Shift Your Avoidance: Understanding the Concept

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Stop blaming God and others. Control your desires and shift your avoidance to what lies within your reasoned choice. Let go of anger, resentment, envy, and regret.
  • The concept of 'shift your avoidance' encourages a change in our approach to dealing with challenges. Instead of avoiding or denying our problems, we are urged to focus on what we can control and make rational choices.
  • By shifting our avoidance to what lies within our reasoned choice, we are reminded to let go of emotional reactions and adopt a more rational stance. This means channeling our energy towards actions that align with our values and goals.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

shift your avoidance..解釈

添付ファイル文章に関する質問です。 You must stop blaming God, and not blame any person. You must completely control your desire and shift your avoidance to what lies within your reasoned choice. You must no longer feel anger, resentment, envy, or regret. shift your avoidance to what lies within your reasoned choice を適切に理解できているか自信がないので、 合っているか見ていただきたいです。 shiftは your avoidance 自体を、change のように変えることではなく、その適用範囲を変えるということ。 what lies within your reasoned choiceの場所にyour avoidanceを持って行くので、 「あなたの理性的な選択範囲内にあるところ」で、健全な回避行動を取りなさいということ、 これは、言い換えると、 感情的な回避行動から理性的回避行動へと 変えなさい、ということを言っている、 という理解で合っているのでしょうか? 解説宜しくお願いします。

noname#252302
noname#252302
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9723/12095)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 >shiftは your avoidance 自体を、change のように変えることではなく、その適用範囲を変えるということ。 what lies within your reasoned choiceの場所にyour avoidanceを持って行くので、 「あなたの理性的な選択範囲内にあるところ」で、健全な回避行動を取りなさいということ、 これは、言い換えると、 感情的な回避行動から理性的回避行動へと 変えなさい、ということを言っている、 という理解で合っているのでしょうか? ⇒確かに「回避」そのものを変えるのでなく、その扱い方を変えよと言っている場面ですね。まさにおっしゃるとおりだと思います。 全体の原文と訳文はこうなります。 You must stop blaming God, and not blame any person. You must completely control your desire and shift your avoidance to what lies within your reasoned choice. You must no longer feel anger, resentment, envy, or regret. 「神を責めるのをやめねばなりません、いかなる人も責めないことです。自分の欲望を完全に統制し、回避行動を内なる合理的な選択の範囲内に置くようにしなければなりません。もはや(かくなる上は)怒り、恨み、嫉妬、後悔などを感じているようではいけません。」

noname#252302
質問者

お礼

解釈をチェックしてくださりありがとうございました。そのためしっかり理解することが出来ました。ご回答くださりありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 文章解釈 You become the sum…

You become the sum of your actions, and as you do, what flows from *that—your impulses—reflect the actions you've taken. Choose wisely. 1. as you doのdoがどんな意味なのか理解できないです。これは、become の代わりの動詞で、 「あなたが(あなたの行動の総和に)なるとき、」 というように使われていると、解釈してあっているのか自信がないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。 2. what flows from thatのthatは the sum of your actionsで合っているのか自信がないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。

• Let your occupation be what it may,

Let your occupation be what it may,you must devote yourself to it if you wish to succeed.どんな職業であろうとそれに専念しなければ成功が無い。 what it may の後ろには be が省略されているのでしょうか?もしされてるなら be をつけても問題無いでしょうか?

• Otherwise の解釈

以下の文章に関する質問です。 Those who receive the bare theories immediately want to spew them, as an upset stomach does its food. First digest your theories and you won’t throw them up. Otherwise they will be raw, spoiled, and not nourishing. After you’ve digested them, show us the changes in your reasoned choices, just like the shoulders of gymnasts display their diet and training, and as the craft of artisans show in what they’ve learned. Otherwise の解釈が分からないです。 これは「あなたの理論を消化しなければ」と意味しているのでしょうか? 解説宜しくお願いします。

• Don't close your eyes和訳

Gracia (4-United) - Don't close your eyes の歌詞の日本語訳が知りたいです。 Silent tears keep pouring down from children's eyes To many lonely people ask what i have done Honesty is hidden in to many lies But we believe there must be someone Be the one Don't close your eyes before Your soul's found a better dream for you Don't close your eyes Before Your heart's not found some hope      ←★ 特に気になる to see you through Don't close your eyes Until you've seen it all Everlasting love becomes an empty phrase Faces of sadness say that all belief has gone Politiians show us greed and evil pays Prophets of hate say there's more to come More to come Don't close your eyes before CHORUS Your soul's found a better dream for you Dont' close your eyes before ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ You Tube のこの曲のバックの映像は戦争の映像が流れていました。 歌詞全部日本語訳が知りたいのですが、★印のところは、翻訳(直訳)サイトで訳すと、 「あなたの心臓は、若干の望みを見つけませんでした」 となりました。 親戚が社交ダンスでこの曲を使うので、誰かが亡くなるような歌詞だったら悲しくって嫌だなぁ・・・ と気にしていたので、どうやらラブソングではなさそうですが、どういう内容の歌詞なのか知りたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• kick your ass

kick your assの意味について質問です。 Marc, you break that chair and I'll kick your ass. と辞書に載っていたのですが、普段の会話のように和訳するとどのようになるのでしょうか。 意味はto beat someone easily in a fightと載っていて、 この説明自体はわかるのですが、例文がしっくりと理解できません。 マークが椅子をこわしたから、「私」がおこって、承知しないぞ!この野郎!というようなかんじなのでしょうか? あと、同じフレーズなのですが、 洋楽で「you get what you give」(Radical New)の最後でうたわれている場合の意味はどのようなかんじなのでしょうか? assという語自体は弱虫と載っていたりするので、 「we'll kick your ass in」 はお前らの弱い部分をとりはらってやるぜ!的なかんじでしょうか? 同じフレーズでもinがあるのが気になります。 と、いきおいついて2個も質問してしまいました;すみません。 どちらか一方だけでも結構ですので、どなたかくわしい説明をよろしくお願いします。

• 【英文→日本語】よろしくお願い致します。

下記の文の和訳をお願い致します。 よろしくお願い致します。 Dear friend, what you’ve done with yourself? You were slim, young, lady-killer. You drank and smoked, ignited and blew out. I thought you’ll be like this till the end. Christ’s age already overpassed. A dream turned over a reverse side. Dust lies on strings, A broken TV rusts under a window. You smoothed all corners And your life is a sheer damn compromise: No ups, no downs! Dear friend, how do you put up with spleen, Choose drunkenness or sport? Maybe, you’ll take the risk, remember your youth, Once again take your chord? Christ’s age already overpassed. A dream turned over a reverse side. Dust lies on strings, A broken TV rusts under a window. You smoothed all corners And your life is a sheer damn compromise: No ups, no downs! Dust lies on strings, A broken TV rusts under a window. You smoothed all corners And your life is a sheer damn compromise: No ups, no downs!

• 英文解釈をお願いします。

Bの解釈に悩んでいます。和訳をお願い致します。。 A:Okay, let’s go through your wardrobe. It’s kind of slim pickings in here. B:I don’t think I’m as clueless as I look when I walk out of my house. It’s more that I just don’t have anything. A:You wear things that make you feel comfortable……that look good on your frame. A:Because you have, what you think, is an unusual body.  And I’m telling you, it’s not as unusual as you think.

• Let your occupation be what it may

譲歩をあらわす副詞節という項目に、下記の例文が出ています。 Let your occupation be what it may,you must devote yourself to it if you wish to succeed(あなたの職業がたとえどんなものであっても云々). 別の例文では、 One's home is one's capital; be a place what it may, one gets to like it, if one lives long in it(わが家は都である。たとえどんな所であっても云々). 質問ですが、Let your occupation beを Be your occupation としたら間違いなのか?あるいは多少意味が変わるのか? またbe a placeを Let a place be にしたら間違いなのか? あるいは意味が変わるのか? 宜しくお願いします。

• The cause that you originate in the

The cause that you originate in the within will produce its effect in the without, regardless of what your opinions may be. Your personal life will consequently be the result of what you think, but it will not necessarily be what you think it is. 上記の文の最後の文章but以下が良く分からないのですが どなたかご教授いただければ幸甚です。

• 文章解釈 A good person….

以下の文章に関する質問です。 A good person is invincible, for they don't rush into contests in which they aren't the strongest. *If you want their property, take it—take also their staff, profession, and body. But you will never *compel what they set out for, nor *trap them in what they would avoid. For the only contest the good person enters is that of their own reasoned choice. How can such a person not be invincible? 1. If you want their property, take it—take also their staff, profession, and body. をどのように解釈すれば良いのかわからないです。 a) property は「特性」の意味ではなく、 「所有物」という理解で合っているか自信がないです。 b) take it—take also their staff, profession, and body これは、何を意味しているのかわからないです。 2. compel は「強制する」という意味で使われているのでしょうか? 3. trap them in what they would avoidは 「彼らが避けようとすることに、彼らを落とし入れるもないでしょう。」 という理解で合っているのか自信がないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。