• 締切済み

black page in 2-side scan

Hi TIA for your support, I recently update firmware of my Brother MFCL2550DW. After the update, when I scan 2-side paper, back side of each page scan coming out as black. Also, somehow the printer disspaered from the Apple Airprint. Is there a way I can revert back to the old firmware or get this one corrected? Best regards, Kush ※OKWAVEより補足:「ブラザー製品」についての質問です。

みんなの回答

回答No.1

You can't undo the firmware, but you can try re-installing the printer driver. It may return to normal.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• a bout of unemployment

I am 39, looking for the love of my life after a hard couple of years. My mother recently died of an aggressive form of cancer, and I only recently got back on my feet after a bout of unemployment. a bout ofはどのように訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• somehowについて教えてください

村上龍の以下のくだりを翻訳者の方が以下のように訳しています。最後の行のsomehowのニュアンスがよくわかりません。なぜここでsomehowが使われているのでしょうか? 私の両親は東京より西にある九州にいるが、私はそこに避難するつもりはない。家族や友人、被災した人々とここに残りたい。残って、彼らを勇気づけたい。彼らが私に勇気をくれているように。 My parents are in western Japan, in Kyushu, but I don’t plan to flee there. I want to remain here, side by side with my family and friends and all the victims of the disaster. I want to somehow lend them courage, just as they are lending courage to me. somehowはどんな感じのときに使う単語なのでしょうか? たまに使ってみると必ずネイティブに直されるため、使い方がよくわからないのですが。自分では「なんだか」とか「なんとなく」と言いたい気分のときに使ってみたのですが。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語にして下さ。

I think I'm gonna get a dragon tattoo going from my left side of my chest, over my shoulder, down my back, down the side of my ribs, and down the side of my left leg.

• lives back east

I am a 22-year-old, single male who recently graduated from college. I received lots of congratulations in person and by phone, text and social media. One of them came from a woman my age named Bree. When I responded, I didn't recall ever having friended her but learned she's a cousin who lives back east. lives back eastはどのような意味でしょうか?backはどのような役割でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文を添削してください

1. It's interesting that pizza is different between in Japan and in the US. I wonder if McDonalds' menu is somehow different as well between the two. 言いたい事は、 「アメリカと日本でpizzaがこうも違うなんて面白いなぁ。もしかしたらアメリカと日本ではマクドナルドのメニューもいくらか違うのかな。」 ※ is different between in っていうところと、最後の between the two が何か不自然じゃないかと思うのですが、どうでしょうか? 2. I'm hooked on Antquarium recently. It's kind of an aquarium of a glass box stuffed with blue gel in which a couple of ants live and build a nest by digging into it. It's an Italian-made. Do you have something like that in the US? 言いたい事は、 「最近 antquarium っていうのにハマってます。glass boxの中にblue gelがつまったもので、そのgelの上に蟻を数匹放して彼らが巣を堀り進む様子を見るものです。これイタリア製なんだけど、アメリカにもあるのかな?」 ※ I'm hooked on ~ recently って不自然じゃないですか? どなたか、添削よろしくお願いいたします m(_ _)m

• この英文の意味を教えて下さい。

日本に発送可能な海外サイトに商品を注文したら、 下記の様なメールが来ました。 発送ができないという意味でしょうか? どなたか教えて頂けるとありがたいです。 よろしくお願い致します。 I am sorry to inform you that we are unable to send your shoes as we are unable to distribute UN products to the Asia region. I have recently talked with the UN brand manager who informed me of this situation. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Regards,

• 和訳添削

英文の和訳添削おねがいします。 I remember that I slept and woke all through the rest of that short night and that it somehow seemed extremely long. When Nancy had left the room I got up and pulled the curtains back and saw that the sky was a dull plum color. 私が短い夜の残りの間じゅう寝たり起きたりをしたこと、またそれがとても長く感じられたことを覚えている。ナンシーがベッドからでた時、私が起きてカーテンを引くと、空がくすんだうす紫になっているのを見た。 こんな感じで和訳したのですが、よろしければ添削お願いします。

• E-mail 英文ですが ご指導ください

If you ever want information about Irish music of Guinness you can email me anytime. のメールが来ましたので 私なりに書きましたが 英語初心者ですので おかしいところ アドバイスください わたしは I went to New York を2回も使いましたが 気になります ギネスビールには あまり関心がないです。 Hello clo Thank you for your E-mail. I love Irish music because I went to New York four years ago. I went to New York for the first time and my first musical show was Riverdance of music. I was surprised to here the sound and the show. And I bought a CD and listened to it everyday. Recently I often listen to music about Norah Jones on the internet. I’m very interested in Irish music. Please show me the home page of a web site. Regards. Ito747

• よろしくお願いします

Max never asks about what's up in my life, and when I try to tell him, somehow he finds a way of bringing the conversation back to him. I'm starting to feel used and a little resentful, if you couldn't tell. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/dearannie/s-2024255 bringing the conversation back to himの意味を教えてください。 feel usedとはどのような意味でしょうか? if you couldn't tellとはどのような意味でしょうか? 以上、よろしくお願いします

• 英語メールの英訳の確認や表現のアドバイスお願いです

外国の方に腕時計の写真を送ってもらいたいのですが、この英文で大丈夫でしょうか? また、より自然な表現がありましたらよろしくお願いします。ちなみにドイツの方なので より通じやすい表現にしたいです。 ------------------------------------------------ 私は他の写真が見たいです。またケース裏も確認したいです。 なので、2枚かそれ以上の写真をメールで送っていただけないでしょうか? そのうちの1枚は時間が10時10分にセットされた正面からの写真で、他の1枚はケース裏が写っているものをお願いします。 なるべく大きめで1280x960位の大きさの写真がいいです。 いろいろ注文して申し訳ありません。 お返事お待ちしております。では、ありがとうございます。 I want to see other pictures. Besides,I want to confirm back of case. Therefore, would you send me two or more pictures by e-mail? One of them is a picture of the watch set10:10, and other one shows back of case, please. I want to see large size pictures about 1280x960. I'm sorry for taking your time by my order. Im looking foward to your kind reply. Thank you. Kind regards ------------------------------------------------- and other one shows back of case, please.の部分のother oneは anotherにしなければいけないでしょうか? またTherefore, ... by e-mail?のクエスチョンマークはピリオドが正解でしょうか? この部分が特に自信が無いのですが、他の部分も含めてアドバイスお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 美術展や芸術系の趣味コンに参加する人で、実は美術にあまり興味のない人がいます。
  • 彼らは美術館に行ったことがなく、有名な画家の名前すら知らない状態です。
  • なぜ彼らがこのようなイベントに参加しているのか、その理由を探ってみました。
回答を見る