• ベストアンサー

勝敗に関する英語

AはBに2-1で勝った。は、A won the game with B by 2 to 1. でいいでしょうか。また、AはBに1-2 で負けた。は A lost the game with B by 1 to 2.でいいでしょうか。最後にAはBに2-2で引き分けた。はどう言えばいいですか。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

こんにちは。 A won/lost the game with B by (a score of) 2 to 1. という感じで、"a score of"をつけるのも良いかと思います。なくても意味は通じます。 引き分けの場合は、 The game between A and B (あるいは単にA and B) ended in a tie. A tied with B. (B tied with A.) で、2対2を入れるなら、 A tied with B in 2 to 2. あるいは単に、A and B ended in 2 to 2. という感じでしょうか。 参考になれば幸いです。

kokutetsu
質問者

お礼

in を使うとは、知りませんでした。ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• FINDRUNK
  • ベストアンサー率30% (54/178)
回答No.2

Game withではなくGame againstです。 Play the game with=OKですが、勝敗の場合は、Against。 普通は、A won the game 2-1、A lost against B 1-2.といいます。

kokutetsu
質問者

お礼

againstですか。なるほど。ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を教えてください。

次の各英文が同じ意味になるようにしてください。 (a) I won`t play an online game after 10p.m. (b) I make ( ) a ( ) ( ) to play an online game after 10p.m.

• 英語

(1)We are looking ( )a gift for our sister. a.about b.by c. for d.. on (2)Please look ( )my cat for three days. a.after b.in c. of d.with (3)I'II look ( )this word in the dictionary. a.by b. in c.on d.up (4)Don't forget to write ( )me a.at b.in c.to d.over (5)The soccre player grew ( )in the town. a.about b.off c.to d.up それぞれ答えをお願いします

• 英語の仮定法の問題

次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、 ( )に適当な語をいれなさい。 1. I am sorry she doesn't trust me. I wish ( )( ) me. 2. It's a pity you didn't win the game. I wish ( )( )( ) the game. 3. She loves the boy like her own child. She loves ( ) if he ( ) her own child. 4. They lost the game. They should have trained harder. They would have won the game if they ( )( ) harder. この4問がわからなかったので よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 教えてほしいです><

’~’のところを節に変える問題がよく分かりません。。 (1)For,’judging’ by what the coach said,it was really Phil that won the game. (2)Everybody, ’excluding perhaps a few jealous boys’,was proud of him,seeing that he was so humble. (3)’Playing’ as they had never played before,our team won the game. (4)On the contrary,’with tears of joy running down his cheeks’,Phil gave all the credit to his teammates. 勿論自分で考えてみたんですが、難しくてどこから手をつけていいか分からず。。 よろしくお願いします。中3です。

• whichの使い方

はじめまして。 the criteria by which arguments are won or lost という箇所がある英文に見られました。この場合のwhichはどういう用法で使われているのでしょうか?関係代名詞ですか? また、これはarguments are won or lost by the criteriaというのが元の文と考えていいのでしょうか?

• 英語の問題

この問題の答えを教えてくださいm(__)m  英語の日本語に。 1.Did you go to Kawaguchi Station to meet your old friends ? 2.We were excited to know that the Japanese team won the game. 3.Ther felt sad to say good-bye to each other. 4.My sister is studying hard to become a doctor. 5.Ben sat in front of the television to enjoy the badminton match. 6.Emi was surprised to see a green light in the dark. 7.We eat to live, not live to eat. 並びかえ。 1.高田先生はいつも校門前で「おはよう」と大きな声を掛けてくれる。 Mr.TaKada always ( calls / front of / good morning / in /out )the school gate. 2.クラスメートが試合の後で私を励ましてくれた。 My classmetes( after / cheered / game / me /up / the ). 3.その知らせで私たちは明るい気分になった。 ( brightened / good / news / the / up /us ).

• 英語を教えて下さい。

Only employees who (1)the company for at least three years qualify for (2)leave. (1) (A)are working (B)being employed by (C)belongs to (D)have been with (2) (A)birth (B)maternity (C)motherly (D)pregnant 上記の英文の(___)にA~Dの中から正しいものを入れて、なおかつ英文を日本語に訳せる方、教えて下さい!

• 英語です

By all means ,do come with us to dinner tonight. do come with ってなんですか?

• 英語問題

1a:He abandoned all hope b:He () up all hope. (1)took (2)gave (3)shut (4)put 2a:The game was cancelled at the last minute. b:The game was () off at the last minute. (1)called (2)held (3)changed (4)shown 3a:I unexpectedly found several interesting facts about spiders in that book. b:I () several interesting facts about spiders in that book. (1)made use of (2)got along with (3)dropped (4)came across 4a:I thought that she was your mother. b:I () her for your mother. (1)misled (2)considerd (3)took (4)regarded 5a:The teacher thought of an excellent solution to the problem. b:The teacher () with an excellent solution to the problem. (1)took up (2)considerd on (3)viewed over (4)came up 同じ意味になるように語句を入れます 解答をお願いします

• 英語の文章を日本語訳して下さい。

By early 1915, all the combatants had lost the illusion that the war could be won quickly, and began to consider harsher measures in order to gain an advantage. The British, with their overwhelming sea power, had established a naval blockade of Germany immediately on the outbreak of war in August 1914, and in early November 1914 declared it to be a war zone, with any ships entering the North Sea doing so at their own risk. The blockade was unusually restrictive in that even food was considered "contraband of war". The Germans regarded this as a blatant attempt to starve the German people into submission and wanted to retaliate in kind, and in fact the severity of the British blockade did not go over well in America, either.