• 締切済み

Brother DCP-J914N

■Please fill in the product name. [ ] ■What kind of problems do you have? Please tell me what you want to consult, how you got into trouble, what you tried, errors, etc. [ ] ■Please tell me about your environment. ・What is the OS of a computer or smartphone? (Example) Windows 10/8.1/7, MacOS, iOS, Android [ ] ・How is it connected? (Example) Wired LAN, wireless LAN, USB cable, bluetooth [ ] ・Please let me know if there are any related software or applications. [ ] ・What are the types of telephone lines? (Example) Analog line, ISND line, Hikari line, IP phone [ ] Brother DCP-J914N は、黒い画像を白黒で印刷する場合でもカラーインクを使用します ※OKWAVEより補足:「ブラザー製品」についての質問です。

みんなの回答

回答No.1

モノクロ印刷しかしていないのにカラーインクが減っているのはなぜか? それは グレースケール印刷や専用紙で印刷した場合、モノクロで印刷をしたように見えていても実際にはシアン、マゼンタ、イエローの 3色を使用して黒を出していることがあります。 従って、モノクロ印刷を行っていても、カラーインクが消費されることがあります。 ーーーーーーー Why is my color ink running low even though I only print monochrome? it is When printing in grayscale or on special paper, it may appear to be printed in monochrome, but it is actually printed in cyan, magenta, and yellow. Sometimes three colors are used to produce black. Therefore, color ink may be consumed even when printing in monochrome.

関連するQ&A

• このケースでは未来完了形を使うのが正しいでしょうか?

英語でメール交換をしています。 相手から、「明日、友達と有名な日本料理店に行く事になっているので楽しみだ」と書いてきましたので、 「(食べて帰った)あとで、どんなものを食べたか、それがどうだったか教えてください」と書きたかったのですが、なかなか良い表現が思い浮かびませんでした。 とりあえず、主文を (Will you) tell me ~と考えて、時制の一致で間接話法の中身は未来完了かな、と Please tell me later what kinds of foods you will have had there and how good the foods will have been? と書きましたが、これで正しかったでしょうか? 仮に正しいかったとしても、あまりに冗長な気がするのですが・・・・。 簡単に、 Please tell me what kind of foods you had and how good these foods were? ではいけないでしょうか? やはり、これでは日本語の論理になってしまって、英語人には奇妙な感じを与えてしまうかな、とも思いますが・・・・。 NATIVEの人たちは、こういう場合どういう風に表現するのでしょうか?

• 英語でなんってていったらいいですか??

””またどうなったか教えてね。” 英語でなんってていったらいいですか?? please tell me what ?how?使っていう文と違う言い方もあればお願いします

• 関係代名詞or関係副詞?

『私のどこがおかしいか教えてください』 という和文を英訳する場合、 Please tell me what of me is strange. または Please tell me where of me is strange. と考えたのですが、この場合whatとwhereはどちらを使うべきでしょうか? 続き方もイマイチわかりません。 もしかして、全然違う訳し方をするべきでしょうか? ご回答願います。

• 和訳をお願いします。

Tell me what you like and I’ll tell you what you are. What is food to one man is bitter poison to others. Taste is the enemy of creativity. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• 高校英語の解説をお願いします。

以下のような並びかえの問題がありました。  この機械を使う方法を教えてください。   Please tell me the way (you/use/how/this/machine). 答えは Please tell me the way how you use this machine. このhowはなんでしょうか?関係詞? the way how とはせずに、the way と how のどちらか一方を使うと習ったように思うのですが… このように使ってよい場合もあるのでしょうか。 解説していただければと思います。よろしくお願い致します。

• themについて

I will not tell you what I want. I will only give you a hint. Please listen carefully. There are only four of them in the world.But they are everywhere. Bring one of them to me. 上記の英文の four of themとone of them の themは、何を指してるのですか? 教えて下さい、よろしくお願いします。

• art market

Please tell me how to get the information of Japan's art market. For example, the total sales of auction houses, the trend of Japanese likeness, etc. You can write me in Japanese. Thanks!

• 英語の質問文作成のアドバイスお願いします

英語の質問文を考えています。 色々考えてみたのですがどうもしっくりきません。 シンプルで正確に伝わる表現を教えていただけないでしょうか。 ■インドではどういうお茶を飲んでいましたか? How do you have tea in India? Please tell me about your style drinking tea in India. In what way do you season tea in India?  ※例えば以下のような回答を期待しています。  □straight □tea with milk □spiced tea ■(上記に関し)日本に来てからはどうですか? How do you have tea since you came to Japan? ■1日何杯紅茶を飲みますか? How many cups of tea do you have a day in India? ■(上記に関し)日本に来てからはどうですか? Has that changed since you came to Japan? ■お茶を飲む時食べる物は? What do you eat at tea? What do you like to eat with tea? What kind of teacakes do you like? What are your favorite cakes or snacks served with black tea? What kind of food do you think go with black tea? What do you eat while having black tea?  ※甘いものに限定しないような表現が希望です。 ■日本で飲んだ紅茶の印象を教えてください。 What is your opinion about the quality of black tea in Japan? What do you think about the flavor of tea in Japan? How do you like Japanese black tea?

• Internet

I have a question about the following content. It would be helpful if you could give me an answer. Nice to meet you! ▼Products you use ・The type of device you are using, OS (e.g. tablet, laptop, mobile, etc.) ===Please fill in=== Pc ・Product name and model number (e.g. WRC-2533GS2-B, etc.) ===Please fill in=== WPA2-AES ・Connection method (e.g. wired LAN, wireless LAN, USB cable, bluetooth) ===Please fill in=== Wired lan ・When it occurred (※If there is no time when you were able to use it, please indicate that) ===Please fill in=== ▼Please write the details of your problems, the status of the equipment you are using, and the contents displayed. ( Example: I can't connect, I don't know how to set it up, I can't connect anymore) ≪※If you attach the displayed images and screenshots, it will be easier to convey! ≫ ===Please fill in=== I cannot play properly in online games is there a way to fix it or make it better ※OKWAVEより補足:「エレコム株式会社の製品」についての質問です。

• 和訳お願いします‼

どなたか和訳お願いします hi 、 how are you hey are you in japan right now if you are can i ask favor to you if you dont mind could you look a japanes benadrel medicine in japan its small bottle its glass for seadfood's allergy that kind wont make me sleep please could you get me one or two i.ll will pay of how much wll cost and if you do find it'' please let me know thank you so much

専門家に質問してみよう