• ベストアンサー

英語

I wanna see if you wanna see what it means to be the man with the master plan. この英文を訳したいんですけど訳し方がよく分かりません

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9723/12095)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 >I wanna see if you wanna see what it means to be the man with the master plan. >この英文を訳したいんですけど訳し方がよく分かりません ⇒「私が知りたいのは、マスタープラン(基本計画・基本設計)を持つ人の立場が何を意味するかということをあなたが知りたいのかどうか、ということです。」 なお、原文を普通の正書法で書き直せばこうなります I want to see if you want to see what it means to be the man with the master plan.

sewapec995
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• この英文の意味が分かりません。教えてください。

この英文の意味が分かりません。教えてください。 I doubt if that was intended to mean what you think it means.

• 歌詞の英語教えてください

SOPHIAのSTRAWBERRY&LIONという曲の歌詞なんですが英語の部分だけ載せました 和訳お願いします。 I wanna stay with you, everyday you said I just wanna be loved meaning of my life from morning to night between you and me I wanna stay with you, I just wanna be loved I just wanna be loved 君がくれた STRAWBERRY CANDY

• 「It's not unusual」の日本語訳は?

トム・ジョーンズが歌う「It's not unusual」の歌詞の日本語訳を教えてくれませんか? ちなみに英語ではこんなです↓ It's not unusual to be loved by anyone It's not unusual to have fun with anyone but when I see you hanging about with anyone It's not unusual to see me cry, oh I wanna' die It's not unusual to go out at any time but when I see you out and about it's such a crime if you should ever want to be loved by anyone, It's not unusual it happens every day no matter what you say you find it happens all the time love will never do what you want it to why can't this crazy love be mine It's not unusual, to be mad with anyone It's not unusual, to be sad with anyone but if I ever find that you've changed at anytime it's not unusual to find out that I'm in love with you whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh

• 英語得意な方お願いします><

自分で書いて英語詞です よかったら感想ください>< the memory of spending it together it's seeming to disappear few how many things have i done that i wanted to do with you i believed what you said and thought that you would be back someday im still waiting you do you see how much i need you? you dont stay with me even if i wish so much even if i wanna hear your voice you dont let me do so but i cant dislike you everytime i part from you i hold my tears so you won't notice if i cried i wonder if you'd come back what can i do for you to come back here? im still looking for the answer do you see how much i need you? you always disappear from here so easily you dont tell me anything true it hurts this much but i cant dislike you i wonder if we could go back like befoe there's a me that's still expecting but the more i expect the more it becomes painful so much that i cry i know how much i want to see you i really need you

• 英語問題

続きです もし彼が家にいれば、自分で電話に出るだろう。きっと家にいないんだ Tom ( )( ) the phone himself if he ( ) at hone.I'm (s ) he is out. 俊平が私達と一緒にここにいたら、ずっと楽しいのにね。あいつ風邪がひどくて家で寝てなきゃいけないんだ。かわいそうに! If Shumpei ( ) here ( ) us,we would be ( )( ).He ( ) to stay in bdd at home,because he ( ) a ( ) cold.What a (p )! 下の2つは穴埋めと翻訳をお願いします What ( ) you say if you ( ) with alien? ←(If you met with an alien,I would say~) What ( ) Mary do if she ( ) the news? ←(If Mary heard the news,she would~.)

• タイトルは?

(I wanna be) I wanna be with you I wanna be with you (oh yeah) I wanna be with you Wanna be with you.... (yeah) (I wanna be with you) I wanna be I wanna be with you (I wanna be ,I wanna be,I wanna be baby) (yeah) 洋楽で上記の歌を歌っている歌手名と曲名を教えてください。 たしか90年代の曲だと思うのですが。 マンディー・ムーア以外の歌手が歌っていると思うのですが。

• I wanna be with you (oh yeah)を歌う歌手は?

全く同じ質問となるのですが。 (I wanna be) I wanna be with you I wanna be with you (oh yeah) I wanna be with you Wanna be with you.... (yeah) (I wanna be with you) I wanna be I wanna be with you (I wanna be ,I wanna be,I wanna be baby) (yeah) 洋楽でこの歌詞を歌っている歌手と曲名を教えてください。 マンディー・ムーア以外の女性歌手が歌っていると思うのですが。 90年代の曲だと思うのですが。

• 和訳確認お願いします

it is up to you. if you do not wanna be my friend. i am ok with that, i know it is all my fault :( それは君次第だよ。もし、僕の友達になりたくないなら、それはそれでいい。僕は自分がした過ちを知ってるから。

• 英語の意味を教えて下さい

次の英文は女性(妻)が男性(夫)のことがもっと好きになるにはどうすればいいかについて述べられた最後の段落です。最後の that she woke up ... She goes, I love him.までのが何を言おうとしているのか教えていただけませんか? This is why she fell in love with you. I can't tell you exactly what day, and it was no particular thing you did. It was the accumulation of all those little things that she woke up one day as if she pressed a button. She goes, I love him.

• 英語の質問です。

質問お願い致します。 気になる外国人の異性の彼と遊んだ後にI had a really good time with you. It was so fun! and I think you're greatと言われました。これって私は彼の事が気になりはじめ てるんですが、社交辞令でだれにでもいう言葉なんですか? また、その時に私がI wanna see you again, but I don't want to be too sad after you are gone!とメールするとI want to see you soon ...I'm trying to read my book, but I'm only thinking about you などと返信がありました。