• 締切済み

新聞記事の和訳

"It's beyond nostril-hair freezing weather," says Michelle Vanden Plas, 40, of St. Paul, Minn. "It's been horrible and it's going to be even worse. We won't be able to walk the dogs at all and we take them out in pretty much anything." US Today の記事です。最後の下記のところの和訳をお教えください。 we take them out in pretty much anything.

• binm
  • お礼率92% (174/188)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

1。前半     We won't be able to walk the dogs at all     犬を散歩にも連れて行けないだろう 2。後半     and we take them out in pretty much anything."     大抵どんな条件のもとでも、我々は彼ら(=犬たち)を連れて外へ出る(んだが)(今日だけは寒くってね)     < 少々の寒さなら、外に連れ出さないってことは無い訳なんだけど。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

we (won't be able to) take them out in pretty much anything. (犬を)連れて行ける場所すらないだろう。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=pretty+much+anything

• bartok88
  • ベストアンサー率6% (16/247)
回答No.1

犬を散歩にも連れていけない。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください。

Green taxes have proven to be both effective and fair, and we can expect more governments to adopt them in the worldwide struggle against pollution.

• 教えてください(新聞記事)

…  And, it can't be a match the domoralised Australians will be looking forward to given captain Paul Okon, Muscat and striker Jhon Aloisi returned home immediately after last night's loss to attend family weddings and will mis the playoff, while defender Craig Moore will be suspended after being read-carded in the 85th minute.  Certainly, it is going to take all of coach Frank Farina's nous and inspiration to cajole an Australian squad sick and tired of football and desperate to return to family and friends after long and exhausting seasons in Europe.  Unfortunately, they should not be in the position they now find themselves, for this was without doubt the one that got away (*1). … The Australian (新聞), June 8, 2001, (Confederations Cup日豪戦の翌日) (*1)のところが解りません。 (1)the positionとは何を指すのかが、今ひとつ明快でなく解りません。 (2)this was (without doubt) the one that got away. とはなんのことでしょうか。そもそもget away のこの文脈での訳を確定させられず、困りました。 なるほど、というご意見を御願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) It's been said that man stands alone because he alone stands. To put it another way, the first great step for mankind was the first bipedal step taken by our remote ( 1 ). The moment we started walking on our hind legs we freed our front legs to become our grasping, manipulative hands. And with tool-making hands we conquered the world. So we owe a great debt to our feet and should cherish them as one of the most important parts of our anatomy. But what a pity, we ( 2 ) do this. Instead we abuse them horribly. We sentence them to spend two-thirds of their life inside leather cells. We force them to walk on hard, tiring surfaces. And we completely ignore their health and well-being until they are in serious trouble and send out pain signals we can ( 3 ) ignore. The reason for this is we look down on them literally. They are too far away from our specialized sense organs. If we could examine them as ( 4 ) as we study our hands, we would take more care of them. But they are at the far end of the body, and most of the time they hardly rate a passing thought.

• 和訳お願いします。

“I have three pairs of kid gloves. I've had kid mittens before from the Christmas tree, but never real kid gloves with five fingers. I take them out and try them on every little while. It's all I can do not to wear them to classes.”

• 和訳お願いいたします。

s I'm writing this email right now ... you must still be sleeping. When I think of you ... how cute you look when you sleep ... I get such and empty feeling inside, because I want to be with you so much. That's why I just like to be with you. As you said, it doesn't really matter what we do as long as I'm with you. There is one thing I'm dreaming of ... that we don't have to do anything! That we have 1 day that we don't need to do anything. Sleep and lay in bed as long as we like, laze around, watch a movie together, ... …And I will leave for Osaka Wednesday the 5th of January early in the morning and I'm planning on coming back to Tokyo Friday the 7th in the evening. And Monday the 10th I will go back to Osaka and return to Tokyo on Friday the 14th in the evening. A

• 先生の英作文の模範解答について

以下の質問についての解答を是非お願いします。 1、 「チャレンジ精神」という訳について 模範解答:eagarness to be of service to them be と of が何故絡むのかがよくわかりません。 eagarness to be service to them でもよさそうな気がしますが…… 2、 「もし何をしても成功したら…」 という訳について 模範解答:If we succeeded in anything we do, … 自分は最初anythingのところをeverythingと書いていました。 この文例では何故everythingではなくanythingを用いているか(everythingでは駄目なのか)をお願いします。

• 翻訳(和訳)をお願いします

And now I'm just holding on and not needing it to be up here, but being okay if it's down here. Really trying to live in this middle ground of not letting the highs affect me too much and the lows take me down too much. 翻訳サイトを使っても意味がわかりません。 今は、ただ耐えているだけで、ここが上である必要はないけど、ここが下であっても構わないと思っている。高潮に影響されすぎず、低潮に影響されすぎず、その中間地点で生きようとしている。

• 和訳をお願いします

Chance meetings are all around us. New and interesting people and great opportunities are dished up to us daily if we’re willing to sport them and seize them. Don’t be someone who sits on the sidelines and says, “I never seem to meet anyone interesting.” If that’s you, then it’s time to try a little harder. The opportunities are there; you’re just not tuning in to them. Whatever it is you want to succeed in, achieve or communicate to the world, chance meetings can be a valuable tool to help get you there. という文章があるのですが 最後の Whatever it is you want to succeed in, achieve or communicate to the world, chance meetings can be a valuable tool to help get you there. の文構造が取れず、訳せません 英語ができる方、よろしくお願いします

• 和訳してください

Now that we have sketched out 10 different iterations of possible chair designs, let us turn some of these into actual small scale prototypes. By class next Monday, please construct 3 small scale models based on or in response to your drawings. Build these small models out of cardboard, using various joints, tape and hot glue to aid in their assembly. Our models will be small - roughly 6” x 6” each. They will be small enough to not use much material and end ensure that we do not spend too much time on them, but not so small that it is hard to work out certain details. On Monday, we will look at your 10 sketches as well as your 3 models in an effort to provide feedback before we begin our full scale versions. このような文章のメールが届きました。 つまり、次の月曜日までに10個デザインした椅子の中から、cardboardを使ってモデルを3つ作ってこいということでしょうか? また6”×6”というのはインチのことですよね? で、「以前にデザインした10個の椅子と3つのモデルを月曜日みんなで見ます。」という解釈でよろしいでしょうか??

• 和訳教えて下さい!

以下の英文の和訳(意味)を教えて下さい。Many things that's the Problem. There is history, politics psychology and some more but for some of them i'm too bad in school and i Must have luck to study it. But in the end i can't decide which of them i take. It's hard :). になります。 切実ですのでよろしくお願いします。