• 締切済み

somehowについて教えてください

村上龍の以下のくだりを翻訳者の方が以下のように訳しています。最後の行のsomehowのニュアンスがよくわかりません。なぜここでsomehowが使われているのでしょうか? 私の両親は東京より西にある九州にいるが、私はそこに避難するつもりはない。家族や友人、被災した人々とここに残りたい。残って、彼らを勇気づけたい。彼らが私に勇気をくれているように。 My parents are in western Japan, in Kyushu, but I don’t plan to flee there. I want to remain here, side by side with my family and friends and all the victims of the disaster. I want to somehow lend them courage, just as they are lending courage to me. somehowはどんな感じのときに使う単語なのでしょうか? たまに使ってみると必ずネイティブに直されるため、使い方がよくわからないのですが。自分では「なんだか」とか「なんとなく」と言いたい気分のときに使ってみたのですが。 よろしくお願いします。

みんなの回答

• Akai_kage
  • ベストアンサー率52% (13/25)
回答No.3

somehow = なんとか と思うのが一番簡単です

engg
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 お礼が大変遅くなってすみません。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

ここでは 「何とかして、何としてでも」 という強意の副詞です。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=somehow&ref=sa

engg
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 お礼が大変遅れて申し訳ありません。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Tacosan
  • ベストアンサー率23% (3656/15482)
回答No.1

in some way とか by some means に置き換えてみればおよそわかるのでは?

engg
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 お礼が遅くなってすみませんでした。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳願います。

It is not that I do not want to marry you, it would be a lovely dream to do so, I think. I do not think that we have this path ahead of us... but I want to have you in my life always, somehow. Duty as a man? To stand and hold the load, to carry it forward. To move and put the wants of man away. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語確認してください(>_<)!

I was able to change my basic character a little. I did not decide it for myself. I did not have such courage. At first, I feel not proceed. My mother told me "Go to Study Abroad in Australia." And I made ​​up my mind. The Australian people were very friendly and helpful. When I talk to my host sister and I were very nervous. I was talking wrong English, But she was not laughed. Since that time, I was able to have a little courage I talked with many people at school. I was not ashamed able to speak the host family and friends. I'm not shy anymore than ever. This short-term study in Australia gave me courage. I got a little aggressive. 私は少しもとの性格を変えることができた。私は自分でそれを決めたわけではなかった。私にはそのような勇気はなかった。私は最初気が進まなかった。私の母は私に、「短期留学に行け」と言った。そして私は決心した。オーストラリアの人々はとてもフレンドリーで優しかった。ホストシスターに話しかけたとき私はとても緊張した。私の英語は間違っていたけど彼女は笑わなかった。その時から私は少し勇気を持つことができました。わたしは学校でもたくさんの人と話した。私は恥かしがらずにホストや友達と話すことができた。私は今までよりシャイではなくなった。この短期留学は私に勇気を与えてくれた。私は少し積極的になった。 英語合ってますか? 間違っているところがあったら教えてください!!

• 和訳をお願いします

hello, im really sorry but i had my phone in my pocket at the club last night and i didnt intend to buy this item. i accidently did it somehow i apologize

• 和訳お願い致します

この表現をされた場合、行く行くは付き合いたいといってますか?異性としてみられてますよね?友達にも使うのでしょうか どんなシチュエーションで使うか気になりまた。 I really think you are a wonderful person One of the nicest, kindest people I have ever met in my life I want to get to know you better and I want to spend more time with you

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• introduceの使い方について

introduceの使い方について 「人に物事を紹介する」という時、次のような場合はどれが適切な言い方になるのでしょうか。 1) I want to introduce you my birthplace in Japan. 2) I want to introduce my birthplace in Japan to you. 3) I want to introduce to you my birthplace in Japan. また上の3つの英文で、文法上不可能なものはあるのでしょうか。

• 名言?ことわざ?どういう意味なのでしょうか。

これはどういう意味なのでしょうか。 調べてみたのですが、よく分からず・・ なにか有名な言葉なのでしょうか? Courage is looking fear right in the eye and saying, “Get the hell out of my way, I’ve got things to do.”

• どう答えれば?

こんにちわ。 私は今ペンパルサイトで知り合ったドイツの人とメールを交換してます。 彼からこんなメールがきたのですが、 To my question...The three alphabets I meant are Kanji, Katakana and Hiragana. If I want to write my name, than it looks like Murado or so (in japanese letters). My friend Martin is written Maruchino and so on. 私はどう答えて良いのかわかりません;; どなたか教えてください!お願いします!

• 英文を訳していただけませんか?

下記の文章(後半の部分)がいまいち理解できないので訳していただけませんか? My thoughts are not clear and I dont want to make mistakes I have made. Especially in communication. Those being not letting you now more forceful and blunt what I wanted and also understanding what I wanted, and allowing you in my mind. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してもらえませんか?

彼からのメッセージですが単語を調べてなんとなく理解したつもりですが、辞書翻訳だと変な日本語に…。 いまいちうまく話し言葉に訳せません。どなたか和訳していただけないでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。 I want to say thank you for everything. From the first time we met when we went to a karaoke I realized you are an extraordinary girl, you deserve only the best things in life. The more I know you, the more I want to give you children and a happy life. I will do my best to find a place in Switzerland to work and live.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 松山千春さんの「銀の雨」と「長い夜」について、どのアルバムに収録されているバージョンかわかりますでしょうか?
  • 松山千春さんの「銀の雨」はオリジナル版より少しアップテンポで、アルバム「再生」「風景」「旅だち」などがリメイク、リテイク版です。
  • 松山千春さんの「長い夜」はオリジナル版よりもアップテンポで、ライブバージョンのように感じますが、実際はスタジオ録音です。アルバム「風景」のバージョンに似た歌い方ですが、声が若いです。
回答を見る