• 取扱説明書に書かれた「Across from timing」という言葉の意味を教えてください。
  • 機器のメニュー画面の説明には、「タイミングを超えて」という意味がありますが、もっと分かりやすい訳を教えてください。
  • メニュー画面からアクセスすると、解像度、周波数、パネルの垂直周波数の設定が表示されます。これらの設定はユーザーによって変更することはできません。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

across timing とは、いろいろな「時間を超えて」、すなわち、入光量が一定だとすれば、露出時間が長くなればなるほど、解像度が上がり、頻度が下がります。  その場合、露出が(い)の時は甲、(ろ)の時は乙、という関係がメニューのボタンを押せば製造者によって決められているものが出て、使用者が勝手に変えられないということでしょう。

amaibiscuit
質問者

お礼

大変助かりました! 理解できました。 ありがとうございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文翻訳お願いします。助けて!

Dear Taku, Pls see the attachment for the Specs received from the Supplier and refer to our email correspondence with them below. They have confirmed that they will work with us and supply, no problem. As discussed on phone, pls advise how we will be able to secure our interest from your side as we will be introducing to the manufacturer directly whereby you will be able to negotiate on prices and shipments. We will advise you the mode of payment for this transaction, TT preferably or LC ( Letter Of Credit ). We will advise the travel plans once we secure firm offer from our manufacturer. Best Regards, Goldy As discussed on phone, pls advise how will we be bale t

• 翻訳なのですが

Hello, How are you doing i checked with EMS SERVICE right now about the item it was returned to you. It's because the Lithium Battery? Because i have already told you to make the shipment by Sea Postal Service. Go and make the shipment by Sea not by Air because EMS can't ship the Item. Am waiting to hear from you back. Thanks 商品発送後にこのようなメールが送られてきました。内容わかりますでしょうか?? どなたかわかる方教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

Ok, lets do this. I have a $100 e-gift card you can purchase via paypal, and I can then apply it to the shipping charge. Please see link below…. http://www. Please let me know once you order it, and I will set up the order. Best, Nick

• 翻訳お願いします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? また、途中の文章ですが 何卒よろしくお願いします。 There are many different ways to interpret a horoscope. You will have noticed that we are going round the celestial circle, house by house. Step by step. This puts an order to the chaos of the stars, and makes my work more methodical. I think this man is everything he seems and more. The star aspects show you will fall in love with a powerful mentor. You’ll come across him in strange or alternative circumstance, when you least expect. Someone who is very much out of the ordinary, in looks and ways and work. Inspirational. The spark from which the fire is kindled. A very sudden attachment. Love with someone very different from you and yet very similar

• 至急! 翻訳・日本語に訳して下さい

翻訳してください。 I believe we can do that, I just need to see how we create a line item for it. I will be in touch shortly. Please keep in mind, Ira Woods Inc will not be responsible for any warehouse charges accrued on your end. I just wanted to make sure that was clear. Ok, lets do this. I have a $100 e-gift card you can purchase via paypal, and I can then apply it to the shipping charge. Please see link below…. Please let me know once you order it, and I will set up the order. Im not sure, it depends on how many they have awaiting pickup I just placed the order. I will try to get the order out asap. The below items from order no. 1600 have been shipped to you. If your order included additional items not listed below, you will receive a separate email notification once those items are shipped. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for the below tracking to register with the shipping carrier.

• 翻訳お願いします

1.Would you say it again sloely so that I can write it down? 2.She is not married , as far as I know. 3.A:Would you mind turning on the light? B:Certainly not. 4.She is smart as well as beautiful. 5.By the time I got there , all my friends had gone home. 6.She was kind enough to be liked by everyone. 7.You will have another chance even if you fail this time. 8.As long as I am here , you will be safe. 9.When the teacher entered the room , the students stopped talking at once. 10.Noriko couldn't go shopping because of the heavy rain.

• 日本語への翻訳をお願いします。

Dear Customer, Thank you for ordering from Echo Commerce, LLC Unfortunately, the item(s) listed below have sold out and are out of stock. We apologize for the inconvenience. We estimate these items will be available by the date listed next to the item below. Please let us know if you would like to wait, switch to a different item, or remove the item from your order. If you would like some recommendations, feel free to respond to this email and we will be happy to assist you. Your order will ship when all items are available unless we hear otherwise. Thank you for your patience. BACKORDER DETAILS: ================================================================== SCP-RD40RGW Qty:(1)Leapers Golden Image 30mm Red Dot with Integral Weaver Rail @ $34.99 Expected Ship Date: No ETA

• 翻訳の質問

お世話になります。以下の英文で、「old-fashioned washboard」の訳がいまいちよくわかりません。 you will see the relief of an old-fashioned washboard developing just below the surface of your skin. washboardは、洗濯板という意味ですが、washboard abs で、腹筋ともなるので、貧相な腹筋と意味になるのでしょうか? つまり、 あなたの皮膚の表面下にある貧相な腹筋が緩和されるのを見るでしょう といった感じ正しいでしょうか? どなたか教えていただけませんでしょうか?

• 和訳確認お願いします

If I don't wanna see. Why did I buy the gift for you? Why will fly from my city to shanghai to see you. もし、君に会いたくないなら、なぜ僕は君にプレゼ ントを買ったの?なぜ、僕の街から飛行機で上海に行くの?会いに行くためだよ。

• 翻訳お願いします

That should work fine, you can put the driver in the pill it's big and made from brass so it should make a good heat sink. Since you will only be using one 26650 cell then you will not want an extension tube for this host, I did buy a couple of them just in case I have to go help a friend now so I will finish it tomorrow.