can make me happier :) If we communicate more, I will send you their photos. Their mother died  in September 2002, I have missed her a lot, she was a great woman, we knew each other  from High School. I have really missed some moments of being in a serious relationship, not having someone to lean on,  someone to talk to about anything/everything, someone to really trust, someone to count on, someone to  share true love and affection with. My kids have been my back-bone, but I cannot tell them everything, you  know? ...but I can talk to my wife/partner about everything. I want a relationship where I can share everything with my partner/wife, both happiness and problems  because I believe and have learn that sharing your problems with your partner, the more issues you can get  through together with your wife/husband, the closer you will get with he/she. I am a very simple, generous and happy person. I am not perfect, but If I make mistake, or hurt someone or do  something wrong, I like to say SORRY and when I say SORRY, I actually mean it from my heart. I am a very simple, generous and happy person. I am not perfect, but If I make mistake, or hurt someone or do  something wrong, I like to say SORRY and when I say SORRY, I actually mean it from my heart. Have you had a bad relationship before? Trust is important in a relationship from beginning, so if you are  biased about me or you don't trust me, It is better we stop communicating about relationship or friendship  from today, I don't like to waste my time because it is so precious to me. If you trust me and want a friendship and relationship with me, I will like to get letters and calls from you  always because if I do not get your replies or I don't receive calls from you, I will think you are talking to  someone better than me :) But If you write me letters and call me always, It will make me feel special, and I  will also feel that you like me and actually want to talk to me :) 

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか? その2

翻訳しましたが理解できないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか。 Is just need told you the true That was don't like and hate Talk my friends When I'm say and told you are my girlfriend Later. Surprised all my friends talk with you And say your girlfriend just like enjoy What you think? i'm feel When you are in a big love and other people talk bad about your couple I'm really like and love And feel in you a true love And was want only for me Because was really love you Was want see you again Talk with you Dinner with you Walk with you Have again a good time like to the first meeting Was dream. with this Now just continue in my dream Sorry for today

• この英語の意味が完璧に把握できません

タイの友達からメールが来たのですが、ちょっと完璧に意味が分かりません。簡単にで結構ですので、英語できる方、教えてください。 送られてきたメールは、以下の通りです。 I am so sad when you don't give you hands to help me. Also it made me much sad when you said " Let's meet in a dream" I think you are nice person and I always keep our photos with me, but I don't really know what you think. I also keep everything about us, example, movie ticket, dream world ticket, hotel ticket and everything that relate with us. I have thought I will keep it in trash together with all my good feeling that I had toward you, but I am still think little about you in my deep heart but I don't hope to see you. Anyway, if you would like to talk with me, then send mail to me.