• 締切済み

Internet

I have a question about the following content. It would be helpful if you could give me an answer. Nice to meet you! ▼Products you use ・The type of device you are using, OS (e.g. tablet, laptop, mobile, etc.) ===Please fill in=== Pc ・Product name and model number (e.g. WRC-2533GS2-B, etc.) ===Please fill in=== WPA2-AES ・Connection method (e.g. wired LAN, wireless LAN, USB cable, bluetooth) ===Please fill in=== Wired lan ・When it occurred (※If there is no time when you were able to use it, please indicate that) ===Please fill in=== ▼Please write the details of your problems, the status of the equipment you are using, and the contents displayed. ( Example: I can't connect, I don't know how to set it up, I can't connect anymore) ≪※If you attach the displayed images and screenshots, it will be easier to convey! ≫ ===Please fill in=== I cannot play properly in online games is there a way to fix it or make it better ※OKWAVEより補足:「エレコム株式会社の製品」についての質問です。

みんなの回答

回答No.1

It's a machine translation I think it would be better to write in detail the name of the online game, the model number of the router you are using, the name of the provider you are subscribed to, and the circumstances under which you are unable to play the game properly. It's basically Japanese-based, so I feel like it's difficult to get answers in English.

関連するQ&A

• 簡単に和訳をお願いします。

Please do still send the razor. If my boyfriend cannot get used to it using his right hand, it is ago a beautiful piece of craftmanship and will be displayed nicely. Again, I appreciate you letting me know!

• 和訳お願いします。

「Are you nervous to meet me?.... I like you and I want to meet you. If you do not want to meet, please tell me. I can't wait forever... I am very lonely in Japan. 」 特に「I can't wait forever...」の部分がよく分かりません。 何を待てないんでしょう・・?

• PAYPALにログインできません ><

困りました ペイパルにログインしようとするとMessage 3014 We are sorry this page cannot be displayed. To access it, please complete the following steps: If this message appeared after you clicked on a link in an email, please copy and paste the desired URL into a new browser window. If this fails and you are using Internet Explorer Version 6, follow the steps below to change your browser's cookie setting: In Internet Explorer, click on the Tools menu and then Internet Options. Click Privacy and then click Advanced. Click Override default settings, and then specify how you want Internet Explorer to handle cookies from first-party websites. If you are using a browser that is not Internet Explorer Version 6, please refer to the "Help" section and follow the instructions to enable cookies. If you have attempted all of the above and are still experiencing problems, you may contact PayPal Customer Service at the following page: という表示が出ます これは日本語で言うとどういうことを意味しているのでしょうか、宜しくお願いいたします

• 次の文の文法について教えてください。

以下の2点の文法について教えてください。 I was convinced that I would be able to store just about anything I needed to. ここで needed to とありますが、to を付けなくても特に問題はないと考えていいのでしょうか。 Could you please fill in the top part of the work order and sign at the bottom giving us permission to work on it? giving 以下は、分詞構文になるのでしょうか。この場合、原因や理由を示すことになり If you give us permission... と考えればいいのでしょうか。 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を訳して下さい

I want you to know that even if it takes me 2 or 3 days to write you,please bear with me and also know that you are always on my mind and i mean every word of it. bear=熊ですよね? babyみたいな意味合いでしょうか? i mean every word of it. ここが上手く訳せません。 よろしくお願いします。

• if you like について

I think this problem of holding on to valuable employees and keeping the headhunters at bay, if you like, I think the problem will undoubtedly become more serious in the future in Japan. ここでの "if you like" は "if you please" や "if you will"に言い換え可能でしょうか。

• about HOTMAIL 

At first I can't write in Japanese in this computer so please consider my situation. (But avairable reading ) From the yesterday I couldn't log in or see any page of HOTMAIL. When I turn on the page,it was only blank pages. IF you are a Hotmail user,do you have same ploblems now? If not,do you know why this ploblems happened to it? I would have something important e-mails to me but I'm utterly confused because of fail to contact my own pages.. Please help me.

• 和訳してください。お願いします

I'm asking you if sent by mail not put a real assessment of the amount in the declaration. Please mark it as a "souvenir" or vote up to $ 500 maximum. I hope for your understanding and happy to cooperate.

• どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!

For this I was wondering if you could please send me a reply to the question: “who inspires you?” We are looking for name(s) of people who have inspired and/or influenced you in your work – it could be architects or not, one person or more. It would be great also if you could send me a CV and some examples of your work – both graduate thesis work and professional work if you have it please would be fantastic.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **When you start a sentence with "so," it's like it connects it to the previous sentence. For example. The man was hungry. So, he decided to go buy a burrito. In this case it's like it's filling in for "because of this." "Let me see what I can do," and "I translated my message into Japanese" don't seem to connect in quite the same way. If you wanted to use "so", you could say- I'd like to help you as well. So, I'll translate my message into Japanese. Another way you could think of it is if the two sentences COULD connect naturally with only a comma you can use "so." You can write- I'd like to help you as well, so I will translate my message into Japanese. You can't write- Let me see what I can do, so I will translate my message into Japanese. Hope this helps, let me know if I'm writing too many notes here!