• ベストアンサー

医学英語の訳を教えてください

The infection caused particles to build up on the mitral valve and the cords have ruptured, and the leaflet is flopping around. 細菌性心内膜炎の症状を説明している英文なのですが、この場合のparticle、cord、leafletに当てはまる用語は何なのか、ご存知の方がいらっしゃいましたらお教えいただけないでしょうか。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

The infection caused particles to build up on the mitral valve and the cords have ruptured, and the leaflet is flopping around. これだけだとちょっと難しいんですが (前後がないので)、細菌性心内膜炎と言うことであれば、 感染が僧帽弁に疣贅を形成し、弁索 (僧帽弁の末端と心壁の間を繋いでいる部分です) が破れ、弁葉 (結果として一部がぶらぶらくっついている状態のもの) が遊離する、 位でしょうかね。 http://ns.gik.gr.jp/~skj/pericardium/IE.php3 http://homepage3.nifty.com/mickeym/simin/154sinnaimakuen.html

Sabrina
質問者

お礼

お忙しいところ、どうもありがとうございました。ご説明がとてもわかりやすく、大変助かりました。添付URLも非常に参考になりました。

その他の回答 (2)

noname#122289
noname#122289
回答No.3

この場合のparticlesは「粒状物」というくらいの意味だと思います。細菌性心内膜炎の話であれば、「粒状の細菌のかたまり」のことでしょう。これが発展して「疣贅」が形成される(chicago911さんもNo.2でお書きの通り)わけです。 「感染によって僧帽弁に粒状物が形成されており、弁索が破断して、弁葉が固定を失っている」といったところでしょうか。

Sabrina
質問者

お礼

お忙しいところ、どうもありがとうございました。とてもわかりやすいご説明で、大変助かりました。

• wuyan
  • ベストアンサー率51% (183/352)
回答No.1

partivcles は血液中の粒子状物質 (具体的に何であるかは知りませんが) cord は腱索 leaflet は弁葉 あくまでも推測ですが。

参考URL:
http://www.shiga-med.ac.jp/~toruasai/story02.html
Sabrina
質問者

お礼

お忙しいところ、どうもありがとうございました。添付URL、非常に参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

In the cases 1.5≦|b_i~|≦3, a particle comes near the planet and, in many cases, is scattered greatly by the complicated manner. Especially, as seen from Fig. 2, all particles with the impact parameter |b_i~| in the range between 1.8 and 2.5, of which interval is comparable, as an order of magnitude, to the Hill radius, enter the Hill sphere of the planet. Such a particle, entering the Hill sphere, revolves around the planet along the complicated orbit. After one or several revolutions around the planet it escapes out of the Hill sphere in most cases, but it sometimes happens to collide with the planet as described later. Fig.2. Examples of particle orbits with various values of b_i~ and with e_i~=0. The dotted circle represents the Hill sphere. All the particles with 1.75<b_i~<2.50 enter the sphere. よろしくお願いします。

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

For the cases where |b_i~| is smaller than about 5.7, a particle with δ*=0 can enter the Hill sphere. The same as for the case e_i~=0, a particle which enters the Hill sphere revolves around the planet and after the complicated motion it escapes from the Hill sphere. As a result of this, the particle has quite different osculating orbital elements at the final stage from the initial. At the same time, a particle sometimes happens to be able to collide with the planet during the revolution. As |b_i~| decreases, the region of δ*, with which a particle experiences a large angle scattering or a direct collision, propagate on both sides around δ*=0 as seen from Fig.7. We can also see from this that the region of |b_i~| where a particle is largely scattered or collides with the planet, is shifted outward (i.e., to the side of large values of |b_i~| in comparison with that for the case e_i~=0). This is due to the fact that a particle has a finite eccentricity in this case and it can come close to the Hill sphere near the perigee point even if the impact parameter |b_i~| is relatively large. Fig.7. The change of the eccentricity ⊿e~ versus the parameter δ*, for particle orbits with various values of b_i~ and with e_i~=4. As b_i~ decreases from 6.0 to 2.0, the regions where a large scattering occurs spread to both sides of δ*=0. For b_i~=1, particles return half way to an opposite side of b_i~=0, conserving the initial eccentricity. 長文になりますが、どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 英語への訳をお願いします(医学用語が含まれてます)

私は、つまずいて、脊柱を骨折しました。 私は、滑って、大腿骨を骨折しました。 私は、ぶつかって、鎖骨を骨折しました。 私は、踏み外して、足首を痛めました。

• 核医学の英語の訳を教えてください

核医学で、   (1) INTRINSIC FLOOD FIELD UNIFORMITYの訳って、“固有均一性”でいいんですか? FLOOD FIELDの部分がよく分かりません。また、   (2) 有効視野径UFOVの“U”って何の略なんですか?   (3) CFOVって何なんですか?なんとか有効視野って言うのは見当がつくんですけど・・・。 どれか一つでも分かる方教えてください。 

• 医学英語

ある医学文書です。「a pure V1 antagonist 」なるフレーズが出てきました。どういう意味でしょうか?まだ新しいらしので日本語訳もないのでしょうか? どなたか医学英語に詳しい方、教えて下さいませ。

• 医学英語なのですが・・・

Women with a clinical diagnosis of breast cancer-related lymphedema (BCRL) for 0.5-5 years and with affected arm circumference ≥2 cm larger than unaffected arm received massage treatment twice weekly for 4 weeks. Affected and unaffected arm circumferences were measured before and after each massage treatment. Response, defined as ≥30% reduction in circumference difference between affected/unaffected arms, was assessed. Monthly follow-up calls for 6 months thereafter were made to document any complications and self-reported lymphedema status. 半年から5年以内にBCRLの診断を受け、そして影響のない腕より影響された腕の周径が2センチ以上の女性が4週間の間週に2怒マッサージ治療を受けた。影響のある腕とない腕は、治療の前後に測定された。。影響のある腕とない腕の30%以上の減少が記録された反応が評価された。経過観察は6ヵ月間あり、合併症やリンパ浮腫自己状態報告が記録された。 Response, defined as ≥30% reduction definedをResponseを修飾しているとして読んだのですが、コンマが気になります。 影響のある腕とない腕の30%以上の減少が記録された反応 という訳もしっくりきません。 もう少し良い訳にしていただけないでしょうか?

• 医学英語

(1)Active medical conditions (2)No relevant past medical history nor active medical condition were reported for the patient. (1),(2)の訳をお願いします。 あと、Active medical conditionsとはどういう意味でしょうか? medical history(既往歴) とは違う?

• 医学英語です

ある論文の一節です。以下の英文の意味を教えて頂けませんか。 1)「Incontinece and erroneous 24-h urine collections are typically common in patients with diabetes」 (erroneousの意味が分かりません) 2) 「24-h Albuminuria excretion was also normalized for 24-h urinary creatinine excretion」 (was normalized forの意味が分かりません) よろしくお願いします。

• 医学英語なのですが教えてください

脳波図の結果の英語なのでわからないので、日本語訳を至急知りたいです。 あさってには資料と共に病院に送らなければならないので大変困っています。 日本語訳によろしくお願いいたします。 Results as below: This EGG examination included sleep record induced by chloral hydrate The sleep EEG showed intermittent 5-6hz,25-50uV activity over posterior areas and lower voltage faster activity anteriorly.The record was symmetric. Bilateral synchronized sleep spindles and vertical sharp waves were noted over bilateral central areas. Paroxysmal focal sharp wave and slow waves was noted over bilateral temporo-parieto-occipital area. Auditory stimulation did not enhance the above abnormalities. No voltage suppression could be found. INTERPRETATION: No evidence of cortical dysfunction. Focal epileptiform discharge. CONCLUSION: Abnormal record showed focal epileptiform activity over bilateral temoro-parietal. occipital area.

• 医学英語

治験報告書に記載されている「yellow urogenial staining」という英語の、日本語訳を教えてください。