• ベストアンサー

ੌੌੌੌੌੌੌੌੌੌੌੌੌੌੌੌੌੌੌੌੌੌੌੌੌ

Q : What suits do lawyers wear? A: Lawsuits! do you get it? english is not my first language.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • lonboo12
  • ベストアンサー率48% (171/351)
回答No.1

英語ジョークですよね、意味はわかります。 Q:弁護士はどんなスーツ着てるの? A:訴訟(訴訟の中にsuitsが入ってるから弁護士が着る)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• Should I learn Japanese?

Should I learn Japanese? If yes , why? If no , why not? I do not watch anime I do not speak Japanese English is not my first language.

• どれが正しく、どれが正しくないですか?

How do you say it in English? How do you call it in English? What do you call it in English? What do you say it in English? 上の内で正しいものはどれでしょうか?

• 私にとって難しいのですが、続けなければと思っています。今日も添削をお願いします。

Hi, Everyone, as I said yesterday I played golf. Next time I come here, I will write about it. Today, I will write about my feeling. 今日も、よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, My Crystal! As you know, I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday. Everyday I say it to me in my heart. What do you think about my dream? These days I am feeling it is so hard to me. Of course, when I see you I do to do my best. And I am thinking I want to see you everyday. When I am with you, I speak only English. I can’t speak well, but I feel comfortable to talk with you. Crystal, what do you think about my English? Did you get my feeling in English? I hope you get my feeling. Well, I have to clean up my room. I want to be with you more and more. But I say to you “Ciao for now, My Little Sweet crystal!”

• howとwhatが区別できない

今まで何度も質問されていると思い、検索で読めるものは一通り読ませていただきましたが、未熟なため、以下のものについてまだ区別が出来ておりません。 (1) ★~をどう言いますか? (これはOK) ○What do you call this in English?  ×How do you call this in English? ~~を英語では○○と言う、と直接○○と名詞で言えるからwhat ★~をどう綴りますか? ○How do you spell this in English? ×What do you spell this in English? 英語では○○と綴る、と出来るはずなのになぜhow?? ★~をどう発音しますか? ○How do you pronounce this in English? ×What do you pronounce this in English? 英語では○○と発音する、と出来るはずなのになぜhow?? (2) 以下の文は、どちらが正しいでしょうか? (財布見つけたよ!)それをどうしたの? How did you do with it?   What did you do with it? それぞれどのように考えればよいのでしょうか?

• What do you think用法を尋ねます。

What do you think~についてご教授お願いいたします。 What do you thinkに節が続けられるとの用法があるのようですが、これはWhat が What do you think I've got in my bag?にgotの目的ではなくWhat do you think I'm going to Japan?のように副詞的にwhatが働いているとの事でしょうか?口語ではWhat do you think abot I'm going~.とできる(文法的には問題があるかもしれませんが)ようですが。 What if I didn't get married, what would you think it would be miserable?とすることはできるのでしょうか?やはりHow miserable do you think I would be if I didn't get married?としなければならないでしょうか?Do you think if I didn' get married  I/it it would be miserable?(itはI didn' get married)なら文意をなすと思うのですが。 解説よろしくお願いします。

• 教えて下さい! 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

下記の英文を日本語に翻訳をお願いします。 J am happy to welcome you in my apartment in August. It is very clear, comfortable and you have a splendid view on Paris You said to me that you do not speak french (also I do not speak japonese) and english. However you write me in english and may be you read english language. Myself I do not speak fluent english. J suppose that you come to visit Paris. J can to help you to indicate which is to be visited. Do not hesitate to question about which is important for you. J will be happy to read you again よろしくお願いします。

• 英語表現、少し違う言い方では意味はどう違ってくる?

例えば (1) I have lived here for 5 years. I have been living here for 5 years. (2) I got it. I get it. (3) 英語でどういいますか? という場合下記どちらかは間違った言い方なのか。 How do you say about it in english? What do you say about it in english? などなどそれぞれどう意味が違うのか。 こういったことを数多く解説してる本はないでしょうか?

• 仮定法

(1) What (   ) you do ,if you were in my place? 正解はwouldですが、couldではだめでしょうか? (2)If it (would, should, is) rain tomorrow,they will not go. 正解は実現性の低い仮定でshouldとなってますが、isでもいいのではないかと 思いますが、(1)(2)を詳しく教えてください。

• 英文解釈の問題です。

英文解釈の参考書に It is not a question of what you can do but of when you can do it. (君に何ができるかではなく、それができる時期が問題だ。) とありました。 私は、 It is a question of what you can do but of when you can do it. という英文を作ると、上述の和訳の意味になるような気がしてしまうのです。なぜ、最初に書いた英文が、その直後の和訳になるのでしょうか?

• 整除問題

初めて質問させていただきます。 「病気をして初めて病気をすることがどんなか悟る」 Only [get/what/like/realize/you/you/when/seriously ill/really/do/it/be ill/is/to]. という整除問題についてですが、 私は Only when you get seriously ill, you really realize what it is like to be ill. としたのですが、[do]が余ってしまいどこに入れて良いのか解りません。 根本的に文の構造が間違っているのでしょうか…? 私が間違えている箇所と、正答が知りたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

専門家に質問してみよう