• ベストアンサー

うまく訳せません。どういう意味でとればいいですか?

なんとなくは分かるのですが、最後の1文の意味がうまく理解できません。なんて言ってるのですか??? 教えて下さい。 So, we both can enjoy and happy without worries. We don't want anything like this to happen, right. It's too much to handle for me.

• elite
  • お礼率20% (15/75)
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • BURURUN
  • ベストアンサー率25% (48/185)
回答No.3

心配事がなければ私たちは楽しめ、幸せになれます。私たちはこのような事はどんな事であれ、起こって欲しくない。それを処理するのは私には荷が重いです。(意訳) 最後のhandleですが、いくつかの言葉が当てはまります。 どれが最適なのかは前後の文がないので分かりません。 handle 扱う、操る、指揮する、商う

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.4

It's too much だけで、もう沢山だよ、という意味でよく使います。 It's too much to handle for meだと、手に余るね、と言う感じになります。

回答No.2

HAPPYの前に何か抜けているような気もするし、ENJOYのあとにOURSELVESとかないですか?「だから、私たちは、二人とも何も気にせず楽しむことができて幸せだ。私たちは、こんなことが何もおきてほしくないよ。私の手には負えないからね。」っていう感じで文意が合いますか?

• Interest
  • ベストアンサー率31% (207/659)
回答No.1

> It's too much to handle for me. 「俺の手には追えないね」とか「お手上げだよ」という訳はいかがでしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味がわかりません

「in the meantime I did not want anything to happen to them 」 という英文の意味がわかりません。 どなたか、意味を教えては下さいませんか? 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 至急。英語について

相手がAlso before I forget to tell you, I want to go to Disney Sea.と言って来たことに対して、 『Ok! (どうせなら)seaもlandもどっちも行こうよ♪』と言いたいのですが OK! Why don't we go to The Disney Land, too and enjoy both of them. They are very close.←おかしいでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英語を和訳して下さい Don't think too much ok?! You're just giving yourself a stress! Going out with you might happen sometime but let's make it naturally! Ok? Since we're both busy lets wait for a good timing! 以上です よろしくお願いします

• 新聞記事の和訳

"It's beyond nostril-hair freezing weather," says Michelle Vanden Plas, 40, of St. Paul, Minn. "It's been horrible and it's going to be even worse. We won't be able to walk the dogs at all and we take them out in pretty much anything." US Today の記事です。最後の下記のところの和訳をお教えください。 we take them out in pretty much anything.

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 This weekend I went shopping for clothes ... maybe you like that ... but I'm not really enjoying it. It's too difficult, too many choices. And suppose I choose something other people don't like ... Anyway I'm finished now and I have what I I need to have. Hmmm Italian food. Do you like Italian food a lot? As for the chopsticks ... it's not really strange for me. Personally I use chopsticks to cook pasta. It's easy to stir and take some spaghetti out to see if it's cooked enough. But eating ... I use fork :)But when I went to an Italian restaurant in Osaka they also gave chopsticks. Can you eat pasta with a fork? Or you think it's easier with chopsticks? Don't worry ... we won't be having pasta when you're in Belgium. About the chili oil. It's me that needs to thank you. You gave it to me and you introduced me to this chili oil. It's really nice on salad. Without you I would never know it can be so nice. If you bring some to Belgium you can bring your favorite brand. It doesn't need to be specifically this one. I like to know what you like. Don't worry if it's spicy ... I can take very spicy food. But are you sure it's not too much trouble? ... maybe you don't like it. Actually it looks more like what a horse would eat ... hahaha. You can try ... but we should have something more authentic (Belgian) for you. And also as a backup ... because I really don't think you will like it :)

• 和訳を...

nice observation :) yeah it's gross how much food we have... the US GOVERNMENT is very greedy. not the people like me. .. oh just to let you know... the essay is due in 4 days. no rush or anything... haha. Just answer as best you can. I don't need long answers :) .

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。支払の事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 That's fine, but please do not delay payment too much as our AAA are literally flying out. I don't want you to miss out on anything as you have picked lovely and very popular styles and I can start packing only when your order has been paid for.

• no worriesとdon't worry?

NHKラジオ英会話講座より A:You don't look too good. Are you all right? B:I feel a little under the weather. A:Well,make sure you don't overdo it. B:I'll be fine. No worries. (質問)「心配しないで」はいつも[Don't worry.]と言っていました。 (1)no worriesとdon't worryのフィーリングの違いを教えて下さい? (2)ネイティブはどちらを多用しますか? (3)略さなければ次のようですか?   It's no worries about that./You have no worries about that. You don't have to worry about that. なにかヒントでもいただけると有難いです。 以上

• much too...と too much

much too...と too much 1) It's much too far to walk to the station from here. 2) This new cola has too much caffeine to drink. 語順で、much too と too much がよく分かりません。 文法的にどのように説明すればよいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をどうかお願いします

You are a wonderful person but we are just in different stages in our life. I do want u to live a full life and I really don't have time to be in a relationship with anyone, I just need to concentrate on myself right now without other worries in my head. We always friends we both helped each other out a lot. I didn't want to hurt you and didn't know how to tell you that is why I been so distant