• ベストアンサー

和訳確認お願いします

If I don't wanna see. Why did I buy the gift for you? Why will fly from my city to shanghai to see you. もし、君に会いたくないなら、なぜ僕は君にプレゼ ントを買ったの?なぜ、僕の街から飛行機で上海に行くの?会いに行くためだよ。

noname#233940
noname#233940
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

会いたくもないのに、わざわざ君にプレゼント買う奴なんているかい? 上海まで飛行機で君に会いに行く奴なんていると思う?

noname#233940
質問者

お礼

いつもご丁寧にありがとうございます(^ν^)

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

おっしゃる通りだと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします ☆Are we friend relations forever? ★non, we will see i don't know if you understand or not i did not understand your question ☆Is it the question that I se nt to you now? ★yes ☆"we will see"you send me? ★yes i don't wanna be friends, i wanna something more ☆but,You did the same answer before. It is that we are friends from now on. I understood it. ★no,don't worry, i don't wanna be just friends ☆と★の会話って最終的に心配するなよみたいな感じで終わっていて、これは会話は成立してるんでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします

Are we friend relations forever? と送ったら、non, we will see i don't know if you understand or not i did not understand your question と返事がありIs it the question that I sent to you now?と送ったら、 yesとあり、"we will see"you send me? と聞いたらyes i don't wanna be friends, i wanna something moreときました。 but,You did the same answer before. It is that we are friends from now on. I understood it. と答えるとno,don't worry, i don't wanna be just friendsときました。どういう意味でしょうか?

• 英文と和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

I was annoyed because I felt that these were personal questions, invading my privacy. Later on came questions about even more personal matters. "Why don't you get married? How old are you anyway?" "Why are you going to graduate school? Don't you think you will end up being an old maid?" And much later, when I did get married, "How many children do you have?" "Why do you have only one child? Do you think it's fair to have only one child?" 日本語訳 私はこれらが個人的な質問であり、私のプライバシーを侵害していると感じたので、私は腹が立った。その後、さらに個人的な問題について質問がありました。 "なぜ結婚しないの?とにかく何歳ですか?" "なぜ大学院に行くのですか?オールドミスになってしまうと思いませんか?"そしてずっと後で、私が結婚したとき、「あなたは何人の子供がいますか?」 「なぜあなたは子供が1人しかいないのですか?子供が一人だけというのは良いことですか?

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• この英語の読みを教えてください。

Always we stay You wanna stay? I’m just a fighter Help yourself to fly fly You make boom boom You don’t stop Help yourself to fly fly You make boom boom You don’t stop この英語の読み方を教えてください。 お願いします!

• 和訳確認お願いします。

☆Are you serious about our relationship? あなたは私達の関係を真剣に考えてるの? ★yes うん ★ i miss you 君に会いたいよ ☆i miss you too but、I don't want to be in halfway relationship with you! 私も!だけど、あなたとの関係を中途半端にしたくないの。 ★わかってる ★i come to japan to get job?? 僕が日本にきたら仕事がみつかるかな? ☆I think that there are a lot of Chinese working in Japan 日本でもたくさんの中国人が働いているから大丈夫だと思う ★But i don't speak japanese so far だけど、僕はまだ日本語がはなせない ☆yes,i see うん。そうだねー ☆But you have the present work,Please do not hurry でも、あなたには今の仕事があるから、急がなくていいよ ★yes, madam,you are very nice ナイスだね ☆Do you live in Japan for me? ★for a couple of years, yes ★cause i don't know how it is ☆later? ★if i like this place, of course, it is better to stay if i don't like it , what i can do ?? ☆Is it your work? ★no, i am talking about Japan ☆And then, I think you should live in France ★i don't really like France neigher ☆What country is good? ★it is dangerous, specially in paris ☆What do you really want to do? ★wow your english is so impressive now !!! :) ☆so?? ★i don't know, i am working here, so i stay ☆yes ok ★as i said before i want to work in japan for a while if my company could send me to japan ☆You're right ★but i don't know when, i could get this oppoturnity ☆it is so long time ★do you mind to tell me, why you want stay with me?? ☆Because I want to be with you,Why do you ask such a thing? ★cause you ask me first, longtime ago

• 和訳確認お願いします

和訳確認お願いします maybe we could see each other one day, but we don't have to wait for each other :) 多分、私達がお互い一日会う事ができれば、私達は待つ必要はないよね? ? んー。。。 補足 Maybe,i don't think we should see each other anymore Because,i think the lonely to each other と私が送ったら返ってきた返事です。 この文の後にi like you very very much ともありました。 どういうつもりなんでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします

i guess that You don't want to talk to me any more:(. but I do wanna be your friend, if you don't mind !

• 「what ever happened」の和訳

映画「マリーアントワネット」でも使われていた、ストロークスの「what ever happened」の和訳を探しています。 直訳では汲みきれない意味が込められてそうな歌詞なので、意味するところが知りたいです。 I want to be forgotten, and I don't want to be reminded. You say "please don't make this harder." No, I won't yet. I wanna be beside her. She wanna be admired. You say "please don't make this harder." No, I won't yet. Oh dear, is it really all true? Did they offend us and they want it to sound new? Top ten ideas for countdown shows... Whose culture is this and does anybody know? I wait and tell myself "life ain't chess," But no one comes in and yes, you're alone... You don't miss me, I know. Oh Tennessee, what did you write? I come together in the middle of the night. Oh that's an ending that I can't write, 'cause I've got you to let me down. I want to be forgotten, and I don't want to be reminded. You say "please don't make this harder." No, I won't yet. I want to be beside her. She wanna be admired. You say "please don't make this harder." No, I won't yet...

• この曲の歌詞の和訳をして欲しいです

GOOD 4 NOTHINGのBROKENRADIOという曲の和訳をして欲しいです(^౪^) ※歌詞↓↓ I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days This isn't what we want You gotta break out from it COME ON COME ON COME ON You know this feeling Cause we never say good-night LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO We know this feeling Keep on rockin' through the night We are a broken radio