• ベストアンサー

どなたか英語とくいなかた

ちょっと訳せない歌詞の質問が三つあります。まず (1)You get enough of niggaz hollerin ya fineと出てきたのですが、hollerinとは何なのですか?辞書にもなくスラングかなと思ったのですが・・また (2)Then imma stop to conversateのimmaとconversateもわからないです。 (3)all the dough I'd blowこのdoughはスラング辞書で現金と書いてあったのですが、 blowの訳がわかりません。 どなたか教えてください。

noname#16715
noname#16715
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ucok
  • ベストアンサー率37% (4288/11421)
回答No.2

>もし、君が十分に俺らの言いたいことが解るなら、君はファインだみたいな感じでしょうか? 私はこの曲を「音」として聴いたことがないし、歌詞の全体像も把握している暇が今はないのですが、そうとも充分に解釈できますね。 >また、Lots of trust, and a crib worth a couple million plusの文ももしお手数でなかったらお願いします。特にa crib~から家の価値のある何とか?しか訳せません。 これも正しい解釈を探っている暇はないものの、直訳は難しいとは思えないのですが。worth a couple million plus「2百万強の価値がある」ですから「たっぷり信頼し合って、数百万ドルはする家を構えて」ということだと思います。

noname#16715
質問者

お礼

すいませんお忙しい中。とてもわかりました。どうもきちんとした文でないと訳しにくくて・・・。もっと勉強が必要ですね・

その他の回答 (1)

• ucok
  • ベストアンサー率37% (4288/11421)
回答No.1

Let Me Tell You Somethingというラップのようですね。こういうものは決まったスペリングなどなく、発音したままに書いている場合が多いので、とりあえずラッパーに成りきって読んでみるのが一番ですよ。 (1)は(If) you get enough of nigger's hollering, You're fine.と同じことで、言うまでもありませんがholleringは「わめき」 (2)immaはI'm gonnaを縮めたもの。conversateですが、こういうのは「前文一致」機能がついている電子辞書や紙の辞書をめくっていって、似ている綴りの単語を探すといいです。すると、conversationに似ているのがわかります。つまり「会話する」でいいでしょう。 (3)blowには「~に金を使う(spend)、金をばらまく、浪費する」という語義があると「英辞郎」にも載っています。

参考URL:
http://www.alc.co.jp/
noname#16715
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます。向こうの方たちの英語は何かと難しいです。でも似た意味を探すことを覚えました。一番の意味なのですが、一文教えていただきたいです。もし、君が十分に俺らの言いたいことが解るなら、君はファインだみたいな感じでしょうか?また、Lots of trust, and a crib worth a couple million plusの文ももしお手数でなかったらお願いします。特にa crib~から家の価値のある何とか?しか訳せません。

関連するQ&A

• 英語が得意な方に質問します。

チャットでアメリカの人から褒められたので、謙遜の意を表そうと「I am not the kind of person that you think.」と答えました。 すると、相手から「Then what kind of person are you??」と来たので、「I am never cute at all.」と答えたら、「Are you a serious person ?」と言われました。 私は思わず、変な事言ってごめんと謝ってしまいましたが……このあとなんと答えるのが望ましかったですか??

• 英語が得意な方お願いします。

英語学習を始めたばかりのものです。次の問題の丸付けをしたいのですが、答えがついてなかったので、次の英文の( )に当てはまる[ ]から選んだ語句を教えて下さい。 1.Are you ( ) this idea? [for or agaisnt /in or out/ back or forth] 2.( ) , please. Tim will be with you in a moment. [hold up/hold/with/hold on] 3.I hope she can ( ) all her colleagues. [get by with /get along with /get on with] 4.I hope she can ( ) all her colleagues. [get by with /get along with /get on with] 5.I ( ) that you will be present at tomorrow's meeting. [take it for granted/take it in truly/take it with sure] 6.The salesman was waiting for his client in the hotel lobby , but she did't ( ). [show off /show up /show on/ show at] 7.The long-term recession is over , and the economy now seems tobe ( ) the better. [turing for / driving towards/aiming for/heading over] 8.Job opportunities should be available to anybody ( ) physical disabilities , age , gender , or cultural background. [regarding/as regards / in regard to/regardless of] 9.In this age of information technology , we can no longer ( ) the Internett. [do with /live with/live without/afford without] 10.The president of our partner financial company recommeended the new accountant , so I am ( ) her ability and efficiency. [convinced of /satisfied/persuaded/determined] 11.All ( ) are included in the total published price for each gift advertised on ur website. [delivering cost/delivery charges/shipping moneys/transferring charge] 12.The very long limousine ( ) when the driver tried to make a right turn along the narrow country road. [stood still/bogged down/got stuck /ran around] 13.The contract was not signed at the meeting yesterday , so the start of the project has to be( ) until we get an official signature. [held on/put out/called off/put off] 14.The mechanic told me that there was ( ) with my car now and that it was working fine. [nothing the matter / something the matter/nothing to do/anything wrong] 15.If you participate in the golf competition next month , I'll ( ) , too. [sign up/sign for/sign with /sign in]

• 英語が得意な方お願いします!

こんばんは! 英語が苦手で今回も行き詰まっています。 教えていただけたら幸いです。 1~8は選択肢を選び、訳を答える問題です。 1  Brush your teeth after(      ). [eating/to eat/eat/being eaten] 2  He went to Mexico(     )Spanish. [to study/to studyig/study/studied] 3  (     )told the news about the accidence quietly left the theater. [Having been/Been/Having/Be] 4  I'm sure of your son(     )well soon. [get/gets/getting/will get] 5  The school was (     )close for financial reasons. [due/to/about/for] 6  (     )with mine,your business plan sounds much better. [Companing/To compare/Compared/On comparing] 7  I'm not used (     )up early. [get/getting/to get/to getting] 8  The lady(     )on the slope is Miss johnson. [ski/to ski/skiing/skied] 並び替えて、適切な英文をつくりなさい。 9  散歩に行きませんか。 [a walk/you/what/going/do/for/ray] 10 このソフトウェアの使い方を教えてもらえませんか? Could you[this/use/how/software/me/to/show] 11 その墓は盗掘された跡がなかった。 [the/tomb/showed/robbed/been/of/traces/having] 12 その仕事を仕上げるのに、ジョンは当てにならないとマネージャーは思った。 [the/manager/didn't/complete/enough/John/reliable/think/to/was] 13 外出時にドアの鍵をし忘れたのは不注意でしたね。 [the door/of/unlocked/you/careless/was/leave/it/to]when you went out.] 14 悪い癖はいったん身につくと直りにくい。 [are/bad/get/habits/hard/rid/to]of once acquird. 15 家に帰ると、母親がテーブルにうつ伏せになって眠っていた。 Coming back home,[head/I/with/her/sleeping/on/found/my mother]the table. 16 花子は、太郎が約束を破ることに腹をたてている。 Hanako[Taro/is/about/breaking/promise/his/angry] 至急ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が得意な方へ!

英語が得意な方へ! 和訳お願いします。 Needless to say I have been very very busy. Not so much with my work (well not more than or times).. but with house hold chores. Cooking, cleaning, dishes, laundry ... living all by yourself is a lot of work ... I sympathize with all the women out there :) But help is on the way ... I'm planning to hire a cleaning lady so she can help me clean my house a couple of hours a week. And for the cooking ... I actually like to cook and I think I'm getting quite good at it. But my sister is a bit worried about me. She calls and asks me how I'm doing. And then I tell her what I prepared for diner ... and it turns out that everything I make is either a Japanese or Chinese dish ... or at least I try to. So my sister complains that I'm not from Belgium any more and that I don't cook real food ... hahaha. Then I need to remind her that in Japan and China there are many people eating this food and that they are very genki ... :)Oh well ... eating waffles every day is also not good. Oh speaking of waffles I was passing by one of these vans that sell waffles. And I thought I had to take a picture for (私の名前) :)Something else ... now that my ex wife has left I'm also rearranging some things in my finances. In short I need to set up a new company and I thought I of creating giving it a Japanese sounding name. People over here get totally confused when they hear it ... but I like that :). Do you know of a nice name? My doryo suggested "matsu" ... I kind of like it. What do you think? Do you have a nicer name? That new company will own my house and all my money and I will keep it for maybe the rest of my life. So if you find a name ... I'll probably think of you for the rest of my life ... hahaha No don't take it that seriously ... but I think you're good in finding names. Please let me know your opinion. Maybe you can see my last run: as you can see I still need a lot more training :( メールの相手、会社を興そうとしているのでしょうか?長文読んで下さりありがとうございます。

• enough とenough of で

Why don't you buy a car? You have enough money. は、わかるのですが、 (1)cannot get enough of good food (2)I can't get enough of chocolate. 私はチョコレートならいくらでも食べられる。 "Yes, we've had enough of peacemaking!" (3)「そうとも、もう馴れ合いはごめんだ!」 (1)(2)(3)のような例文見つけました。 enoughを代名詞として使って ofで 不可算の名詞が使えそうなら Why don't you buy a car? You have enough of money. としても・・・・・これがよくない理由が見つかりません。見つけたいです。   宜しくお願いいたします。

• 高校英語

英語学習をしていて、疑問点がいくつかあり、辞書や文法書を使って調べてみたのですが、それでもわからなかったので質問します。 1.get rid ofのridとofの品詞って何ですか?ちなみにgetは文の中でto get rid ofとなっていたので動詞す。 2.All I can do is to see you off as you pursue a distant deeam.という文で意味は「わたしにできるのは遠い夢を追いかけるあなたを見送ることだけである」なんですが、なぜasを伴うのですか。またここでのasの意味は何ですか? 3.That you will regret having abandoned me is certain.という文で意味は「あなたが私を捨ててしまったことを後悔することは確かだ。」なんですが、なぜabandoneという単語を動名詞ににせず、haveという単語が動名詞となって出てくるのですか?

• ~から出てくるという表現についてお尋ねします。英語

1I'll buy your cigaret for you. When I get back here I'll call you. Then can you get out of your flat? 2I'll buy your cigaret for you. When I get back here I'll call you. Then can you come out of your flat? ネイティブの質問サイトで両方使えるとの回答を見かけたのですが、get out off/come out ofの使えるといっても差異があると思うのですが、nuanceの違いはなんでしょうか?またyour cigaretはタバコ一箱という意味だと思うのですが、口語ではこのようにa pack of~と使わずに表すのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳これでいいですか?

「いやな事全部ふきとばして、 クレイジーになればいいよ!」 「You'll good to blow all bad things off and get crazy!」 辞書で調べつつ、書いてみましたが・・・文法的にあってますか? できるだけ簡潔に、ラフな感じにしたいのですが。 ちなみに、パ~ッと騒いじゃえ!みたいな、前向きな明るいノリを表したいんですが クレイジーってこんな使い方しても別にいいんでしょうかね?(^_^;)

• 英語 の質問です。

You know my way I want you Gettin' your love Sounds good to me You will take me with desire In the flame of fire Get in on you see my burning light uooh! You know my way I want you Gettin' your love Sounds good to me You will take me with desire In the flame of fire Get in on you see my burning light In the f lame of fire This is all for you you got me ある歌の歌詞ですが、日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? 自分で訳すと何だかしっくりこなかったもので…m(__)m

• 英語の得意な方 添削お願いいたします

英語の得意な方 添削お願いしますm(_ _)m エイゴタウンよりこちらを紹介していただき、投稿させていただきます。 英語面接を控えており、添削していただきたいと思い、投稿します。厚かましくて申し訳ないです。  ★自己紹介 I experienced office work and secretary's work till now. Then, that time I learned a communication and the importance of plus thinking. It makes use of this, I'd really like to do my best as a professional of the service in your company. ★自己アピール My appeal points are a round face and physical strength. A feeling of relief is given to it to the guest. Because it has physical strength, it doesn't get tired all day long.   It does its best for the guest's satisfaction.  ★志望動機 There are two reasons why it wants to join your company. First, The thing that it is the face which touches first most to the guest Then, as for the second That wonderful teamwork with which a name was decided as with all of the members I'd really like to work as a member, too.  以上です。本当にお恥ずかしい英語ですが、どなたか添削してくだされば幸いです。