• ベストアンサー

英語の文章で

He will go to France to study art some day. They have to study for many hours every day to pass the exam. ある本にのっていた文章です。 some day とevery dayの置く位置ですが、 例えば、some dayの位置は、study の後ろ、every dayは、一番後ろにつけても大丈夫なのでしょうか?ダメであればその理由を教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9723/12095)
回答No.1

>some day とevery dayの置く位置ですが、 例えば、some dayの位置は、study の後ろ、every dayは、一番後ろにつけても大丈夫なのでしょうか? ⇒以下のとおりお答えします。 some dayは、He will go to France to study artの全体を修飾していますので、その内部に入れてしまうと修飾関係がちぐはぐになってしまいます。ですから、studyの後ろ(目的語artの前)につけることはできません。もしどうしてもこれを動かすとしたら、文頭ならあり得ます。つまり、こうなります。Some day he will go to France to study art. every dayを文末に動かすのはどうかというお尋ねについても、やはり大丈夫とまでは言えないと思います。なぜなら、for many hoursとevery dayとがひとつながりになって、have to studyにかかっている「毎日長時間(→勉強しなければならない)」からです。

tamegorou
質問者

お礼

詳しくありがとうございました

tamegorou
質問者

補足

すいません、1つ目の文章Franceのあとにsome dayの間違いでした

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問

現在中二です。 英語の問題をやっていたところ、 「一生懸命に勉強しなさい、そして、お年寄りには親切にしなさい。」 という問題を私が解くと Study hard,and be kind to old people. でした。 解答をみたら Study hard and be kind to old people. コンマをつけてしまいました。 次の問題を解く時、 「一生懸命に勉強しなさい、そうすれば、あなたは試験に通るでしょう。」 だったので、 今度はコンマをつけないぞっと思って Study hard and will pass the exam. にしました。 自信満満で解答を見たら、 Study hard, and pass the exam. なぜか、コンマがありました。 コンマには、使う場面などでつけたりつけなかったりするのでしょうか。 分かるかた、教えてください。 分かりやすい解説もお願いします。

• 英語が正しいかどうか教えてください。

次の英語の文法や意味の分からないという文があれば、教えてください。 Now, many people watching television and movie in my country. And many people watch television every day. I also watch television every day. My school teacher said “it is important that to watch television and interested in society. But we have problem television can give children bad influence. I will state television and movie give us dream and study. every dayは、everyとdayの間にスペースは空けるのでしょうか? あけるときとあけない時の、区別を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• どういう意味でしょうか

どういう意味でしょうか To study hard, to pass the exam is important. もしTo study hard と to pass the exam の間にandなどがあれば意味はわかりますがこの文はどういう意味か良くわかりません  教えてください

• 英語のスピーチについて

明日外国人の先生相手にスピーチをします。内容など気にせずに「I really like the fish and I own a lot of fish. Especially I love ancient fish. Actually I have some kind of ancient fish. I have many kinds of fish. But before having a new pet, you need to study every day for a high school exam. Let's study hard and think about your future.」これで伝わりますか?何かおかしい文法などあったら教えていただきたいです。できれば英語の得意な方にお願いします。

• as long as の場合、for不要?

He must be very diligent. He studies as long as five hours every day. (彼はとても勤勉であるに違いない。毎日5時間も勉強している。) 毎日5時間勉強している、だと studies for five hours every day. になると思います。 "~も"のas long as が付くと、なぜforが無くなるのでしょうか? "~も"としてno less thanを使う場合も、 studies no less than five hours every day. となるのでしょうか? それとも、 studies for no less than five hours every day. となるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• この文章について教えてください

In a five-year study, researchers conducted interviews with the top twenty perfprmers in six fields; concert pianists, Olympic swimmers, artinsts, tennis players, mathmaticians and brain surgeons. Ther researchers heard of enormous drive and dedication, with most top performers spending many hours practicing or studying every day when they were young. (1)perfprmersはどう訳せばよいのでしょうか? (2)2パラグラフにあるdrive and dedicationがわかりません (3)2パラグラフのカンマのうしろにあるwith以降の構造がどうなっていて、どう訳せばよいのか教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 文章から質問が二つあります。

Every foreign resident has a different reason for why they come to Japan. Some come to study Japanese culture, such as manga, flower arranging or the tea ceremony. Others come to study martial arts, such as judo or karate. Yet others come to teach English or because of a Japanese boyfriend or girlfriend they met overseas. The reason I came to Japan is "none of the above." In my case, it all started with a university timetable. 週刊STの過去エッセイ(Why did you come to Japan?) にあったパラグラフです。 質問1: reason for why のforはあってもなくてもいいですか? 質問2: 「~の人もいれば、~の人もいる、しかしまた~の人もいる」 こういう文を書きたい時、some~, some~, but others~.という形も使えますか? 上記のパラグラフに出てきた使い方を知らなかったので疑問に思いました。 解説お願いします。

• 英語が正しいか教えてください。

Firstly, I maintain that the exam. Now, children have to do exam in my country. Mid-term test is part of exam. They study for mid-term test. My score is very bad when I was junior high school student. I was very sad. This is because I have study hard. It is true I could give good score, but I had given the exam for go to high school. My friend had given the exam too. While she have study hard, she couldn’t gave the exam. It is because she gave off heat on the day of the exam. Now, however, she is very happy. After all, she can do what she wants to do. I think it was luck. I didn’t know it happens. Now, but, I thinking it was luck. So I suppose that luck is important very much. この英文が正しいかどうか教えてください。 間違いがあれば、指摘してほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の得意な方、和訳お願いします!

Like most Japanese junior high school students,you come to school every day and go home after school. These are activities that are natural for you. But many children in other countries cannot go to school. They cannot spend time at their homes. These children may live in countries at war,and they suffer. They are treated unfairly,and they suffer. Because and homes behind. These children are refugees.

• この2つの文章を和訳して欲しいです!

この2つの文章を和訳して欲しいです お願いいたします。 I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. When we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jew and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual,"Free at last!Free at last!Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"